KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » All-star Superman power level

All Star Superman Power level
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Planet 3 33.33%
Star 6 66.67%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

All-star Superman power level
Started by: Super-fan1230

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super-fan1230
A Kryptonian

All-star Superman power level

I personally think All-star Superman is Star level because at the end of the comic , we see a superman moving Faster Than Light into the sun and his Solar energy spread out into the entire sun to repair it-
(please log in to view the image)

For reference this is how Sun is as compared to Earth in size-

or as told by Jimmy Olsen in the comic itself-

We already know that he was atleast continental as he was able to survive a beating from 2 astronaut Kryptonians from earth to the moon and from moon to the earth at a Faster than light speed and the moon getting cracked into 2 pieces-

Plus also he lifted 200 quintillion tons with one arm while no upper limit of his strength was found !-
and the moon weighs-
73.5 million metric tons !
https://weightofstuff.com/how-much-does-the-moon-weigh/

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 07:40 PM
Super-fan1230 is currently offline Click here to Send Super-fan1230 a Private Message Find more posts by Super-fan1230 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicGohan99

I definitely think star aswell all star was definitely much weaker than post crisis but he showcased alot more intelligence he had tech where he could create universes and control life in them.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 02:13 AM
CosmicGohan99 is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicGohan99 a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicGohan99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

200 quintillion tons (short or long tons) is a far cry from even 1 sextillion tons, and a star is a lot more than even that. What's wrong with planetary? Shit before DCNU came along, Superman needed help with planetary weight. C'mon man.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 08:24 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super-fan1230
A Kryptonian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
200 quintillion tons (short or long tons) is a far cry from even 1 sextillion tons, and a star is a lot more than even that. What's wrong with planetary? Shit before DCNU came along, Superman needed help with planetary weight. C'mon man.

I was talking about that Superman could easily lift the moon and i think that the feats you mentioned are inconsistent.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 08:55 AM
Super-fan1230 is currently offline Click here to Send Super-fan1230 a Private Message Find more posts by Super-fan1230 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Inconsistent? You mean when Wonder Woman and J'onn helped him move the Earth? Google the weight of planet Earth. It's well over 200 quintillion tons. It's even more than 1 sextillion tons. Superman has planetary level strength. That's plenty.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 10:19 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super-fan1230
A Kryptonian

Inconsistent? You mean when Wonder Woman and J'onn helped him move the Earth? Google the weight of planet Earth. It's well over 200 quintillion tons. It's even more than 1 sextillion tons. Superman has planetary level strength. That's plenty.

You are not a good reader , are you ? i said that Superman would lift the moon , no where i said that he would lift a planet , that makes his strength at least continental and btw i know which feat you are talking about and that's a low showing but i do agree with you that his lifting strength comes near planetary if we are talking about All Star Superman.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 04:11 AM
Stoic
Avenger

No, I was asking you what was inconsistent about what I said? I have no trouble reading, so there's no need to go there.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 08:43 PM
Super-fan1230
A Kryptonian

No, I was asking you what was inconsistent about what I said? I have no trouble reading, so there's no need to go there.

With all due respect the feats you have mentioned are inconsistent about Post-crisis Superman , yes he has lifted the earth with the help of others like in this feat-
or when he pulls 1/3rd of moon-
but these are inconsistent, Superman has been able to move earth , moon and a spaceship through Hyperspace at FTL speed-
has pulled the earth against Starbreaker whose weakest duplicate had the power of multiple suns-
Has pushed Krypton under the presence of Red sun-
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Su...ue-167?id=16614

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 08:22 AM