KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » U.K. Blowout

U.K. Blowout
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I know bro left leaning conspiracy theories are never "tinfoil hat" level stuff to you guys.
Because buying political influence with money and spreading misinformation to achieve a goal are unheard of or something. Okay then, Ronnie.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 12:15 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

However you wanna spin your conspiracy theories. It's always different when u guys do it smile

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 12:16 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You're using equalization tactics again, as standard. Because thinking a government threw money to achieve a goal in a foreign country is as "crazy" as believing in pedophile rings in the non-existent basement of a pizza parlor or that the previous President was born in Kenya and was secretly trying to replace the US Constitution with Sharia Law. Surt, please never change.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 12:20 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're using that bullshit defense again, as standard.

My advice: drop the russian bullshit. No, russia isn't the cause of brexit or trump. It's an easy scapegoat for unintelligent individuals to use if they're too stupid or stubborn to admit their party f*cked up.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 12:23 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not everything being equal levels isn't bullshit, it's a fact.

Now you're strawmanning me again, as I didn't blame either on Russia. Acknowledging foul play isn't giving absolute blame. In fact, I blamed the voters/supporters. People who voted for Trump and support Trump are responsible for Trump winning. Same goes for Brexit, if you voted for/supported Brexit, it's on you.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 12:31 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell I mean you could even argue Russia put out pro brext propaganda, but that similar to the 2016 election in America it had no real impact on the election.

But you aren't even gonna try to make that distinction, amirite?

And it's true Rob you technically didn't flat out blame Russia. You spouted some utterly dumb bullshit though that implied it wouldn't be crazy to blame them. If I'm wrong and you are willing to type out "it would be crazy to blame them" I will of course apologize.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 31st, 2019 at 12:36 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 12:34 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

See my post above, Ronnie. I covered your questions proactively, because I know your antics all to well.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 12:37 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh so you're merely acknowledging foul play existed(as our country commits foul play all the time too as does the UK so nothing anyone has the right to whine over) you are not saying it's reasonable to blame Russia at all?

Confirm for me I'm interpreting you correctly, thanks in advance!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 12:40 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Russia interfered in 2016, yes. Repeat: I blame Trump voters/supporters for Trump winning, that's how you win, with votes and support.

You're also playing games as we've had this convo many a time, and when I've said "Trump voters are responsible for Trump winning" in the past, you'd screech and say some kind of "BOTH SIDEZ ARE TO BLAME!".

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 12:44 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Russia interfered in 2016, yes. Repeat: I blame Trump voters/supporters for Trump winning, that's how you win, with votes and support.

You're also playing games as we've had this convo many a time, as when I've said "Trump voters are responsible for Trump winning", you'd screech and say some kind of "BOTH SIDEZ ARE TO BLAME!".

Oh yes both political parties played a role in electing trump that's clear to anyone with a brain.

But I'm glad you aren't arguing Russia had an actual impact on brexit, you're learning thumb up

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 12:45 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

See? You've just acknowledged your shit games as you do recall. You also still can't take responsibility for your own vote and it's still hilarious to me.

I don't personally know what impact Russian meddling had in the initial Brexit vote, we've also had this convo as well, were I noted that the Brexit vote came down to a few points (51.%9 to 48.1%?), it wouldn't have taken much foreign money and misinformation campaigns to sway it. Maybe zero, maybe some but not enough, or maybe just the 2% to flip it. I don't know though.

Edit: How are you so sure it had no impact?

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 31st, 2019 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 12:51 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol so in other words it's valid to blame Russia for brexit, but not to say democrats played a role in electing Trump.

I love it.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 12:57 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

To your edit: How are u so sure Dems played no role in electing Trump?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 01:02 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol so in other words it's valid to blame Russia for brexit, but not to say democrats played a role in electing Trump.

I love it.
I just showed you the Brexit numbers again, it's only 2%. Again, I don't personally know, I doubt I ever will. But it's not an insane pizzagate level idea.

How are you so absolutely sure that there was no impact?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 01:02 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How are you sure Dems had no impact on Trump winning?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 01:03 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

To your edit: How are u so sure Dems played no role in electing Trump?
How are you sure Dems had no impact on Trump winning?

1) It's rude to dodge a question and then ask one yourself. Answer and ask. You've dodged twice now.

2) I made no such claim. My claim was that Trump's 2016 victory is at the hands of his voters/supporters. You people are responsible for Trump.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 01:05 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh please u little weasel. U mock the claims Dems played any role. And I'd sit out any discussion in the future you of all people wanna bring up about dodging.

If Dems played a role in Trump's it's in their hands too. Period.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 01:06 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

So another dodge concerning your Russia/Brexit claim, even after I answered your questions. Figures. Poor form, Ronnie.

It's very telling that instead of embracing that people like you are the reason Trump is President, as you voted/support him, you make it as a negative and try to equalize the blame.

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 31st, 2019 at 01:10 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 01:08 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Dems played a role Trump's victory was in their hands too. You won't weasel out of that

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 01:09 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

If Dems played a role Trump's victory was in their hands too. You won't weasel out of that

HYG again:

Originally posted by Robtard

It's very telling that instead of embracing that people like you are the reason Trump is President, as you voted/support him, you make it as a negative and try to equalize the blame.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 01:11 AM