KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman v Thor vs Hulk *Top Tier Comparison*

Superman v Thor vs Hulk *Top Tier Comparison*
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We've mythbusted his old feats, too wink

Focus on Surfer or something. Thor is a lost case.

You know, people talking about "Mythbusting" a lot on KMC, but it almost never really happens. The fact that a scene or feat can be interpreted in a less impressive manner doesn't "bust" something that may be a "myth". Busting a myth means definitively proving that the myth is WRONG, not that the person talking is interpreting things differently than someone else would like. Those things may seem very similar, but they're different in all the right ways when it comes to logic...

Remember the show Mythbusters? They didn't declare something "Busted" unless they felt they definitively proved that the myth was virtually impossible. Anything short of that was decreed "Plausible".

Last edited by darthgoober on Oct 18th, 2019 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 08:50 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL THE GREAT

Thor and hulk have the better feats.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 08:51 PM
JBL THE GREAT is currently offline Click here to Send JBL THE GREAT a Private Message Find more posts by JBL THE GREAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by darthgoober
Supes's feats haven't really increased in quality by all that much since then and Thors high end feats still exist even if he's currently being written like a chump. Thus is a simple comparison of general feats I'd still put the two into the same category. Waters become a lot more muddied talking about things other than simple high end feat comparisons though.

Chump? Pshhh.. He one-shot massively amped Malekith. Well not exactly one shot, but close to it.
This Malekith had his own version of the Necro-Sword.
He also went Optimus Prime on Malekith's armies and almost single-handedly turned the tide of the war. U could almost hear "you've got the touch... you've got the powaaa..." playing in the background.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Oct 18th, 2019 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 08:58 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Pffft Punisher could've done the same with a minigun and loads of ammo stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 09:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Chump? Pshhh.. He one-shot massively amped Malekith. Well not exactly one shot, but close to it.
This Malekith had his own version of the Necro-Sword.
He also went Optimus Prime on Malekith's armies and almost single-handedly turned the tide of the war. U could almost hear "you've got the touch... you've got the powaaa..." playing in the background.

I didn't say he WAS, I said even if he was. Thor's not a character I'm following in depth so I honestly don't know how he's being treated from issue to issue. But I decided not to make an issue of it because it was irrelevant to the point that I was making which was simply that any ridiculous highs from previous eras are still valid for the purpose of threads like this.

Personally, I've been really impressed with some of the stuff I've seen Thor do in more recent times. That whole thing where him and Gor were f*cking up planets that they weren't even on by raining physical blows on each other is strait up CRAZY when you think about it. I've seen people act like DD and Supes causing world wide disturbances during their fight was at least fairly impressive and the Thor/Gor thing blows the Supes/DD damage out of the water(at least in the specific regard of collateral damage done).

Last edited by darthgoober on Oct 18th, 2019 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 09:06 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Oh.. Got me there.

World Shatterer Thor is so 7 yrs ago. He's done way crazier shiet since then. Keep up.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 09:16 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

If you combined Thor’s and Hulks feats they’d still struggle to match up the Supes best.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 10:34 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I'm giving this to Thor. He have the best solid fts imo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 02:23 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Supes's feats haven't really increased in quality by all that much since then and Thors high end feats still exist even if he's currently being written like a chump. Thus is a simple comparison of general feats I'd still put the two into the same category. Waters become a lot more muddied talking about things other than simple high end feat comparisons though.

Wanna bet?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 03:35 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
Thor and hulk have the better feats.
Originally posted by carver9
I'm giving this to Thor. He have the best solid fts imo.

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 03:36 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by abhilegend
Wanna bet?

Bet about what exactly?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 04:01 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That Superman's feats have increased in quality?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 06:30 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I didn't say he WAS, I said even if he was. Thor's not a character I'm following in depth so I honestly don't know how he's being treated from issue to issue. But I decided not to make an issue of it because it was irrelevant to the point that I was making which was simply that any ridiculous highs from previous eras are still valid for the purpose of threads like this.

Personally, I've been really impressed with some of the stuff I've seen Thor do in more recent times. That whole thing where him and Gor were f*cking up planets that they weren't even on by raining physical blows on each other is strait up CRAZY when you think about it. I've seen people act like DD and Supes causing world wide disturbances during their fight was at least fairly impressive and the Thor/Gor thing blows the Supes/DD damage out of the water(at least in the specific regard of collateral damage done).

Thor destroyed no planet there, they fought on Gorr's planet and fell down on it from the sun.

Aaron never showed Thor on the level of destroying planets.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 04:54 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

But since we are talking about feats, how about Superman ripping Doomsday in half.

The new Doomsday has like a force-field around it that causes things in its proximity to decay, and all that energy to goes to it.

(please log in to view the image)

Dr. Veritas tells Superman that while the old Doomsday that was strong enough to kill him, it was basically just a larva, and that Superman is the only one on the planet that can survive fighting the new Doomsday for more than ten minutes.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/187...426847.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/187...814043.jpg.html

The Justice League has an emergency meeting. Luthor says that Doomsday is on Earth because it wants Superman, and that it fled from him because it wasn't ready to face him.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/187...243822.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/187...111366.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/187...615151.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/187...523401.jpg.html

Then Wonder Woman shows up and fights Doomsday till Superman arrives on the scene. Doomsday teleports away before Superman can fight it.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/187...740414.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/187...088701.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/187...083051.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/187...315339.jpg.html

Doomsday shows up in India.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/187...618782.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/187...715370.jpg.html

Superman takes Doomsday to Venus and burns it to a crisp.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

But when he arrives back on Earth, so does Doomsday. This time Superman finishes Doomsday off by ripping it in half.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Scans courtesy to Mr. Burns on ICT.

****ing insane showing.

Got any Thor feat to match?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 05:10 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

But since we are talking about feats, how about Superman ripping Doomsday in half.

Got any Thor feat to match?

What makes New 52 DD a top tier.. just curious

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 05:11 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

Hes going to say what he did to Diana. That's basically it tbh. Diana admits she underestimated him during their first encounter.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 05:16 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

He shattered phantom zone with a punch.
Originally posted by carver9
Hes going to say what he did to Diana. That's basically it tbh. Diana admits she underestimated him during their first encounter.

laughing out loud

Underestimating somehow made Doomsday breaking both her arms? Stop trolling or I'll report you.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 05:58 PM
darthgoober

Sure. During that general time period, he lifted infinity... what has he done to surpass that since then?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 06:06 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You girls and your pillow fights...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 06:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Damn bottom of the page...

Sure. During that general time period, he lifted infinity... what has he done to surpass that since then?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 06:20 PM