KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Happy 2019 Holidays to all

Happy 2019 Holidays to all
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was so confused as to which holiday was supposed to be happy for me, but I see from the videos Rob posted he is referring to Christmas.

Merry Christmas smile

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 12:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Same to all here.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 01:56 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Merry Christmas Guys!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 07:37 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Papa bear.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 08:42 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks old pal

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 10:01 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yes, a very PC 'Happy Holidays' to everyone! Ho Ho Ho, bi!ches and dick faces!!

I took off about 9 days straight from work and am enjoying the hell out of it. Tons of family time and time to watch movies.

I got my septum (nose) pierced on December 23rd, so that's healing and is kind of a bi!ch, but it's okay, wanted to use the time off work for it to heal.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 12:42 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

I took off about 9 days straight from work and am enjoying the hell out of it. Tons of family time and time to watch movies.

I got my septum (nose) pierced on December 23rd, so that's healing and is kind of a bi!ch, but it's okay, wanted to use the time off work for it to heal.
yeah, sounds perfect PL mate, I am kicking around Asia at the moment with the Mrs as we get ready to fly to the states for the sprog to drop. The kid will have US, UK and Nigerian citizenship wink

Also be eligible for French and Ghanaian through the Mrs and an Irish Passport through me thumb up

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Dec 27th, 2019 at 01:33 PM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 01:31 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Shit! You's a globetrotter?? That's a lot of citizenships..

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 01:39 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shit! You's a globetrotter?? That's a lot of citizenships..
I think it's probably why I struggle with Nationalism tbh.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 01:43 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Putinbot1
yeah, sounds perfect PL mate, I am kicking around Asia at the moment with the Mrs as we get ready to fly to the states for the sprog to drop. The kid will have US, UK and Nigerian citizenship wink

Also be eligible for French and Ghanaian through the Mrs and an Irish Passport through me thumb up

Kid's going to be a fvcking Bond villain.

Merry Chrimbo to all.

Xmas song: Has to be Fairytale Of New York.

Xmas film: Die Hard or Gremlins.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 02:51 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
Kid's going to be a fvcking Bond villain.

Merry Chrimbo to all.

Xmas song: Has to be Fairytale Of New York.

Xmas film: Die Hard or Gremlins.
Haha possibly, a dystopian anarchist!

Fave Christmas/New Year song, "Long December." - Counting Crows

Film - Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 03:13 PM
dadudemon

NOOOO!!! What did you do to your handsome face!?!?!

Oh well, it's your body, your choice. When it heals up, please post a photo in the member's pictures thread.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 04:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I'm likely to get a septum piercing myself in the next couple of years, it's still kind of a year of shifts so I want to be in a better place before that and the tattoo I want (both will be first times)

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 07:17 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bentley
I'm likely to get a septum piercing myself in the next couple of years, it's still kind of a year of shifts so I want to be in a better place before that and the tattoo I want (both will be first times)

NOOOO!!! What are you going to do to your beautiful body?!?! (I am just guessing, no idea)

Perhaps it is just the Mormon in me. I don't like tattoos or facial piercings. Or breast augs. etc. etc. etc. I like the raw human body that has eaten well, worked out a lot, avoids harmful substances, and gets plenty of rest.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 05:00 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Inall kindness, you a good guy Rob. So is dadudemon. Bash can **** off.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 07:48 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

thumb up thumb up I absolutely loved travelling. Every time I've done it it's been a profound experience. I live in the States, but I've been to South America (Peru and Brazil), Italy, and France.

Originally posted by dadudemon
NOOOO!!! What did you do to your handsome face!?!?!

Oh well, it's your body, your choice. When it heals up, please post a photo in the member's pictures thread.

laughing out loud It's so cool, though. They're really cute on girls, too. (or they can be)

And yeah, I'll plan to post a picture. It's going to be at least a couple weeks, though, before I flip it down. They say to mess with it as little as possible while it's healing.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Perhaps it is just the Mormon in me. I don't like tattoos or facial piercings. Or breast augs. etc. etc. etc. I like the raw human body that has eaten well, worked out a lot, avoids harmful substances, and gets plenty of rest.

You are so BORING, bro. stick out tongue I'm just kidding, I like a lot of that stuff, too.

Originally posted by Bentley

I was just suddenly inspired over the last few weeks to get a septum and I did some research on it and it's cool because it's easily hidden. My family hasn't noticed yet. I'm in the early stages of planning a tattoo or two also. Because I'm trying to convince my wife to get a nose piercing as well (I want her to) and she said she would if I got a tattoo. She wants me to get a tattoo.. haha. I've always kind of wanted a tattoo, but it's just too hard to decide on something. I'm the kind that has to have it mean something.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2019 01:58 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL "Dur hur, nationalists don't like to travel to other countries her derp."

Damn. I knew you were dumb but didn't think you were THAT damn dumb.

Yeah, I know you're probably still butthurt over the recent UK election lol. Just keep telling yourself that your side only lost because of Russia and racists. I'm sure that'll help soothe your butthurt. wink

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Dec 29th, 2019 at 12:12 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2019 12:10 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Poor Ethneo... can't keep his trigger happy politics out of a perfectly pleasant thread. sad

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 12:39 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

The Healthiest and Happiest of a New Year to one and all!

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 10:26 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote