KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Hulk vs Leatherback (Pacific Rim)

MCU Hulk vs Leatherback (Pacific Rim)
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyrannoraptor

MCU Hulk vs Leatherback (Pacific Rim)

Now lets see who will win if Leatherback the Kaiju is about to crush Hulk.

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Dec 22nd, 2019 at 02:43 PM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2019 02:41 PM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

So, as opposed to say Godzilla, Hulk can definitely do some damage to leatherback.

A fun fact about the PAC RIM verse Kaiju and Jaeger's. They are extremely light weight. Clocking in at just a few thousand tons.

In fact, if you took every single Jaeger and Kaiju from both Pacific Rim movies, including the Mega Kaiju, and they would only weigh a little over half as much as Godzilla despite Slattern supposedly being almost 100 feet taller. Even Mothra outweighs the mega Kaiju by a few orders.

Their actual size is gonna be aproblem for Hulk, he won't be able to pick one up and throw it but going by how easily they all die and are injured I think he could take a split with them.

So yeah, I would say it's a split, they are still pretty strong and giant.

People like Superman, Thor, and Marvel could just fly through them repeatedly and they would die He may have to do it 50-60 times to cause enough damage

Besides the few with special tricks, none of them had exotic healing powers that I remember.

Otachis Acid would probably end Hulk though. And he would definitely lose to the Kaiju that absorbed punches . That guy would be a real bad day for the Hulk.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Dec 23rd, 2019 at 11:12 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2019 11:09 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

MCU Hulk is a jobber. He loses as usual.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2019 11:19 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I think a Leviathan punch would basically have the same force as a hit from a Jaeger. Only I think it would stab into the Kaijju.

But yeah,he wasn't a powerhouse like the comics which I was kinda happy with tbh

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2019 11:23 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The physics and weight distribution in the Pacific Rim movies is beyond retarded. Because they are extremely lightweight according to official numbers, yet still way too heavy for the mode of transport (a couple of helicopters) that gets used in the film. And they still affect the environment in a manner that objects much heavier than they're supposed to be would. For example, the tanker Gypsy uses as a bat (and one-handed to boot, IIRC) in Pacific Rim 1 is likely around 1000 tons heavier than Gypsy is. And they can still go smashing through skyscrapers and barely take a dent in return, which shouldn't be possible at their height/weight ratio, unless the material they are made of is unlike anything in the real world. It makes it very difficult to debate them properly.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2019 04:16 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So, as opposed to say Godzilla, Hulk can definitely do some damage to leatherback.

A fun fact about the PAC RIM verse Kaiju and Jaeger's. They are extremely light weight. Clocking in at just a few thousand tons.

In fact, if you took every single Jaeger and Kaiju from both Pacific Rim movies, including the Mega Kaiju, and they would only weigh a little over half as much as Godzilla despite Slattern supposedly being almost 100 feet taller. Even Mothra outweighs the mega Kaiju by a few orders.

Their actual size is gonna be aproblem for Hulk, he won't be able to pick one up and throw it but going by how easily they all die and are injured I think he could take a split with them.

So yeah, I would say it's a split, they are still pretty strong and giant.

People like Superman, Thor, and Marvel could just fly through them repeatedly and they would die He may have to do it 50-60 times to cause enough damage

Besides the few with special tricks, none of them had exotic healing powers that I remember.

Otachis Acid would probably end Hulk though. And he would definitely lose to the Kaiju that absorbed punches . That guy would be a real bad day for the Hulk.

They're so big, Hulk will be doing the equivalent of flea pricks. His arms simply aren't long enough.

It's like the Dinobots kicking Unicron in the butt. Yeah, they do damage, but he has so much mass it never adds up.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2019 04:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The physics and weight distribution in the Pacific Rim movies is beyond retarded. Because they are extremely lightweight according to official numbers, yet still way too heavy for the mode of transport (a couple of helicopters) that gets used in the film. And they still affect the environment in a manner that objects much heavier than they're supposed to be would. For example, the tanker Gypsy uses as a bat (and one-handed to boot, IIRC) in Pacific Rim 1 is likely around 1000 tons heavier than Gypsy is. And they can still go smashing through skyscrapers and barely take a dent in return, which shouldn't be possible at their height/weight ratio, unless the material they are made of is unlike anything in the real world. It makes it very difficult to debate them properly.

It really does, I loved the first one despite these things though.

And they are tough, very tough, until they arent. Which makes it hard

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 08:13 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
It really does, I loved the first one despite these things though.

Whenever people discuss that film, I start thinking of this. And then inevitably end up looking like a weirdo for chuckling to myself at seemingly nothing.

Anyway, Hulk could maybe win by tunneling into it? That thing is friggin' massive. Hulk's fists will be like mosquito bites, so not sure how conventional attacks will fair.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Dec 31st, 2019 at 03:44 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 03:38 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote