KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Sidious Vs Thanos

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thanos 8 20.51%
Sidious 31 79.49%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sidious Vs Thanos
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sidious Vs Thanos

Thanos get his bad ass sword and armor.

Thanos has the space stone.

No BFR

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 04:29 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Wanda was crushing Thanos with her TK. I see no reason why Sidious wouldn't be albe to replicate this.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 06:06 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sidious vaporizes him

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 06:09 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Sidious takes care of business

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 03:09 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Sidious was casually destroying a fleet of ships, Thanos is nothing compared to him

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 10:47 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

laughing out loud

Where is Quan?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 11:58 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Still crying.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 04:10 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

TK + space fleet level Force lightning = a massive loss for Thanos. Wanda would've killed him with her telekinesis, and both the MCU Chris's could've fried him with lightning as well. Both are weaknesses Thanos has no answer for, and Sidious can both TK and shoot lightning with zero effort against a non-Force user.

Game, set, match, Palpatine.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 06:33 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I have read some Star Wars books and I know a little about the EU of it, was a force user ever that powerful though? I remember Luke or Anakin effected a ship or satellite in space but nothing on this level.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 06:47 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yes. Hell, Palpatine was more powerful in the EU.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 06:59 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Really? The books I did read mainly were in a different time era than when palp was around. I'm gonna have to go check some out. Any off the top of your head you would recommend?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 07:01 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Depends on what you want. Books? Comics? What time period? Jedi/Sith focus? etc...

KotOR is probably the peak of the EU IMO.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 07:07 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yeah, books and I like my nostalgia and the characters I am familiar with.

I do love comics but they rarely do the same thing for me that a good book does. At least not anymore, when I was a kid sure

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 07:11 PM
ares834

Then the obvious choice is the Thrawn Trilogy.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 07:13 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Really? The books I did read mainly were in a different time era than when palp was around. I'm gonna have to go check some out. Any off the top of your head you would recommend?

i thoroughly enjoyed the EU, shame it isn't canon but yea Sheev was powerful

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 08:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by ares834
Then the obvious choice is the Thrawn Trilogy.

Thanks

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 08:06 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos wins.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2019 11:35 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighter332
Jake Skywalker

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I have read some Star Wars books and I know a little about the EU of it, was a force user ever that powerful though? I remember Luke or Anakin effected a ship or satellite in space but nothing on this level.

Darth Nihilus telekinetically moved an entire fleet of warships.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 12:27 AM
Lighter332 is currently offline Click here to Send Lighter332 a Private Message Find more posts by Lighter332 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

lol at this thread. We already saw that Thanos can't do shit once he gets lifted in the air.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 02:55 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Sidious forces it up Thanos' purple ass.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 04:10 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote