KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Superman: Red Son

Superman: Red Son
Started by: juggerman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggerman

Superman: Red Son

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2019 05:28 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Looks great.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2019 02:52 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was disappointed to know it would only be one movie, but yeah it does look good.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2019 06:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks decent so hopefully it will be

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 19th, 2019 08:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The comic story is amazing. I hope that they don’t f*ck this up like they did with Hush.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2019 09:55 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
The comic story is amazing. I hope that they don’t f*ck this up like they did with Hush.

search your feelings you know they will big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Dec 19th, 2019 10:07 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Geez why don't u put the entire forum in a bottle?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2019 10:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Superman: Red Son

Originally posted by juggerman

Nice, Gives me high hopes after the hit-miss the DC animated films have been lately.

Hopefully it's closer two hours, instead of the usual 80-85 minutes these tend to be.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 12:30 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Re: Re: Superman: Red Son

Originally posted by Robtard
Nice, Gives me high hopes after the hit-miss the DC animated films have been lately.

Hopefully it's closer two hours, instead of the usual 80-85 minutes these tend to be.

The comic story is only three issues. Maybe they can stretch it into 90 minutes with some padding, but no way can it be two hours without massive and unnecessary padding like in the Killing Joke.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 02:36 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hush was never a very good story. It was okay at best, and even then I might be being too nice.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 02:44 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by NemeBro
Hush was never a very good story. It was okay at best, and even then I might be being too nice.

You know how I know you're gay?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 03:42 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Superman: Red Son

The comic story is only three issues. Maybe they can stretch it into 90 minutes with some padding, but no way can it be two hours without massive and unnecessary padding like in the Killing Joke.

Oh, okay. I thought it was much longer series. Thanks.

Might just download the comic then.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 12:07 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

3 issues but I could swear they are each longer than a normal comic.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 12:08 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Movie comes out in 3 days.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2020 12:26 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will watch on dc's streaming service

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2020 10:32 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

No one say anything bad about this or Insane Titan will cry like a whiny *****

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2020 11:10 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

One more day, will let you guys know how it is tomorrow smile

I wish they would have spread this out to two movies, but meh who knows maybe they will do it justice.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2020 11:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really enjoyed it!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 12:48 PM
SquallX

You know how I know you're gay?

She’s right though. Hush was an okay story that’s blown out of proportions just because they had Batman fight and survived against Superman.

Reminds me of a less done down Dark Knight from Frank Miller.

Ivy somehow taking over Clark’s mind is absolutely retard, when we have stories of Maxwell taking years and prep to control Clark.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 01:41 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
She’s right though. Hush was an okay story that’s blown out of proportions just because they had Batman fight and survived against Superman.

Reminds me of a less done down Dark Knight from Frank Miller.

Ivy somehow taking over Clark’s mind is absolutely retard, when we have stories of Maxwell taking years and prep to control Clark.

I thought nemebro was...a bro?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 01:55 PM