KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Snoke & friends vs. TRoS Palps

Snoke & friends vs. TRoS Palps
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
It's just quan posting pics of his partner. Not going to fall for that tbh.

Based on?

More conjecture.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 10:51 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

do u dress as lady death and then get some poor sap to dress as thanos?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 10:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
do u dress as lady death and then get some poor sap to dress as thanos?

Quan is my Thanos and I am Lady Death. Sometimes I even dress up as Death of The Endless, but Quan gets mad at me and slaps me around.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 10:56 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ur like Gollum

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 11:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

He hates anything DC related that I try and do.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 11:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ur like Silas from Da Vinci Code in those scenes where he beats himself

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 11:09 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Quan is my Thanos and I am Lady Death. Sometimes I even dress up as Death of The Endless, but Quan gets mad at me and slaps me around.

laughing out loud

thumb up

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 01:09 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
this is just quan trying to catfish the forum into thinking he's a twink crossdresser to distract from Eon's IDENTICAL posting habits in threads like this

don't fall for his juvenile tactics. Eon is obviously quans sock acct. Lol

Nah just look at the way they post. Quan argues to death, Eon just supports the same players Quan does, but in a way that sounds like its mocking him, and is hardly bothered about seriously backing his/her stances up.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 10:42 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

nah. he posts identically to quan when he's backed into a corner. you can see that in this very thread actually.....you cant possibly just be "mocking quan" in a thread he's not even posted in lol. they are the same person, clearly

take the blinders off.thumb up

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 01:38 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

His/her mocking of Quan has gone a little far thats for sure. Ive even argued with Eon lately when I used to just ignore his/her posts.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 01:49 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah. he posts identically to quan when he's backed into a corner. you can see that in this very thread actually.....you cant possibly just be "mocking quan" in a thread he's not even posted in lol. they are the same person, clearly

take the blinders off.thumb up

You have yours on, bro. Joke is on you.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 02:01 PM
DeadpoolXXX

lie to the mods, quan. i see right through the twink crossdresser persona youre trying to project with the Eon account.thumb up

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 02:04 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

lie to the mods, quan. i see right through the twink crossdresser persona youre trying to project with the Eon account.thumb up

You do realize the mods have already looked into this, right?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 02:07 PM
DeadpoolXXX

congrats on possessing the ability to change your ip address to fool the sock checker, quan. welcome to 2020 lol

like i said- the proof is in the identical posting style and habits when youre backed into a corner......you havent learned to mask your emotions as well as your ip address i guess.

you are quan though. it's obvious to anyone who hasnt been catfished by the crossdressing pics you post.thumb up

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 02:11 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You do realize he’s mocking Quan not agreeing with Quan.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 02:59 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

he's mocking quan in a thread that quan hasn't even posted in? riiiiiiight.

it's almost cute how oblivious some of you are lol. #catfished

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 03:57 PM
Darth Thor

he's mocking quan in a thread that quan hasn't even posted in? riiiiiiight.

Because hes been emulating him full time lol

Like I said hes taken it too far where even I sometimes forget and take him/her seriously for a moment.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 04:04 PM
DeadpoolXXX

so you think quan has infiltrated eon's headspace so deeply that eon just can't help himself from emulating his master, even when his master isnt even posting?

if true, thats even more pathetic then straightforward socking. whats wrong with these losers? erm

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 04:18 PM
Darth Thor

Hey I didnt say he/she is normal lol

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 04:23 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is just too good.

I love how some of you think I’m Quan.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 04:57 PM