KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid's elite vs Black order

Darkseid's elite vs Black order
Started by: Charles ASX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not impressed.

But sure, keep pretending New Gods are little more than Kirby's vomit thumb up

Your tears are delicious.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 08:41 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Your mindless wanking is atrocious.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 08:44 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Your mindless wanking is atrocious.

Please. I know you're crying. If your eyes weren't blurry from the tears you'd be making jokes about what Kanto did. Checkmate *****.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 08:49 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Delta1938
(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 08:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

laughing out loud

You didn't even look back to see what it was. You're proving me right. You're a shell of yourself. laughing

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 08:58 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Kanto sucks thumb up

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:03 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Kanto sucks thumb up

Broken. Must come from being a fan of a hairy Canadian midget. Concessions accepted.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:06 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're cute when you try to copycat Quan.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:08 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

You're cute when you try to copycat Quan.

You're going that low? Well when you're so broken you're not making jokes about Kanto taking advantage of Artemis when she was a child, it's obvious you're trying not to end it. I almost feel bad.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:12 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Like it or not, that's exactly what you're doing.

Should I call you Quan Junior from now on?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:15 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Like it or not, that's exactly what you're doing.

Should I call you Quan Junior from now on?

Mhmmmm that's what I'm doing while I actually posted proof, that you couldn't even notice what you'd normally do because you wanted to deny it. Only credit you get is you realized it's too late to say anything about what Kanto did. Accept it.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:38 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Delta1938
Mhmmmm that's what I'm doing while I actually posted proof, that you couldn't even notice what you'd normally do because you wanted to deny it. Only credit you get is you realized it's too late to say anything about what Kanto did. Accept it.

Hey stranger!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 10:22 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hey stranger!

Hi brat.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 10:55 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Charles ASX
Darkseid's elite vs Black order.

darkseid's elite members

Steppenwolf, Kallibak, Mantis, Desaad, Grail, Amazing Grace, Kanto.

vs

Black order members

Ebony maw, Next midnight, Supergiant, Corvus glaive, Black dwarf, Black swan, Nebula.

1 round one by one, Ebony vs. Desaad, Steppenwolf vs. Corvus glaive, Nebula vs. Kanto, Grail vs. Proxima, Black Dwarf vs. Kallibak, Mantis vs. Black Swan, Supergiant vs. Amazing Grace.

2 round Fight in teams.

The first fight takes place in Sakaar and the second takes place in warworld.

who win?

you look familiar....were you on comicvine?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 11:00 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charles ASX

Yes

you look familiar....were you on comicvine?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 05:53 AM
Charles ASX is currently offline Click here to Send Charles ASX a Private Message Find more posts by Charles ASX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Charles ASX

Awesome. Welcome to KMC. 😉

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 12:41 PM
-K-M-

New 52 Dessad isn’t weak either he was getting the better of Power Girl and Huntress had to save her

In another scene he was physically restraining PG and again Huntress helped to break his hold....but also might have helped as she was took by surprise (he was impersonating Mr. Terrific and transformed into his true self) but still she couldn’t break free

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 01:16 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charles ASX

Thanks.

Awesome. Welcome to KMC. 😉

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 03:14 PM
Charles ASX is currently offline Click here to Send Charles ASX a Private Message Find more posts by Charles ASX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote