KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Day you became an Admin on KMC

The Day you became an Admin on KMC
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I would delete the private messaging feature. I believe that would clear up many problems here; from e-gangs to child predators.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 08:02 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I would delete the private messaging feature. I believe that would clear up many problems here; from e-gangs to child predators.
Good god yes, private messages only to mods and from mods.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 08:10 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Wouldn't do much now with the variety and ease of messaging apps.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 08:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

These are pipe dreams guys.

Fact is that Raz is never going to update the forums, or do any fixes, unless he absolutely -has to- just to keep things running..... NEVER.

Most he'll do is throw a mod tag on a few more people and call it good, but I don't even think this place needs more mods does it?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 08:18 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It needs Whirly as a mod for sure.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 08:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by dadudemon
thumb up

Don't worry, you didn't have to clarify this to me. I know you're stupid.

Seriously, just get a co-admin who is savvy enough to do it for you. All good bosses hire people that are smarter than they are. Be the idea guy and have a techy do the rest.

Wise ass laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 08:29 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Wouldn't do much now with the variety and ease of messaging apps.
This is so true, needs you as a mod more than me. I'm 4 months from becoming a dad for the fifth time in 34 years. Yours are growing up and you will be free soon. laughing

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 08:33 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

I would win the lottery... I'm thinking something like 200 Million... and finance a Live Action Comic Book Versus Forum... For Teh Lolz!!!!

Travel would be subsidized The Live Comic Book Versus Forum would stream Free for Longtime Forum Members PPV for everyone on Netflix, Etc. Videos would be free to view for active members new to the forum on their six month anniversary or something.

Participants would have full usage rights of their content after about 6 weeks or something but would have to share any ad revenue with the site for the first 12 weeks.

Participants would of course recieve a share in site earnings at all times.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 10:12 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

I'd probably open up the live in-character combat to the movie, anime, versus forums... + a few non versus forums.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 10:21 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

LOL! You still think people conspire against you? Giggle.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 10:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
LOL! You still think people conspire against you? Giggle.

Going to let you in on a little secret/not secret, there's a page on KMC (I forget the link off the top of my head) that shows who is actively PMing.

eg So if you and I were PMing and circle jerking, another person on that page would see that.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 10:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's cool, but people aren't conspiring against this guy via PM.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 10:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Storm was the worst, fancied hee like mad but she was the worst.

Careful, my friend:

Two years of KMC absence are nothing and she retains her global-level powers.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 11:17 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Say one day you logged in and you were the KMC admin, what would you do with it? What's the first thing you would do?
Figure out a way to give the power to someone else, and gtfo. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 11:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Who would you pick?

Bada?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 11:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Whirly. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 11:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Oh, that'd be fun.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 11:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

*does the harlem shake*

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 11:44 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

^ laughing out loud

Yes, that's what the entire KMC would be like with Whirly in charge...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 11:45 PM
steverules_2

I’d perma ban fly so I could pop stilts bum cherry

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 12:38 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote