KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Owen feat vs Mxy feat

Owen feat vs Mxy feat
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deft

Owen feat vs Mxy feat

Feats comparision

Mxy feat (from Cosmic Adventures In The 8th Grade #6):

https://imgur.com/bbZ94yE

vs

Owen feat (from Ultimates 2 #6):

https://imgur.com/xBSAXkU

Which feat is better?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 11:51 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

Mxy was literally looking at the actual multiverse there. Owen was just looking at a metaphorical representation of the multiverse.

One is a feat. The other isn't.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 12:41 AM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mxy was amped there

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 01:36 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Mxy.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 06:03 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Mxy was amped there

That shouldn't matter if LordGod is correct.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 07:04 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

Originally posted by LordGod
Mxy was literally looking at the actual multiverse there. Owen was just looking at a metaphorical representation of the multiverse.

One is a feat. The other isn't.

metaphorical? i thought it was the actual multiverse?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 07:53 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Mxy was amped there

How? And with what?

Mxy in any appearances I’ve read of him has never been amped. It's usually the other way around with Mxy been weakened, or just playing around.

So i want to know of said amp.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 10:27 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That shouldn't matter if LordGod is correct.
I am.

Mxy was looking at the ACTUAL multiverse there. Not even slightly ambiguous or debatable.

Originally posted by 8swords
metaphorical? i thought it was the actual multiverse?
Nope, that myth was put to rest in other threads. it was just a metaphorical representation of a multiverse.

The only one who still tries to pretend otherwise is the sock. But his delusions don't matter.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 12:56 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Hmmmm.... how was the myth put to rest? The writer if that scene went out of his way to imply Owens power and Galans unease at said power. What proof is shown that it was a metaphor? He looked to be doing things quite literally in that scene. Genuinely curious

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 01:34 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordGod
I am.

Mxy was looking at the ACTUAL multiverse there. Not even slightly ambiguous or debatable.

Nope, that myth was put to rest in other threads. it was just a metaphorical representation of a multiverse.

The only one who still tries to pretend otherwise is the sock. But his delusions don't matter.

Yeah no, That's we call "popular ad hominem"

That's a blatant lie you just made up. Stop following the crowd and use your own thoughts, all you do is play monkey see monkey do.

Prove it was a metaphor Ill wait

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 01:43 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Squad

Deft GAVE you the comic right above so you can see the context.

(please log in to view the image)

Blatantly stated, this isn't pre school where you can keep asking to be spoonfed all the time. Read the comic people provide you with so you can see for yourself

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 01:50 PM
Stoic
Avenger

We need proof of this metaphor, or else the claim should be ignored as opinion.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 03:18 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yeah no, That's we call "popular ad hominem"

That's a blatant lie you just made up. Stop following the crowd and use your own thoughts, all you do is play monkey see monkey do.

Prove it was a metaphor Ill wait
How popular would you say his ad hominem, or "argumentum ad hominem" if you'd prefer is, iyo?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 06:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

@Squad

Deft GAVE you the comic right above so you can see the context.

(please log in to view the image)

Blatantly stated, this isn't pre school where you can keep asking to be spoonfed all the time. Read the comic people provide you with so you can see for yourself

Oh wow, Mxy was amped during that feat. Who cares. This is nothing new to Mxy.

What’s a Multiverse compare to a casual Omniverse destroyer and creator. Mxy have destroyed the DC totality on multiple occasions.

And before you come here and say I am using a different Mxy, needs to know there is no such a thing as a different Mxy. All Mxy’s appearances are canon to him. From the DC verse, to the WB animated Mxy voices by Gilbert Godfrey.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 08:04 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

the point is the comparison with Mxy is completely below to what Owen did there, he was amped. I'm talking about that COMPARISON and only comparison. I don't care how many outliers Mxy did

He's been defeated by less

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 08:13 PM
xJLxKing

Amped or not, that’s not part of the discussion

Someone asked you a question, you’re not answering it, instead finding excuses why it isn’t a comparison

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 08:19 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmmmm.... how was the myth put to rest? The writer if that scene went out of his way to imply Owens power and Galans unease at said power. What proof is shown that it was a metaphor? He looked to be doing things quite literally in that scene. Genuinely curious

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=3

it's been argued way too many times and this is just one of the thread at this point no one has the energy to repeat themselves
it's better if you look for those threads rather than just asking for handout

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 08:38 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

@jl

The feat Mxy did here was him being amped, WHICH IS PART of the discussion

I'm not sure how's that comparable

The thread isn't "Mxy vs Molecule Man"

It's "which comparison is better", and Molecule Man's is better because he wasn't amped when he did that

READ

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 08:47 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mxy did a one time feat. It never happened again, and it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it was comedic, the writer blatantly said this. It's also not consistent with his general portrayal. Hence outlier

He gets beaten by less. I go by the average, I don't go by one time big feats, by that logic Spidey is planetary since he beat Firelord that one time

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 08:50 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Beyonder was so powerful that he didn't need a body.
Owen haveing seen it attained the power of his own.
Able to transcreate like Molecule Man is large enough to not see something and create it. Another words Owen doesn't have to know.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 08:56 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote