KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » If I was president

If I was president
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd be terrified to shine a black light on the oval office.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 02:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
“The Oval Office carpet is thick with Presidential semen. They look out of the window and think "I own you all" and jack off like ugly apes in humping season. It's what they live for. No one who wants that is to be trusted. Why can't you all see that?” -Spider Jerusalem

You know Spider's a filthy liberal.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 02:31 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A liberal not a leftist. Definitely wouldn't get triggered over "it's okay to be white" signs and wouldn't fall for 4chan pranks about the okay hand sign being racist.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 02:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I see Stringer beat me to it, but oh well

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 02:55 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Lestov16

What do you think I had in mind when I made the title?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 03:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by cdtm
What do you think I had in mind when I made the title?

i see you are also a cultured man

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 08:38 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Lestov16

This is awesome and hilarious. I can't believe they made a cartoon with that content in it in the 1940s. A handsome male secretary in every woman's lap at work while the man stays at home doing dishes? Incredible! That's awesome! haha

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 09:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
I'd be like Andrew Jackson, minus the Trail of Tears.

Breaking the back of central banks is a GOOD thing. Maybe I'd dump the dollar and make Bitcoin or some other crypto currency the new national standard.

Post how you'd run things, and go with your gut. I want to see what's in one's heart, and not distilled and diluted through cold meticulous thought and facts.
just for one day....

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 10:31 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I’ll go after the federal government, but I know I’ll be assassinated, but before I go, I’ll make sure I take some of the top dogs with me, expose them, and make sure they come to full power again.

I’ll be like Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid series in exposing the Patriots.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 11:30 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 11:33 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Well President Trump was nice enough to give America uniform.
I'd induce the elderly to become more involved with us. All that knowledge they have would build our country into dream land.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 12:55 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote