KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Day you became an Admin on KMC

The Day you became an Admin on KMC
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Day you became an Admin on KMC

Say one day you logged in and you were the KMC admin, what would you do with it? What’s the first thing you would do?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 09:33 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Ban BrolyBlack immediately and require anyone wanting to create a new account to have to pass a math test so BrolyBlack couldn't create a new account because BrolyBlack is super stupid and he can't even pee straight into the toilet. Because he's stupid like an idiot peepee moron.

Then I would ban Robtard and post a sticky in every sub-forum that only read, "F*ck you, Robtard!"

Then I would unban Robtard after one day. Apologize that I banned him. And then when people start talking about the ban with Robtard, I'd ban him again. But I'd wait until the convo got really lively before banning him. Hopefully, right in the middle of a lengthy post he was typing so when he hits submit, it says, "You have been banned because you like poopthings."

I would name the admin account: TheDudeMan

Then I would ban Surtur until he admitted - on a recorded video posted to the internet - he faps to tranpronz.

Edit - I would rename the Jaden 2.0 account to just Jaden.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 09:50 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon

Edit - I would rename the Jaden 2.0 account to just Jaden.

Completely unacceptable.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 11:52 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

First, I fix the broken editing and quote features, and uncensor curse words.

Next, I'd breathe some new life into KMC. I'd update the look and format of the main page, and add some sleek new user-friendly skins for the forum. Get some dedicated writers to pump out fresh movie articles that will encourage more traffic and get KMC back on the map.

If possible, I would send emails to registered users and encourage more of them to return to check out the updates. Unban them all and give them a clean slate.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:55 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I'd join Raz on his mystery island.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 11:24 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I'd turn the forum into a pokemon community

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 11:29 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd masturbate furiously as I banned everyone but me and turned off the ability for new members to join. This site would then become a blog about my spiritual quest for enlightenment and how I learnt to control my orgasms through tantric yoga!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 11:34 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I'd masturbate furiously as I banned everyone but me and turned off the ability for new members to join. This site would then become a blog about my spiritual quest for enlightenment and how I learnt to control my orgasms through tantric yoga!

Like a normal day for you minus the bannings? eek!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 11:41 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Like a normal day for you minus the bannings? eek!
Hadn't looked at it like that! You're right! thumb up laughing

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 12:12 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote:
Say one day you logged in and you were the KMC admin

lol like Galan

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 12:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Unban them all

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 12:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
lol like Galan
brilliant! thumb up laughing

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 12:20 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Spammers and trolls can still be rebanned, but I often wonder how many quality posters KMC lost due to heavy-handed moderators.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 12:26 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

WrathfulDwarf is considered the worst.

Other mods (especially the current ones that are still active) were/are quite lenient.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 12:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Say one day you logged in and you were the KMC admin, what would you do with it? What’s the first thing you would do?

Try to take over the world.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 01:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

WrathfulDwarf is considered the worst.

Other mods (especially the current ones that are still active) were/are quite lenient.
Storm was the worst, fancied hee like mad but she was the worst.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 01:47 PM
dadudemon

First, I fix the broken editing and quote features, and uncensor curse words.

Next, I'd breathe some new life into KMC. I'd update the look and format of the main page, and add some sleek new user-friendly skins for the forum. Get some dedicated writers to pump out fresh movie articles that will encourage more traffic and get KMC back on the map.

If possible, I would send emails to registered users and encourage more of them to return to check out the updates. Unban them all and give them a clean slate.

This is the most legitimate plan I have read in all these years. I'd volunteer to be one of your movie reviewers.

Okay, make it happen.

Note: I noticed that chat tends to kill forums. Everyone just goes to the chat and the more well-written and thought-out posts don't get made. I was, at first, liking the idea of a forum chat. But then I saw what it did to the traffic on Bardock's forum.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 02:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Basically, I’d unban everyone and do an entire forum board overhaul and make it modern.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 03:07 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by dadudemon
This is the most legitimate plan I have read in all these years. I'd volunteer to be one of your movie reviewers.

Okay, make it happen.

Note: I noticed that chat tends to kill forums. Everyone just goes to the chat and the more well-written and thought-out posts don't get made. I was, at first, liking the idea of a forum chat. But then I saw what it did to the traffic on Bardock's forum.

Thanks, DDM. I agree that chat is a distraction and kills forum activity.

Even if I were admin, though, I'm not tech savvy enough to do make all the changes I'd like to myself.

Last edited by Eternal Idol on Oct 10th, 2019 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:15 PM
dadudemon

Thanks, DDM. I agree that chat is a distraction and kills forum activity.

thumb up

Even if I were admin, though, I'm not tech savvy enough to do make all the changes I'd like to myself.

Don't worry, you didn't have to clarify this to me. I know you're stupid.

Seriously, just get a co-admin who is savvy enough to do it for you. All good bosses hire people that are smarter than they are. Be the idea guy and have a techy do the rest.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:32 PM