KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Will Joker cause an Incel bloodbath? The US Army think so.

Will Joker cause an Incel bloodbath? The US Army think so.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

If you are going to the Joker movie, be careful out there.

People on the dark web on sites such as 4chan have been posting chilling messages. Be careful.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ney-cinema.html

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 04:11 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know even before this warning about incels we had some people complaining about this movie. They were saying it glorified incels etc. Thinking about why, I think a response to this tweet nails it. Here is the tweet, which is itself someone showing a screenshot of a rant about the Joker and saying the rant "nails it":

Tweet

First off: giggle cuz the woman saying the rant "nails it" in the past posted joker memes to her twitter(can't spell slaughter without laughter), praised the punisher netflix show, and made a comment going "sometimes I wish I was batman, no wait the joker. Yeah I'd be the joker".

Anyways, here is the response to her tweet that caught my eye:

"Yeah, it makes things a lot easier to pretend that the monsters of the world are simply evil, born monsters, doesn't it? Rather than acknowledging the possibility that your treatment of someone might just play a part in who they become in the future."

Intriguing! This point is more or less made by a few others as well:

“Showing that bad guys have emotions & depth throws a wrench into my black and white world view and makes it more difficult for me to demonize white males, and that’s bad”

Is there anything to this?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 12:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Not that something can't happen, but I don't know if this "watch the incels" warning from the highest levels is a good thing, or proof they've all lost the plot.

How many of those shootings over the years could be classified as "incels"? Did the Aurora shooter have a girlfriend? (I don't know, I try not to dig too deep into these people, because they disturb me so. Felt dirty just reading McBeef and watching the video's from the Virginia Tech shooter.)

And even if he didn't, would Charles Manson be considered an incel? I mean, pretty sure he wasn't dating.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 12:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Not that something can't happen, but I don't know if this "watch the incels" warning from the highest levels is a good thing, or proof they've all lost the plot.

How many of those shootings over the years could be classified as "incels"? Did the Aurora shooter have a girlfriend? (I don't know, I try not to dig too deep into these people, because they disturb me so. Felt dirty just reading McBeef and watching the video's from the Virginia Tech shooter.)

And even if he didn't, would Charles Manson be considered an incel? I mean, pretty sure he wasn't dating.
The highest levels are right! Even Whirly warns about Incels!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 01:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm

And I just wanna point out if anyone does shoot someone it's not cuz of this movie, no matter what they claim. The problem is never the movie, tv show, or video game. It is the person.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 01:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by Robtard
^Awwww, they're like a couple that's been together so long they think-troll the same thing independently of each other.

White Knight leaps to the defense of Adam!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 09:21 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
White Knight leaps to the defense of Adam!
Galahad your lack of self awareness is Legendary, bring me a shrubbery.

Ni

-Lancelot

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 09:53 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Eww don't reply to me.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 10:00 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eww don't reply to me.
That wasn't a reply faceless little incel troll. This was.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 10:08 PM
Trocity

Can you not? You are legitimately creepy dude.

You're like 50 and can't get incels out of your head. There's something seriously wrong upstairs.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 10:42 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you not? You are legitimately creepy dude.

You're like 50 and can't get incels out of your head. There's something seriously wrong upstairs.
Only an Incel would say that. "You're" (protip not your) like what 25 and still a virgin. "Dude" that's creepy. Although no one under 40 says "dude" anymore, am I right Keanu?

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Oct 4th, 2019 at 12:15 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 12:07 AM
cdtm

Damn skippy, dude.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 12:38 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I say let every Soldier that goes to see this movie let them carry thier weapons in with them. Like to see some Millennial ShitTard Start Trouble then.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 06:24 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I say let every Soldier that goes to see this movie let them carry thier weapons in with them. Like to see some Millennial ShitTard Start Trouble then.
thumb up Good plan Fly, nice to see this account back, it's my favourite of yours.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 07:40 AM
Flyattractor

Only got the one buddy. Probably won't be here long so don't get used to it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 07:41 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Only got the one buddy. Probably won't be here long so don't get used to it.
If true, I will miss you. Different opinions and trolls are what make boards fun imo and everyone will have to look for a new villian.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 07:44 AM
dadudemon

So no shootings or violence from this movie, yet?

Good.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 03:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
So no shootings or violence from this movie, yet?

Good.
Agreed DDM. smile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 03:52 PM
Flyattractor

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 07:18 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Only an Incel would say that. "You're" (protip not your) like what 25 and still a virgin. "Dude" that's creepy. Although no one under 40 says "dude" anymore, am I right Keanu?

Well...the opposite of that is true.

Not only do young dudes say dude a lot, dudette has fallen out of style and all genders are dudes.

You're likely to hear a teenage girl call and be called dude than you are other labels. Dude is like cool: it's just a word that stuck from the Boomer generation until now.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 02:40 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote