KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Can Thor solo the Final Order?

Can Thor solo the Final Order?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, he’s too durable for them to hurt 6 40.00%
Yes, but with immense difficulty 0 0%
No, he dies 6 40.00%
Bane dies 3 20.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Can Thor solo the Final Order?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Superman would have laughed at such a trinket.
Superman isn't in this thread.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 12:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol. You have no proof of such a thing. Superman in general, most likely but not DCEU Superman. Not when MCU Thor has taken harder hits than DCEU Supes.

I actually agree with you though, I don't think it would have affected him or they even would have been able to stick it to him, but I don't have proof.

Palp could mindwipe supes or whatever the same way he could Thor, so I don't think he would do any better on this fight when as far as this fight goes, speed is his only advantage. In fact, if a Nuke almost killed Superman he would most certainly die against the First Order.

So neither Supes or Thor would win this scenario.
No, either one win, assuming the fight takes place around a single world.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 12:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman isn't in this thread.

Never stopped Time in the past.

It's not too late for you to leave that Kryptonian boat of insanity, Neme. Take my hand.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 12:32 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing can stop Time

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 12:38 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Yeah, eventually Time kills us all.

Even KMC will cease to exist eventually.

Unless Raz is busy making heirs to his throne.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 12:52 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Ok, I can see the point of that, but wouldn't that give the first order something to concentrate their fire on? One of the main advantages is that they are one tiny person that would be really hard to hit.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 01:11 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thor is not "tiny" anymore:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 01:18 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Yeah, eventually Time kills us all.

Even KMC will cease to exist eventually.

Unless Raz is busy making heirs to his throne.

Raz is busy doing much of nothing. What a waste.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 02:03 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote:
If the leaks for the 2020 run are true, he’s going to be doing a lot more crying soon.

Doesn't surprise me there, Donny Cates knows how to write character's.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 02:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Against Rey, Kylo, and Palpatine alone he’s slaughtered.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 04:47 AM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Except y'all keep ignoring all the purple veins and everything else we have told you.

But honestly majority of Thor threads are a joke thread period. It's just pointless debating with people on this site.

Stilt and Philosiphia are the only Thor haters I can respect and take seriously on this site.

Stilt has never once pretended like he didn't hate Thor or tried to fake it. Not once. And for that I respect him.

Philo at least has respect for Thor's actual abilities and completely demolished a Lantern with them in a battlezone despite not liking the character. And for that I respect him.

But when you try pretend like your not being anything other than bias and completely ignore what is shown in either the comics or the movies to fit your agenda, you are completely fake.

I am going to end this device debate right now. Simply watch the scene where Thor places his device on Loki. Watch what happens to Loki's neck. If you still think it is electricity, then you are either biased or straight up ****ing stupid

I agree with you. In my opinion, Marvel uses Thor like Star Trek used Worf. It's terrible.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 08:47 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
What did the first order do for you to think they are > a nuke?

You kidding? They've blown up planets.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 08:50 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Blow up that single world. How long can either (film versions only please) last without air?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 08:53 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yeah, they like blew up a planet, which I am not sure how many are aware, but nukes are not all powerful things, they are dwarfed by mother nature quite often. A cat 4 hurricane expends thousands and thousands of times the energy a nuke does in a couple of days. Granted that is apples and oranges. But blowing up a planet is so infinitely more powerful than a mile it's not even funny.

Thor's Sokovia strike did nuclear level damage the first seconds of it, the part where the vibranium doubled it back and destroyed the landmass was well beyond a nuke. Nukes can't even destroy mountains and honestly most large buildings are still standing.

The twin towers would have most likely survived a nuke but a plane crash took em down. Not survived but still been standing unless the explosion literally happened right there

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 11:54 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote