KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » ROS Kylo Ren vs. Thor

ROS Kylo Ren vs. Thor
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Kylo couldn't even survive his first kiss. Saying he's human is an insult to the species

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 06:15 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Well, this is really just a hate thread for Thor, everyone knows it, the only single way Kylo can hurt Thor with I have already proven he can't get close enough to do. But nobody here can put their bias to the side and even look at it. From some people it does not bother me in the slightest but from others it makes it a complete chore to take them seriously at all in any thread.

I mean they are literally trying to pretend to themselves that Kylo can survive a lightning strike from Thor. If you can't see past that being complete trash I don't know what to say.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Dec 26th, 2019 at 02:09 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 02:00 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Of course Thor stomps. He literally one shots.

I mean people are using Chewies bowcaster shot as a legit feat for Kylo to compete here.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 02:33 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I try to to not take things from thread to thread, I really do, I honestly try to reset my opinion of people and their opinions once a new thread starts but stuff like this makes it quite difficult.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 03:02 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Too many Thor haters (or butthurt Hulk fanboys). Same thing stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 03:48 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yet Kylo beat her.

You know good and well Disney would never let that happen. Rey was down and Kylo was signaling for the finisher. Then all of a sudden, Leia's music hit and she did a run in. With Ren distracted, Rey rolled him up for the 1, 2, 3!

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 04:16 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well, this is really just a hate thread for Thor, everyone knows it, the only single way Kylo can hurt Thor with I have already proven he can't get close enough to do. But nobody here can put their bias to the side and even look at it. From some people it does not bother me in the slightest but from others it makes it a complete chore to take them seriously at all in any thread.

I mean they are literally trying to pretend to themselves that Kylo can survive a lightning strike from Thor. If you can't see past that being complete trash I don't know what to say.

How does Thor get out of a force freeze? He has no way to counter that. And a lightsaber should block his lightning.

That being said. If for some reason Kylo doesn’t freeze him, he’s probably screwed.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 10:23 PM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Ren has used force freeze twice in the movies. Is that enough to consider it a standard tactic of his?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 10:49 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by xPRIMEx
How does Thor get out of a force freeze? He has no way to counter that. And a lightsaber should block his lightning.

That being said. If for some reason Kylo doesn’t freeze him, he’s probably screwed.

If Kylo freezes him then he just shoots him with lightning. Simple.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 11:21 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He is still human guys, come on he might have survived something and that's great, at the end of the day, both of his parents are human and despite whatever actual force powers he has things that would kill us will kill him or at least severely damage him.

Again, you could say the same thing about Magneto and he still wrecks the whole superteams while sending Xavier dick pics on messenger.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 11:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by xPRIMEx

How does Thor get frozen in the first place?

Strength does matter.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 11:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If you shot Magneto with a gun, he'd die too.

Kylo's been shot with an upgraded Wookie Bowcaster and lived just fine, though smile

This reminds me that it is still gay no movie has really given Magneto his shield. Yeah x-men apocalypse had an amped magneto sort of have one(as long as he didn't move) but it's not the same.

When are the movies gonna figure out he can do anything and you can explain it with "magnets and shit". Dude has fired lightning bolts at people I think.

He had a shield in the x-men cartoon.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 11:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ I think it was more of an issue of how could anyone challenge him if he had an invincible force field, on top of having a helmet that protects from psychic attacks.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 12:17 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Surtur
He had a shield in the x-men cartoon.

Depends on the cartoon.

He had it in TAS '92... didn't have it in Evolution...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 12:27 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Depends on the cartoon.

He had it in TAS '92... didn't have it in Evolution...

True true. Evolution was still good though, but yeah.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 12:29 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Dude has fired lightning bolts at people I think.

Not exactly. I recall him absorbing Storm's lightning and redirecting it right back at her, though.

He does fire electromagnetic blasts from his hands often, though. They're usually depicted as your standard concussive force energy beams.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 12:31 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I always remember him trying to kill Apocalypse.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 12:34 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

True true. Evolution was still good though, but yeah.

I don't remember him using any forcefields in WATXM or Pryde of the X-Men, either.

I understand how they often depower him, considering how he can be simply too versatile, too powerful in comics.

Even in the mainstream continuity, writers keep nerfing him every way they can.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 12:34 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Wolverine and the x-men was an awesome show that should have never been cancelled.

Lol@ the Pryde of X-men. Australian Wolverine.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 12:36 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, Wolverine and the x-men was an awesome show that should have never been cancelled.

thumb up

Guess we can blame Disney for that?

They did cancel a lot of Marvel's animated projects (or they were partially responsible for it, at least).

Lol@ the Pryde of X-men. Australian Wolverine.

Yeah, lol.

Though Mags does use the forcefield in the intro/when he escapes from soldiers, so I believe he would be using it in actual combat if more episodes were made.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 12:42 AM