KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Spiderman: No Way Home (2021)

Spiderman: No Way Home (2021)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

Does look pretty good.

Nice to see Molina and hear Dafoe. Also Sandman seems to appear so seems likely they are doing the Sinister 6.

Last edited by ares834 on Aug 24th, 2021 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 03:56 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoolBlackKnight
~ Superninja ~

This definitely looks better than the previous two Holland Spiderman movies indeed.

Those previous ones were meh.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 04:03 AM
CoolBlackKnight is currently offline Click here to Send CoolBlackKnight a Private Message Find more posts by CoolBlackKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CoolBlackKnight
This definitely looks better than the previous two Holland Spiderman movies indeed.

His 2nd outing was good well i thought, Not so much the first movie. Michael Keaton's Vulture saves that one.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 04:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

looks good

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 05:40 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji

looks good, Kinda weird for them to call it a teaser trailer, It's more of an actual trailer.

Yep. If you give the story, through that many scenes, then thats a proper trailer. Looks good but if thats the teaser no need to watch anymore, will just be too many spoilers.

Originally posted by ares834
Nice to see Molina and hear Dafoe. Also Sandman seems to appear so seems likely they are doing the Sinister 6.

Yeah and weve known for a while [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jamie Foxs Electro is in it.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Aug 24th, 2021 at 08:03 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 08:00 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Unreal

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 09:32 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Dafoe is coming back.

Nice.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 09:43 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Who else thinks that Maguire and Garfield will return?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 12:55 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Impediment

Saw the video last night and I told my wife that I wouldn't be surprised if Maguire comes back. You're probably right about Garfield too. Going to be epic.

I kinda hope Maguire does a spin of the beer-bellied depressed Parker that we saw in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, would be hilarious.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 06:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CoolBlackKnight

they were dogshit.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 06:30 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Impediment

i've known about them returning for a while

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 07:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Looks surprisingly good. Wasnt expecting to be excited about it.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 12:41 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i honestly hope there isn't another trailer.. the teaser was enough

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 03:15 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Lol some people are so desperate for Daredevil to be in this that they've convinced themselves the guy who drops the stack of files in front of Peter in the interrogation room is him... I mean, sure, if we assume Matt's been slacking off and developed a gut.

Also, I wonder if Wong's heading off to the tournament shown in Shang-Chi.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Aug 25th, 2021 at 06:41 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 06:36 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Hope this doesnt get delayed.

But I wouldnt blame them, given the excitement this would EASILY be a Billion dollar movie in Pre-Covid times.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:22 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
they were dogshit.

Felt more like extended CW shows than cinematic blockbusters.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
they were dogshit.

Glad it's not just me. They were terrible. Marvel has done so much so well, but Spiderman has been mediocre to awful.

I can't believe Dafoe and Molina are going to return. That's f#cking awesome.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 04:02 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's very possible we're going to have DaFoe, Molina, Church, Keaton, Fox and Gyllenhaal as the Sinister Six, vs McGuirre, Garfield and Holland as the Spider-Men on screen.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 04:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Robtard
It's very possible we're going to have DaFoe, Molina, Church, Keaton, Fox and Gyllenhaal as the Sinister Six, vs McGuirre, Garfield and Holland as the Spider-Men on screen.

Make that a potential $2billion film ! (pre-Covid times of course).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 06:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Or thereabouts, yeah, can see it.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 06:25 PM