KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Imperiex vs the Celestial one above all.

Imperiex vs the Celestial one above all.
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Yes, we've seen him do that:

https://imgur.com/a/jiTOvnc

So thanks, you're the only one thus far to have posted an actual....well, anything, really. Which was what I have been asking for ages.

So your sole feat is him withstanding Mjolnir being thrown at him. So....Surfer level.

Cool beans. I mean, if that's his highest and bestest wonderfullest feat of all time...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 03:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

The lows of lesser Celestials from an alternate reality are being used against him.

No, the inherent properties of Celestials is being used against him.

Celestials bleed energy. That is why entropy was so effective. It's like using Metallo against ALL Kryptonians - Metallo is effective because Kryptonite is effective against the inherent properties of Kryptonians.

Or Magneto vs humans. Because we ALL have iron in our blood - even peak humans like Batman and Cap etc.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 03:46 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

The lows of lesser Celestials from an alternate reality are being used against him.
But those aren't lows. It's one of the Celestials' weaknesses.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 03:52 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So thanks, you're the only one thus far to have posted an actual....well, anything, really. Which was what I have been asking for ages.

So your sole feat is him withstanding Mjolnir being thrown at him. So....Surfer level.

Cool beans. I mean, if that's his highest and bestest wonderfullest feat of all time...

Check edits

Also, nice strawman. I didn't post those as feats, but rather capabilities. Force field field projection and teleportation.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 03:55 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
But those aren't lows. It's one of the Celestials' weaknesses.

That's not an established weakness. But if we call that a weakness, Imperiex explodes when breached. That's worse.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 04:02 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

No, the inherent properties of Celestials is being used against him.

Celestials bleed energy. That is why entropy was so effective. It's like using Metallo against ALL Kryptonians - Metallo is effective because Kryptonite is effective against the inherent properties of Kryptonians.

Or Magneto vs humans. Because we ALL have iron in our blood - even peak humans like Batman and Cap etc.

Or all probes and Imperiex exploding when breached?

Are alternate reality Celestials usable?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 04:05 PM
deft

Besides having the Kryptonite of Celestials? Lol.

Also, EVERY single one of his probes was just a portion of HIS power. He was literally energy, and the probes were made of that energy.

But at the end of the day, The OAA Celestial has zero feats.....thanks.

I'll remember that next time World Forger comes up.

I remember that in Infinity Guantlet OAA and the other Celestials was throwing him planets to Thanos:

https://imgur.com/g1mOB1Y

Never impressed.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 04:07 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

That's not an established weakness. But if we call that a weakness, Imperiex explodes when breached. That's worse.
But Imperiex it's not it's probes lol.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 04:10 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Or all probes and Imperiex exploding when breached?

Are alternate reality Celestials usable?

I posted what was needed to breach Imperiex. Darkseid, plus Superman, plus Kismet. Otoh, Reed is pulling out a random closet gun.... because all it needs do is use entropy.

Check edits

Also, nice strawman. I didn't post those as feats, but rather capabilities. Force field field projection and teleportation.

Ah ok. So that's....Surfer level still lol.

Am sure there are even lower levels of that.

Both of the posts I have replied to in this, have the same point. You're confusing powerSET with power LEVELS.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 04:12 PM
TheHulkster

But Imperiex it's not it's probes lol.

Imperiex explodes when he is breached LOL!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 05:00 PM
TheHulkster

I posted what was needed to breach Imperiex. Darkseid, plus Superman, plus Kismet. Otoh, Reed is pulling out a random closet gun.... because all it needs do is use entropy.

Ah ok. So that's....Surfer level still lol.

Am sure there are even lower levels of that.

Both of the posts I have replied to in this, have the same point. You're confusing powerSET with power LEVELS.

That's why I asked what feats Strange Visitor has. OAAC can easily match that force.

I'm posting powerSET to show what can be used to protect him. Celestials have shown superspeed, so based on full capacity, Imperiex would be a statue.

https://m.imgur.com/GBmK09B

Last edited by TheHulkster on Dec 24th, 2019 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 05:07 PM
DarkSaint85

So speed feats for TOAA Celestial?

And he can? Based on what feats for him?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 05:16 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

OAAC can easily match that force.
Can you please provide proof of this statement?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 05:27 PM
TheHulkster

So speed feats for TOAA Celestial?

And he can? Based on what feats for him?

You can't pick and choose what showings from other Celestials apply to him. He is established as the most powerful, thus all feats should apply and low showings don't necessarily apply.

Not sure why alternate reality Celestials are usable at all.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 05:34 PM
TheHulkster

Can you please provide proof of this statement?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZhGK-0uLz...00/004y9xdd.jpg

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 05:39 PM
DarkSaint85

I'm not picking and choosing.

Its an inherent property. If I have an attack that affects....Martians, or Kryptonians, or humans, then....they all get affected the same way. Regardless of power level.

Magneto can still affect the iron in all humans, regardless of their strength/speed/skill level.

However, I can't say well Quasar and Beast Boy and Constantine and Batman and Spiderman all have the same strength and skills and speed levels, can I?

But Magneto is gonna blood rip all of them all the same.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 05:41 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Is that TCAA?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 06:07 PM
DarkSaint85

Still waiting.....

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 10:50 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Yeah, I spent Christmas here.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 11:23 PM
TheHulkster

I'm not picking and choosing.

Its an inherent property. If I have an attack that affects....Martians, or Kryptonians, or humans, then....they all get affected the same way. Regardless of power level.

Magneto can still affect the iron in all humans, regardless of their strength/speed/skill level.

However, I can't say well Quasar and Beast Boy and Constantine and Batman and Spiderman all have the same strength and skills and speed levels, can I?

But Magneto is gonna blood rip all of them all the same.

Not applicable. The mad celestials are from an alternate reality. The Universal Entropy Gun was created in an alternate universe by an alternate reality Reed Richards. As someone who has cited the rules before, you should relate nothing about that story to this topic.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 01:17 AM