KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk (2003 film) vs Indominus Rex (Jurassic World)

Hulk (2003 film) vs Indominus Rex (Jurassic World)
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyrannoraptor

Hulk (2003 film) vs Indominus Rex (Jurassic World)

This Hulk is 9 feet tall to begin with.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2019 12:45 PM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Hulk dick slaps IR to death

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2019 12:47 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I kinda picture the Hulk giving the I-Rex a suplex or something.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2019 01:26 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I kinda picture the Hulk giving the I-Rex a suplex or something.

And THEN dick slapping him. Flawless victory.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2019 01:27 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by steverules_2
Hulk dick slaps IR to death
Like you mean Hulk literally kills I-Rex by simply slapping the dinosaur?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 05:42 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Uhhh yeah, Hulk doesn't even have to physically touch the irex to win. A thunder clap would be just fine.

You understand at the end of the day, a dinosaur is an actual creature that goes by our law of physics right?

If I take a M2 .50 Cal machine gun, that creature is going to die. It might take a hundred rounds but it will die

Let's say there was a Godzilla sized trex, despite his size, his armor would only be able to take so many missiles and a nuke would one shot him, at the very least it would be akin to a man getting hit with a grenade. Flesh and blood earth creatures simply do not have the durability and strength that brings like the Hulk and actual Godzilla have.

On top of 2003 hulk hammertossing a 40-60 ton tank, where the Irex at most weighs 10 tons, on top of a healing factor, on top of durability, on top of a few other advantages this just completely lopsided

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 11:46 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
this just completely lopsided

Must...not make...obvious dick joke...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 11:55 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

😂😂 go for it. It's usually lopsided towards the left

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 11:56 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It’s like we have to come to accept the only type of threads Op is going to make is threads with Edward Cullen and Dinosaurs

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 02:47 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

And I am perfectly ok with that, it's just they are always mismatches.

I really want to make a lot of Predator and Godzilla matches but they kinda fit in a strange tier for me that's hard to find a decent match or those matches have already been done so there is no point.

Or like Reeves Superman is in a class of his own, he either dwarfs everyone or the next step up is like Bruce Almighty or something. There is not a lot of good matches for him imo.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 03:09 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The tier would be

God
Q
Doctor Manhattan
Reeves Superman

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 03:10 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yeah, and then the people below that are pretty far below, I mean sure, there is some I am sure but not many that would be a really good match for him.

But, I am sure that if we looked at a lot of foreign cinema there probably is a lot of characters we just don't know about.

There is this really strange middle eastern maybe Pakistani like robot hero guy and I have been searching for him but I can't remember what he is called or any of that and Pakistani robot guy has not worked so far as searches go

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 03:15 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yeah, and then the people below that are pretty far below, I mean sure, there is some I am sure but not many that would be a really good match for him.

But, I am sure that if we looked at a lot of foreign cinema there probably is a lot of characters we just don't know about.

There is this really strange middle eastern maybe Pakistani like robot hero guy and I have been searching for him but I can't remember what he is called or any of that and Pakistani robot guy has not worked so far as searches go

Searching ‘Pakistani sci fi movies’ gave me this cool looking fella

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 04:40 PM
ShadowFyre

Lol, no. He was always in a business suit and he was some kinda cyborg, but he could also make multiples of himself and he became this big rolling death ball. It sounds ridiculous when I type it,. but he had some really cool feats in just a matter of minutes.

Regardless, there is just a lot of cool characters that I feel Americans never get to appreciate because we rarely take movies in, we just push them out so to speak.

It may be different for the Europeans on this board.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Dec 27th, 2019 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 06:50 PM
riv6672

Maybe different, yeah.
In my experience ppl rarely appreciate what’s in their own backyard, though.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 08:28 PM
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by riv6672
Searching ‘Pakistani sci fi movies’ gave me this cool looking fella

A super hero who personifies Pakistan?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

What are his super powers? Farting toxic clouds of gas from eating disgusting food and having hideous birth-defects due to his parent's incestuous-relationship? laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 10:30 PM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Lol, no. He was always in a business suit and he was some kinda cyborg, but he could also make multiples of himself and he became this big rolling death ball. It sounds ridiculous when I type it,. but he had some really cool feats in just a matter of minutes.

Regardless, there is just a lot of cool characters that I feel Americans never get to appreciate because we rarely take movies in, we just push them out so to speak.

I know what movie you're talking about - it's an Indian rip-off of The Terminator.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 10:35 PM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Searching “Indian rip off of the terminator” gave me...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 01:51 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought cave dude got perma banned

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 02:00 AM
ShadowFyre

That's him! I think. It looks like him.

Yup, the first vid is him. I would have never even thought to type those words in.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Dec 28th, 2019 at 05:06 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 05:04 AM