KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » MUI Goku vs Thor and Superman

MUI Goku vs Thor and Superman
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I dont think you understood what I said. I'm going to say it again for you. Goku was so weakened that he could not stand. He was near depleted of power. He had to be HELPED off the ground because his body was LIMP due to him being weakened. I dont know how many ways I can explain that. Then a black hole was DROPPED ON HIM IN THIS DEPLETED STATE and he tanked it. Superman flying through black holes AT FULL POWER and holding a black hole AT FULL POWER does not compare to this. It's like throwing kryptonite beside Superman and throwing him inside of a black hole while the kryptonite is attached to him AND HE TANKS IT. Please tell me you understand the difference. Once you do, we can move on.

Being tired or lack of energy doesn't effect your durability. Goku's dead body has the same durability of his alive body. So Goku tanked a black hole. Scans?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 07:05 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
Being tired or lack of energy doesn't effect your durability. Goku's dead body has the same durability of his alive body. So Goku tanked a black hole. Scans?

Wait, are you implying Goku depleted of energy is just as durable as him being fully powered?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 07:27 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Superman surviving the destruction of the Source Wall and only getting knocked out beats every other DBZ durability feats.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 09:16 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Goku still can use a tractor to knock Clark the fuck out:

(please log in to view the image)

Superman is screwed, he is an uneducated farmboy at his core and can't take such punishment.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 11:38 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I dont think you understood what I said. I'm going to say it again for you. Goku was so weakened that he could not stand. He was near depleted of power. He had to be HELPED off the ground because his body was LIMP due to him being weakened. I dont know how many ways I can explain that. Then a black hole was DROPPED ON HIM IN THIS DEPLETED STATE and he tanked it. Superman flying through black holes AT FULL POWER and holding a black hole AT FULL POWER does not compare to this. It's like throwing kryptonite beside Superman and throwing him inside of a black hole while the kryptonite is attached to him AND HE TANKS IT. Please tell me you understand the difference. Once you do, we can move on.

Except that that thing wasn't a black hole.

Superman broke a sixth dimensional (So far above a mere third dimensional) moon fully depleted.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 02:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by h1a8
No speculation or hyperbole. What damage was he shown to cause?
Superman has held black holes in his hand and went through them without any damage.

So Goku has a speed and reaction feat better than a fraction of a nanosecond being equal to several minutes? If so then list it.

In terms of speed, they are below sound, as proven by the fact they struggled against a robot that uses echo location.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 02:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Here it is:

Agnilasa easily tracks and counters final form Freeza, Goku and Vegeta blue, and the rest using sonar.

Sound is MUCH slower then light.

So I don't want to hear how Superman or Thor can't handle Dragon Ball speed, this fight proved conclusively that DB reaction times are far, far below comic book characters.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 02:28 PM
DeadpoolXXX

Originally posted by cdtm
In terms of speed, they are below sound, as proven by the fact they struggled against a robot that uses echo location.
dyspo is confirmed ftl.
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...DUCCaQDXkAA_NWm
https://i.imgur.com/jscj1b5.png

mui goku and full power jiren are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dyspo.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 02:35 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
dyspo is confirmed ftl.
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...DUCCaQDXkAA_NWm
https://i.imgur.com/jscj1b5.png

mui goku and full power jiren are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dyspo.

Except Dypso got outmaneuvered by Gohan. He's like Kiziru, can only do straight line speed, that doesn't make them ftl any more then it does Luffy.

The sonar fail is as definitive a measurement on their speed as we'll get.

Goku and Vegeta Blue = sub sonic.

Last edited by cdtm on Dec 15th, 2019 at 02:42 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 02:40 PM
DeadpoolXXX

go back and watch the show instead of trolling lol.

theyre talking about dyspo being ftl AS he's fighting everyone. it was never said that hes only ftl in a straight line.laughing out loud

subsonic.......what a trolllaughing out loud

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 02:43 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
go back and watch the show instead of trolling lol.

theyre talking about dyspo being ftl AS he's fighting everyone. it was never said that hes only ftl in a straight line.laughing out loud

subsonic.......what a trolllaughing out loud

You may want to watch the show yourself:

Freeza created a "wall" on either side of them, so Gohan can push a Dypso back.

Because he moves in a straight line forward, and in predictable movements.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 02:48 PM
DarkSaint85

Phucking nerds

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 03:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Phucking nerds

laughing out loud

Reminds me of this:

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 03:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Wrong forum.

This ain't CBR, friend.
thumb up

Moving...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 03:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Phucking nerds

Last edited by MrMind on Dec 15th, 2019 at 03:18 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 03:14 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Saint is truly awful sometimes.

This won't be easily forgiven.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 03:23 PM
ShadowFyre

Probably Goku, but has he done anything that Clark hasn't seen before? He has taken Universe level destruction before

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 04:44 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Probably Goku, but has he done anything that Clark hasn't seen before? He has taken Universe level destruction before

His weapon is literally life energy. Superman should be able to drink that milkshake.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 06:54 PM
Stoic
Avenger

You made a thread of Broly vs Almight... lol, you can NOT be taken serious on anything DB related.

This had nothing to do with not knowing how powerful DBZ characters are. I didn't know how powerful Almight was. I recently played Jump Force, and he's one of the characters.

Superman would beat the mess out of Goku. What is he supposed to do, wait an enternity for Goku to launch his best attacks? Kamee... Pow is how it would go. Superman isn't Frieza, and won't wait as Goku gathers enough spirit energy to toss a Spirit Bomb at him.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 08:26 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by MrMind

Ahaha I didn't, actually.

One would almost think Galan is able to, you know, realise that Goku isn't a comic character....

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 09:32 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote