KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Will Joker cause an Incel bloodbath? The US Army think so.

Will Joker cause an Incel bloodbath? The US Army think so.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raptor22

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
I just looked up Todd Phillips' IMDB page, it doesn't say anything about him directing John Wick . When I looked up JW, it listed Chad Stahelski as the director.
yep ur right. I read a headline that said something like "fans angry about jon wick criticism by director todd phillips" and thought he was the director of wick. I guess phillips directed joker.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:04 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Raptor22
yep ur right. I read a headline that said something like "fans angry about jon wick criticism by director todd phillips" and thought he was the director of wick. I guess phillips directed joker.

No, it's wrong. Check it:

Originally posted by dadudemon
I just looked up Todd's IMDB page as well and it shows that he clearly directed John Wick III:

(please log in to view the image)

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0680846/

Why are you gaslighting like this?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But I also checked every single wiki for all the John Wick movies and it lists a different director so...who knows?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
But I also checked every single wiki for all the John Wick movies and it lists a different director so...who knows?

Ugh.

Which wikis?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I just looked up Todd's IMDB page as well and it shows that he clearly directed John Wick III:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0680846/

Why are you gaslighting like this?

Nice photoshop job.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:15 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Going to try seeing this on opening night and like a responsible gun owner, I am taking my guns into the theater with me thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Always did want to try that surplus Dragon Skin body armor.

There's like a 15% chance of it stopping a bullet.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I was originally on the fence about seeing it. But after all this bullshit outrage got drummed up around it by "journalists", I'm definitely seeing it.

That will show them. Way to take a stand.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 05:22 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Re: Will Joker cause an Incel bloodbath? The US Army think so.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://nypost.com/2019/09/25/us-ar...zergnet_4518461

Who is going to opening night, are you going alone or with
boyfriend/wife/girlfriend/significant other or friends?

This question doesn't even make sense. Joker isn't an incel. He literally is kissing a girl in the second trailer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 07:43 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
That will show them. Way to take a stand.

Well yeah cuz u know those whiny journalists would prefer the movie do bad, they want as little people to see this as possible.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 10:18 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

‘Joker’ Director Slams ‘Woke Culture,’ Says It’s Why He Stopped Making Comedies

His mistake was thinking SJW's just police comedy. Nah, they police everything.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 10:25 AM
dadudemon

Nice photoshop job.

I was legit messing with you.

Then Surtur had to go and say he saw a ton of different wikis with the correct director's name listed. Which is why I was dreading having to photoshop 10 more images:

Ugh.

Which wikis?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 01:28 PM
Adam_PoE

Well yeah cuz u know those whiny journalists would prefer the movie do bad, they want as little people to see this as possible.

The point is if you make decisions based upon what others want or do not want you to do, then you are not actively making choices, you are just responding to someone else.

Going to see a movie that you have no intention of seeing because someone whom you disagree with does not want you to see it is childish, oppositional behavior.

It is letting yourself be manipulated into doing something you have no intention of doing just to make a point.

But the point you are making is not the point you think you are making.

You think you are "showing them," but the only thing you are showing them is that you are an easily manipulated reactionary.

It is pathetic.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 03:21 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The point is if you make decisions based upon what others want or do not want you to do, then you are not actively making choices, you are just responding to someone else.

Going to see a movie that you have no intention of seeing because someone whom you disagree with does not want you to see it is childish, oppositional behavior.

It is letting yourself be manipulated into doing something you have no intention of doing just to make a point.

But the point you are making is not the point you think you are making.

You think you are "showing them," but the only thing you are showing them is that you are an easily manipulated reactionary.

It is pathetic.

You seem quite upset, but query: did you make the same point about the NFL players who knelt just because Trump said some shit? That was pathetic, correct? They were pathetic easily manipulated reactionaries?

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 06:51 PM
Adam_PoE

You seem quite upset, but query: did you make the same point about the NFL players who knelt just because Trump said some shit? That was pathetic, correct? They were pathetic easily manipulated reactionaries?

I am so upset, I am going to not answer your question, because that is what you want me to do! I am a mature adult!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 07:36 PM
Silent Master

IOW, no. you didn't make the same point about the NFL.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 07:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am so upset, I am going to not answer your question, because that is what you want me to do! I am a mature adult!

Translation: no you didn't make the same point then. Thought so, moving on.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 07:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

IOW, no. you didn't make the same point about the NFL.

Translation: no you didn't make the same point then. Thought so, moving on.

^Awwww, they're like a couple that's been together so long they think-troll the same thing independently of each other.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 07:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

IOW, you know I'm correct.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 07:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^Awwww, they're like a couple that's been together so long they think-troll the same thing independently of each other.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 07:41 PM