KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Lebron James under for Pro Communism Stance

Lebron James under for Pro Communism Stance
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lebron James under for Pro Communism Stance

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 07:31 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But But,,, LeBron is Black! Why He Hate Freedom?

All Blacks know what it is like to be a Slave! How He like the Comminism?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 07:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Giving their cucking to China how can any player justify not going to the white house? I expect the championship team to be there this year.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 08:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, giggle:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 08:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Enes Kanter a former turkish citizen and NBA player who has faced severe backlash for speaking ouy against turkey responded to lebron perfectly.

"Wow"

"SMH"

"Haven’t seen or talked to my family 5 years
-Jailed my dad
-My siblings can’t find jobs
-Revoked my passport
-International arrest warrant
-My family can’t leave the country
-Got Death Threats everyday
-Got attacked, harassed
-Tried to kidnap me in Indonesia

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 09:09 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks like King James bent the knee to China.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 09:14 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

China is just lucky their food is so good.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 11:34 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Lebron and the NBA are jokes.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 11:47 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The U.S and and the Rest of the World will Bend the Knee to China when they cut off their making of Antibiotics to the whole world.

China and the Left will WIN. Freedom will Die.

Thanks LeBron.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 05:46 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Bunch of douche bags but I doubt they will face any significant blowback in the USA.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 04:41 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm glad the China thing is exposing people. If Lebron is so worried about how this might impact people I wonder why he wasn't worried about how the NBA's boycott of North Carolina impacted people.

This should have been exposed before, with Hollywood virtue signaling while cucking to China. I even brought this up before on here and was given bullshit excuses to defend it.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:07 PM