KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Atatiana Jefferson murdered for standing in her own house doing nothing

Atatiana Jefferson murdered for standing in her own house doing nothing
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MythLord
Diamond

Whether or not it was a racial charged crime is hard to confirm, but also irrelevant.
A woman was murdered in her own home by a sociopath who somehow was deemed fit to be a cop.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 05:03 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, it's very relevant to those on the left who desperately wanna keep pushing the lie that cops shooting black people is part of some nationwide campaign by law enforcement to exterminate blacks.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 09:32 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, it's very relevant to those on the left who desperately wanna keep pushing the lie that cops shooting black people is part of some nationwide campaign by law enforcement to exterminate blacks.
Seems most relevant to your attempted trolling little one.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 10:06 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The cop has resigned before he could be fired. Now he’s been arrested, charged with murder, and posted bail.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 12:32 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by BackFire
We can’t because as soon as you criticize a cop regardless of how horrible they ****ed up a significant subset of the populace will come and yell at you about not supporting the troops or some shit.

aka 'boot licking badge bunnies'

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 12:44 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
aka 'boot licking badge bunnies'

Bashy is such a Lying Fascist.

But then He is a Criminal Drug Addict so I can see why He is such a Cop Hater.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 07:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
The cop has resigned before he could be fired. Now he’s been arrested, charged with murder, and posted bail.
Good thumb up

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 09:53 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
Whether or not it was a racial charged crime is hard to confirm, but also irrelevant.
A woman was murdered in her own home by a sociopath who somehow was deemed fit to be a cop.

If it wasn't relevant people wouldn't have felt the need to note the races of those involved in the first place. After all, if the situation was a black cop did this to a white woman...I don't think those seeing racism here would also argue that is racist.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 10:09 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Add it to the list

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 06:41 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Stop and Frisk. Did you pay attention to the percentages?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 11:50 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic

I don't know about "Stop and Frisk" percentages. I was merely referring to the fact that there is not some conspiracy by cops as a whole to engage in some kind of widespread execution of black people as the left wants us all to believe.

As I said in my post, which you conveniently left out, I admit that there are racist cops but it's not nearly as big of a problem as those on the left would have us believe. The percentage of actual racist cops in America as a whole (not just specific cities) is very low I'd wager.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 23rd, 2019 at 03:42 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 03:37 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic

I see now that I had a couple of my posts mixed-up.

Sorry I accused you in my previous post of leaving parts of what I posted out. You didn't leave anything out so my apologies.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 04:22 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

good job deflecting from the valid point of stop and frisk, which was a clearly racist official police policy. your fee-fees have made you powerful

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 04:35 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Piss off, troll.

I deflected from nothing. I've already addressed what he said about Stop and Frisk by saying I don't know anything about that.

Do you live just to troll me? Get a f***ing life, loser.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 04:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Add it to the list

Didn't watch the whole thing, skimmed through. the one with the guy laying on the floor, arms spread, fully submissive and the cop still kicks him in the head.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 04:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
good job deflecting from the valid point of stop and frisk, which was a clearly racist official police policy. your fee-fees have made you powerful

Bingo.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 04:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bingo, bingo, bingo, bingo, bingo, bingo.

*yawn*

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 04:50 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

deflect, ad hominem, agreeing with yourself via sock account, drug-fueled rants, ETC...

*yawn*

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 05:02 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know about "Stop and Frisk" percentages. I was merely referring to the fact that there is not some conspiracy by cops as a whole to engage in some kind of widespread execution of black people as the left wants us all to believe.

As I said in my post, which you conveniently left out, I admit that there are racist cops but it's not nearly as big of a problem as those on the left would have us believe. The percentage of actual racist cops in America as a whole (not just specific cities) is very low I'd wager.

We're probably not usually getting the whole story.

Let's say I grab a cops hat, and call him "pig" to his face. He hits me, and my buddy records that part.

Police brutality!

As if anyone wouldn't be provoked by my actions.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 05:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Let's stay on topic, kids.

Botham Jean was murdered in his own house while eating ice cream on his couch, and now this woman was shot dead INSIDE her own house from OUTSIDE.

And now people are screaming "She had a gun!111!!1"

And?! SHe was in her own domicile and the weapon was registered with a CHL.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 10:57 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote