KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » What was your opinion on Batfleck?

Was Ben Affleck a good Batman?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 6 31.58%
No 4 21.05%
He was just okay, not bad or good 9 47.37%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What was your opinion on Batfleck?
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

The DC movies with batfleck in them were the worst DC movies, but batman was always the best part of those movies. It's a shame we couldn't see him in just one good movie

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 03:46 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I’d like to see Affleck as grown up Billy Batson in a live action “Kingdom Come”.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 04:30 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I’d like to see Affleck as grown up Billy Batson in a live action “Kingdom Come”.

That'd be cool, his alcoholism is super inconvenient.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 05:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Surtur
That'd be cool, his alcoholism is super inconvenient.

Can’t be worse than Billy’s earworm.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 06:13 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He was fat.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 06:14 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^haha

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 06:29 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scottie
poiuytrewq

I thought he was good, he was really good in the film The Accountant which gave me hope and that warehouse fight in BvS was excellent. Ive still not got round to justice league yet and been put off watching if because of the reviews. I think alot of the breakdown between batfleck and wb is he wanted to direct the solo batman movie realy badly but he just doesnt have the skill to direct big action scences. Then when he got replace in the chair he lost any excitment he had for the role.

~ This person is my favourite person on KMC ~

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 09:10 PM
Scottie is currently offline Click here to Send Scottie a Private Message Find more posts by Scottie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by riv6672

In my case, I was unimpressed w. Bale since the first movie. The first overly long, dull, ignore every other aspect of Batman but his MA training and even manage to make THAT boring, dear lord what crappy costume movie.

Each to their own there, I didn't find the movie boring at all.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 01:30 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^thats cool, I just wanted to say I wasn’t ignoring that first movie.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 01:58 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

The problem with Batfleck is that while Ben Affleck portrayed him well, a lot of his characterization occurs off screen and is meant to be assumed (such as the graffiti-ed Robin suit), not to mention that he seems really useless compared to the other members of the Justice League.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 02:31 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Batfleck is a Crap Action Hero Actor. He belongs in Softy Romance Comedy Bullshit that the Gays and the Whammins like to watch.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 10:03 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Batfleck is a Crap Action Hero Actor. He belongs in Softy Romance Comedy Bullshit that the Gays and the Whammins like to watch.

...but I thought you cucked for anything DC related? You surprised me, Fly.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 12:06 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nope. You are confusing me for one of your other personalities again.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 07:19 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote:
^^^thats cool, I just wanted to say I wasn’t ignoring that first movie.

good to see that you're acknowledging the first movie at least, I see it alot on social media like FB. Whenever something to do with Bale's Batman get's brought up and they're only going off The Dark Knight & Dark Knight Rises.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 01:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yeah his Batman voice got worse throughout the trilogy.

Batman Begins was the best of the trilogy anyway IMO and one of the finest comic book movies ever made.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 09:41 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
good to see that you're acknowledging the first movie at least

^^^i can see how that would get annoying after a while.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 10:02 AM