KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » False Idol: Why the Christian Right Worships Donald Trump

False Idol: Why the Christian Right Worships Donald Trump
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You didn't answer me though lol. I want a number. So $1,000 to Pete Butt wouldn't cause u to not vote for him, but you wouldn't agree with it.

Provide me the number now that would make u not vote for him.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I'd have to know the specifics and context, as not everything is either black or white so to speak in reality, no matter how hard you try with your tactics.

eg if Buttigeig took $1,000.00 from the anti-Abortion lobby, I'd think that's shit, but he'd not lose my vote on that alone, as $1,000.00 effectively buys zero political pull. I'd also want to know why he did.

Same question to you. Go.

Robtard is alive.. HES ALIVE!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:38 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
You didn't answer me though lol. I want a number. So $1,000 to Pete Butt wouldn't cause u to not vote for him, but you wouldn't agree with it.

Provide me the number now that would make u not vote for him.
Already answered that question. Specifics and context is needed.

Can you answer your own question now, since you seemingly think it's a simple answer.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Robtard is alive.. HES ALIVE!

Was Robtard believed to be not alive? confused

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

U gave a specific example about anti-abortion lobby so we can use that. Name the price that would cost you the vote, this should not be hard. We'll move on if your next response doesn't contain a specific figure.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

But the question seems irrelevant, because any politician taking corporate hand-outs isn't just taking normal people pocket change amounts. They're probably in the hundreds of thousands and millions. So if they're taking corporate hands-outs at all, they're a no-go, because ultimately that's who they are representing. Not we the people.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:40 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@surt So you're going to dodge answering a question you posed. Okay, figured.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:41 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Was Robtard believed to be not alive? confused

Whenever I come back and see a member I recall from the old days still posting I get all Rafiki/Brian Blessed.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:41 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
But the question seems irrelevant, because any politician taking corporate hand-outs isn't just taking normal people pocket change amounts. They're probably in the hundreds of thousands and millions. So if they're taking corporate hands-outs at all, they're a no-go, because ultimately that's who they are representing. Not we the people.

Indeed, a person with a fundraising push that brings in 5.000.000 isn't likely to know, or even be able to screen, an individual amount of $50.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

@surt So you're going to dodge answering a question you posed. Okay, figured.

Lol you can't even answer the question, troll.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Whenever I come back and see a member I recall from the old days still posting I get all Rafiki/Brian Blessed.

Ah thumb up

Also, his Henry 8.0 is a gem

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shady donations are a no go no matter what, yes.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol you can't even answer the question, troll.

Keep lying, but I did answer you directly it's on the previous page, specifics and context is needed.

eg 2: Now if Buttigeig knowingly took even a dollar from a group like NAMBLA (pedophiles), he'd lose my vote.

Are you going to dodge answering your own question again?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keep lying, but I did answer you directly it's on the previous page, specifics and context is needed.

eg 2: Now if Buttigeig knowingly took even a dollar from a group like NAMBLA (pedophiles), he'd lose my vote.

Are you going to dodge answering your own question again?

You literally gave a specific example of getting $1000 bucks and said it wouldn't make u not vote, I asked what the number in that scenario would need to be in order to change that.

What is the number?

We're moving on if your next response doesn't contain a figure. Up to you.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:49 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Equalization Tactic sandwich.

Yeah, I like how in Surt's equalized morality world there's no difference between a guy who murdered one person out of self defence and a guy who premeditated the murder of thousands. Morality flatland!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:51 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I like how in Surt's equalized morality world there's no difference between a guy who murdered one person out of self defence and a guy who premeditated the murder of thousands. Morality flatland!

It's more like some little weasel saying "this guy murdered a family of four, but at least he didn't kill as many as Ted Bundy".

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:53 PM
Silent Master

It's impossible to murder someone in self-defense, at least in the US. I don't know what sh!tbag country you're thinking of.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:54 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
It's impossible to murder someone in self-defense.

Yeah but these people love believing in the impossible.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 11:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You literally gave a specific example of getting $1000 bucks and said it wouldn't make u not vote, I asked what the number in that scenario would need to be in order to change that.

What is the number?

We're moving on if your next response doesn't contain a figure. Up to you.

Another dodge...

Protip: Don't ask a question that you're uncomfortable answering yourself. Just poor tactics.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 12:08 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I think you meant "killed" in self defense, but yes.

They will use your typo to ignore the meat of your comment.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 12:09 AM