KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Generic Kryptonians Respect Thread!

Generic Kryptonians Respect Thread!
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Generic Kryptonians Respect Thread!

Hello.

This thread will focus on the capabilities shown by the run of the mill kryptonians.

As such, there will be no feats from:
- Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, Power Girl or Zod.
- 'special' kryptonian related beings i.e. Doomsday, Eradicator, Krypto etc.
- alternate Universes kryptonians [well, at least at first] such as SBP, E2-Superman, Val-Zod or whatnot.

(please log in to view the image)

I will be updating this thread over time. Feel free to check it every once in a while to see what's new smile

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:44 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 12:03 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 12:08 AM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Good thread
Also I will add this if you don't mind
A kryptonian could map the S.T.A.R lab entire structure a thousand times over before it system rouses itself sufficiently to load the proper software
https://ibb.co/H2h8L9D

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 06:48 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

^thumb up

The same kryptonian gives heat vision lobotomy through the eyes like it's free candy and has built a high-tech kryptonian laboratory on Earth:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 07:07 PM
Philosophía

Ral-Dar covers the distance from the sun to Earth literally mid-sentence, plows through the army, momentarily restrains Superman with freeze-breath then HV the remaining planes:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 07:12 PM
Philosophía

Karsta Wor-Ul punches Superman from California to Tokyo before he stops his momentum [as Clark says he's rarely been hit that hard]:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

A random kryptonian mom punches Supergirl from outerspace back to Earth:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Gor breaks Hal and John's auto-shields:

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 07:26 PM
Philosophía

Non stalemates Bizarro [the time gap between the pages is considerable -- so most of it was off panel]:

Kryptonian endurance/healing factor is ridiculous, even for 'new' ones. Kryptonians after having been pierced by a shitload of kryptonian crystals:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

"Everyone here all right?"
"Of course, Sir. We're kryptonians."

[also, they can track things by the displacement of the air as they move]

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 07:41 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has it every been specifically stated why Superman is stronger than generic kryptonians other than CIS/PIS?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 08:08 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Has it every been specifically stated why Superman is stronger than generic kryptonians other than CIS/PIS?
From what I can remember, In Krypton Last God stated he is direct descendent of RAO, And in Byrne era, has a scene said he is the strongest child in krypton

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 08:24 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

That’s right

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 09:26 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
From what I can remember, In Krypton Last God stated he is direct descendent of RAO, And in Byrne era, has a scene said he is the strongest child in krypton
That, and also that kryptonians get more powerful over time -- and Superman has decades of power accumulated over them.

But -- let's not turn this into a Superman topic.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 11:13 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 02:50 AM
Philosophía

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 03:00 AM
Philosophía

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 03:13 AM
Philosophía

Chris Kent -- as a kid, stops the falling Daily Planet globe:

His heat vision goes straight through Zod's palm:

Chris's super-breath [also, he usually has conversations with Clark at hypersonic speeds]:

--

Chris is specifically below a normal kryptonian, btw, since he was raised in the phantom zone.

Speaking of which, here is Thara using super-breath to freeze the insides of mini-Brimestone:

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 03:23 AM
Philosophía

Ursa vs Kyle Rayner [Green Lantern]
- beats the utter shit out of him
- destroys his construct in a single punch

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image).

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 09:57 PM
Philosophía

- Lor-Zod [teenager] easily tanks Green Lanterns energy projection
- Ursa's heat vision plows through Kilowog's construct

Ursa completely plows through Kilowog's and two other Green Lanterns' attempt to restrain her, and then beats the utter shit out of them:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 10:07 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Niles Caulder with Kryptonian powers gathers every weapon on planet in 5 minutes 38 seconds.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2019 04:16 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Old Post Dec 18th, 2019 04:29 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote