KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Fat Thor vs. DCEU Team

Fat Thor vs. DCEU Team
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Fat Thor vs. DCEU Team

Thor has Mjolnir and Stormbreaker

And has his morals off

Vs.

Aquaman
Flash
Cyborg
Black Manta
Armored Batman

*Arthur has his final trident
*David has his standard gear

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 02:59 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Thor.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 03:06 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thor and he won't have much trouble

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 06:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I think Arthur would be the biggest threat here. But, as long as Arthur is inland, Thor is pretty much stomping.

Near a water source, Arthur would represent a more fair match, but would still ultimately succumb to the God of Thunder.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 08:07 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I think aquaman can solo.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 08:11 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I think Arthur would be the biggest threat here. But, as long as Arthur is inland, Thor is pretty much stomping.

Near a water source, Arthur would represent a more fair match, but would still ultimately succumb to the God of Thunder.

Even if Arthur brings the fight under water, we know Thor can survive for quite a long time without the need to breath and he can easily fry anything around him underwater with his lightning.

That said, Arthur is still probably the biggest threat if only because his trident might be the only weapon they have that can injure Thor. Well, that and maybe Manta's blades. That's a big IF though.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 11:15 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
Even if Arthur brings the fight under water, we know Thor can survive for quite a long time without the need to breath and he can easily fry anything around him underwater with his lightning.

That said, Arthur is still probably the biggest threat if only because his trident might be the only weapon they have that can injure Thor. Well, that and maybe Manta's blades. That's a big IF though.

If it's in shallow waters, I agree.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 11:43 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Loki's knife got thor in the first avengers. Manta's blades can almost certainly get him.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 02:04 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Loki's knife got thor in the first avengers. Manta's blades can almost certainly get him.

Loki's knives are seemingly magical. Just because they hurt Thor doesn't mean Manta's will as well.

They also didn't seem to have any lasting effect on Thor, as he was perfectly fine a minute later.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 02:16 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

If it's in shallow waters, I agree.

Why not in deep water?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 02:18 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Why not in deep water?

I don't see how F.Thor is having a nice time in deep waters.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 03:43 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I don't see how F.Thor is having a nice time in deep waters.

Because he can still just easily fry Aquaman with his lightning in deep water.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 04:49 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

That's just massive BS. Do you care to back up your claims?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 04:52 AM
9jaboy

I wonder why Fat Thor never blasted Thanos for once in EG tbh knowing he was out of shape, whereas the first thing he did was to blast him in infinity war.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 09:03 AM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cyborg is being understood here as is Flash who is fast enough to move people out of the way of a thrown storm breaker, collect it and give it to Aquam to kill Thor with.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 09:15 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Cyborg is being understood here as is Flash who is fast enough to move people out of the way of a thrown storm breaker, collect it and give it to Aquam to kill Thor with.

No, flash trips and dies horribly

Phuck Ezra Miller

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 09:22 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

That's just massive BS. Do you care to back up your claims?

What do you need me to back up? That Fat Thor can generate lightning or that water is a good conductor of electricity?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 02:22 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by 9jaboy
I wonder why Fat Thor never blasted Thanos for once in EG tbh knowing he was out of shape, whereas the first thing he did was to blast him in infinity war.

Because PIS. Thor, IM and Captain Marvel all had the opportunity to just stay in the air and bombard Thanos with long range shots. I was honestly disappointed with that last fight in Endgame, there were just so many stupid things happening. I had expected better from the Russo''s.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 02:25 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

What do you need me to back up? That Fat Thor can generate lightning or that water is a good conductor of electricity?

Thor has never casted lightning while fully submerged. And even if he can, does a lightning work the same way underwater?

Even if so, Fat Thor doesn't seem to use lightning a lot.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 02:38 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Thor has never casted lightning while fully submerged. And even if he can, does a lightning work the same way underwater?

Even if so, Fat Thor doesn't seem to use lightning a lot.

Thor can generate lighting from himself and nothing about water contradicts that. If you want to claim he can't do so while underwater that's up to you to prove.

A lightning bolt won't travel in a direct line under water but will instead spread out and electrocute anything near by as the water acts as a conductor.

Fat Thor doesn't use lightning as much as Ragnarok Thor but he still used it.

Last edited by FrothByte on Oct 12th, 2019 at 03:27 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 03:22 PM