KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How dare you question climate change propaganda!!

How dare you question climate change propaganda!!
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

How dare you question climate change propaganda!!

Ten reasons not to believe the climate change criers:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=i-qBOyrD0-0

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 08:10 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Remember the good ol' days when you ranted at me cos Bill Nye isn't a scientist?

This guy remembers.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 04:29 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

This thread has been brought to you by: drugs and pure intellectual laziness

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 05:44 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
This thread has been brought to you by: drugs and pure intellectual laziness

(please log in to view the image)

Aint used that in awhile.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 07:53 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Awww....seems I've triggered a couple of the brainwashed usual "the world is ending!/the sky is falling!" crowd.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 09:20 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I see starfly is talking to himself again 🙄

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 09:21 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

^triggered crybaby. thumb up

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 09:23 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^triggered crybaby. thumb up

Brought to you from the man who regularly flies off the handle with expletive filled rants aimed at anyone and everyone. That's definitely #NotTriggered.

WWJT?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 09:59 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Pot Gives You the Paranoieds Don't It Bashy?

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Brought to you from the man who regularly flies off the handle with expletive filled rants aimed at anyone and everyone. That's definitely #NotTriggered.

WWJT?

I already used the Kettle Gag in this thread once.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 07:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Kettle gag? Is that one of your sex toys, Fly?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 08:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

People from shithole Kentucky are weird.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 08:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Re: How dare you question climate change propaganda!!

Originally posted by Flyattractor
(please log in to view the image)

Aint used that in awhile.

Hello sock, meet your match

Ten reasons not to believe the climate change criers:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=i-qBOyrD0-0

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 01:58 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

People that Can't Argue with the INFO in the Link that the Thread is about that instead use Personal Attacks in stead of actual debatel.

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Remember the good ol' days when you ranted at me cos Bill Nye isn't a scientist?

This guy remembers.

Originally posted by Robtard
People from shithole Kentucky are weird.

Originally posted by Stringer
Hello sock, meet your match

Sad Little Lefties and their poor climate change delusions

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 05:44 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
People that Can't Argue with the INFO in the Link that the Thread is about that instead use Personal Attacks in stead of actual debatel.

Sad Little Lefties and their poor climate change delusions

thumb up

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 08:14 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Troll harder star/fly

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 08:26 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Troll harder star/fly

Cry harder, pooty/bashy. thumb up

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 08:38 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cry harder, pooty/bashy. thumb up
says the quoted account which is always crying and ranting as part of its trolling.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:09 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't help but notice nobody actually went after any points made in the video.

I will give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume those scoffing just didn't watch it. It would be troubling to think you watched it and couldn't refute anything so you resorted to trolling.

Yes, troubling indeed.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:38 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I can't help but notice nobody actually went after any points made in the video.

I will give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume those scoffing just didn't watch it. It would be troubling to think you watched it and couldn't refute anything so you resorted to trolling.

Yes, troubling indeed.

Of course none of the leftist trolls actually watched the video. They're afraid to because they know they probably won't be able to refute any of the points made by Liz Wheeler in the video.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:59 AM
dadudemon

Of course none of the leftist trolls actually watched the video. They're afraid to because they know they probably won't be able to refute any of the points made by Liz Wheeler in the video.

I watched the whole video.

She was right and honest with about 70% of her points. Dishonest or outright lying about 30%.

That should be enough exactitude to cause any intelligent person to stop and question the Climate Change Agenda.

Her best point of all: it is inappropriate and dishonest to call Climate Skeptic, like me, a climate change denier, when I fully and readily state that Anthropogenic Climate Change is real, exists, and can be measured.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 04:12 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote