KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Deadman

Thanos vs Deadman
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deft

Thanos vs Deadman

No prep, who wins

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 06:25 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Thanos would spook him.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 09:35 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Deadman Wins.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 09:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

deadman

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 09:45 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Thanos

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 09:46 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Deadman and easily

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 11:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I remember when people thought that Ghost Rider's penance stare would mess Thanos up. Lol.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 07:38 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah but that is Pure PIS and Deadmans Schtick aint got Nothing dto do with any of that malarky.

Boston Takes This.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 07:41 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Based on? Thanos can and has gone through far more than spritual possession. We aren't talking about a weak willed character with no means to defend against Deadman. Thanos would likely bind Boston to a rock. You forget that he's a powerful mystic, and telepath? And it wasn't PIS.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 07:48 AM
Flyattractor

BULL and SHIT! This is Just the Typical Marvel Changing it up so they call Pull this crap again and again. Just like they do with Magneto.

You can take that crap and shove it up your Thanos Hole.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 07:54 AM
Stoic
Avenger

The penance stare doesn't work on Thanos. It's canon. He loves reliving the evil that he's done. He went through worse while traversing the Nexus of Reality. He sat there without flinching. It would be PIS for Boston to do anything more than flee.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 07:59 AM
Flyattractor

The Penance Stare's Track Record is Crap anyway. It has failed to work on people that were High or had More then 2 eyes.

He loves all the evil that he has done huh? And Yet He cried in the MCU.

Nexu of Reality!? Don't let the Douglas Adams Lawyers hear that.

Deadman Takes this cause Rama Kushna gave him the power to Posses Any Living Being. Is Thanos Dead? Nope! Bostan Takes this.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 08:04 AM
Stoic
Avenger

So let's talk spiritual possession for a sec. This is when a spirit invades the psyche, binding it, and taking over as the dominant personality. Thanos is a powerful mystic, he has power over the dead, and he is a powerful telepath capable of waging war on the Astral Plane. Boston isn't winning, and you can call your lawyers about it, which they will then tell you to pack this Boston nonsense up and squeeze it up into your ass-hole and clinch every 3 seconds.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 08:17 AM
Flyattractor

Blah Blah Thanos Fan Wank Blah Blah Blah.

You should Clinch Your ass. The Wank Is shooting out of it Fast!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 08:43 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
So let's talk spiritual possession for a sec. This is when a spirit invades the psyche, binding it, and taking over as the dominant personality. Thanos is a powerful mystic, he has power over the dead, and he is a powerful telepath capable of waging war on the Astral Plane. Boston isn't winning, and you can call your lawyers about it, which they will then tell you to pack this Boston nonsense up and squeeze it up into your ass-hole and clinch every 3 seconds.

What mystical feats does Thanos has? Because Boston has possessed Swamp Thing and entire Green.

http://imgur.com/a/LayMy

Has possessed House of Mystery which was shown as a multiversal being.

http://imgur.com/6fH0rNV

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 03:30 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

'Everywhere in space....and time'

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 03:31 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by abhilegend
What mystical feats does Thanos has? Because Boston has possessed Swamp Thing and entire Green.

Dunno if it counts as mystical per say , but he went into a astral form in deaths realm and killed her 2nd I command/enforcer.

Iiirc Monica Rambeau tried to “possess” him and he easily expelled her.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 03:41 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Issue number for the first feat?

Monica didn't try to possess him, she tried to blast his brain but failed due to his TP. Normal TP is useless on Boston.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 07:47 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Issue number for the first feat?

Monica didn't try to possess him, she tried to blast his brain but failed due to his TP. Normal TP is useless on Boston.
I will double check which issue it is , but off the top of my head it’s one of the OGN by Starlin. Think it’s the one where he fights the Annihilators.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 08:11 PM
Stoic
Avenger

He possessed the House of Mystery? He appears to have been expelled. What spiritual resistance feats does Swamp Thing have? Sure Boston could get in, that's not my argument. My argument is that he wouldn't supercede Thanos' control over his own mind, and would be expelled.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 09:50 PM