KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » NY Hanukkah stabbing suspect faces hate crime charges

NY Hanukkah stabbing suspect faces hate crime charges
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I was obviously being facetious.

I thought about putting an emoji but putting one besides 9/11 felt disrespectful so I opted not to hoping you’d not take it seriously. -_-

Anyway, guns suck. So I’m 100% all for gun control.

I got your humor, the "mowed down" comment.

But you brought up a good point regardless of comedy so I expanded, 9/11 triggered the US into sweeping reforms.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Timothy McVeigh used a vehicle to commit the Oklahoma City bombing

168 dead.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
Timothy McVeigh used a vehicle to commit the Oklahoma City bombing

168 dead.

^It's been said that "no one tries harder than sm", this is proven correct once again.

edit. Have a happy new year regardless, sm smile

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 31st, 2019 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I know it was a bombing, that's why I said "Oklahoma City bombing" did you not see that part of my post?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:34 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Robtard
I was under the impression we were doing in the US. In that case I need to amend my stat: the deadliest shooting was the Garissa Uni attack, Kenya, in 2014. 148 victims.

There was 5 of them for that.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:51 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

If we're allowing planes and bombings then

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:53 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing out loud

Checkmate

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 03:01 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Let this be a lesson in how quickly violence and prejudice escalates. You might think you're only stabbing some Jews but next thing you know you're using atomic weapons on other minorities

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 04:00 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by Robtard
We can test this.

What's the highest body count of when a vehicle was used as a murder weapon to "mow down people"?

For guns, the deadliest shooting was the Las Vegas shooting in 2017, 58 victims.

You are a moron.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 09:48 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
You are a moron.

You gotta forgive Rob here. He's pathetically butthurt over the good guy with the gun story out of Texas. That combined with the fact I'm the one who posted this thread? Of course he's gonna have some stupid shit to say.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 12:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
If we're allowing planes and bombings then

(please log in to view the image)

Even if we did allow them, your example wouldn't count IMO because I don't view that as an act of "mass murder" I view it as an act of war. No this doesn't mean mass murder isn't possible during war, just that I don't view the dropping of the atomic bombs the same way I do some terrorists flying planes into a building or a butthurt civilian piece of trash exploding a building in Oklahoma.

Having said that: I'd rather not spend the next 10 pages arguing with you and Rob over if American servicemen who dropped bombs during WW2 are now mass murderers(cuz u know we obliterated cities with non-atomic bombs too, it just took more of them) and I know I could trigger some people here into arguing with me if I said the sky was blue, so before folk argue(if they argue) I'd ask them to ask themselves if they truly wanna label these servicemen mass murderers or if it's just Surtur Derangement Syndrome going on.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 1st, 2020 at 12:28 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 12:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Re: NY Hanukkah stabbing suspect faces hate crime charges

A black guy getting charged with hate crimes - now that's something you don't see every day.

- This story will be "forgotten" in a couple of days, though.

Doesn't fit the Media's narrative.

If he was white and used the magical-buzzword (AR-15) - then the Media would be talking about it for months, and constantly referring to it in future broadcasts.

Black guy with a knife, though? Nah - they will sweep that under the rug.

- Just like the black homosexual Media-reporter who used a handgun. (Vester Lee Flanagan II)

And he was too old to play video games/wasn't tied to them, so they couldn't use that to push any agenda, either.

If it doesn't fit the agenda, they forget about it.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 02:01 PM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CaveDude33211
A black guy getting charged with hate crimes - now that's something you don't see every day.

- This story will be "forgotten" in a couple of days, though.

Doesn't fit the Media's narrative.

If he was white and used the magical-buzzword (AR-15) - then the Media would be talking about it for months, and constantly referring to it in future broadcasts.

Black guy with a knife, though? Nah - they will sweep that under the rug.

- Just like the black homosexual Media-reporter who used a handgun. (Vester Lee Flanagan II)

And he was too old to play video games/wasn't tied to them, so they couldn't use that to push any agenda, either.

If it doesn't fit the agenda, they forget about it.

You don't hear much about anti-semitism in the black community, no.

Martin Luther King and Malcolm X both held a deep hatred against Jews. Really, this is one issue where blacks start to look dangerously close to alt righters, as they share similar conspiracy theories and a belief that Jews control everything, and are responsible for all economic woes.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 03:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by cdtm
You don't hear much about anti-semitism in the black community, no.

Martin Luther King and Malcolm X both held a deep hatred against Jews. Really, this is one issue where blacks start to look dangerously close to alt righters, as they share similar conspiracy theories and a belief that Jews control everything, and are responsible for all economic woes.

Martin Luther King Jr hated Jews?

Surprising.

Do you have any articles about it?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 05:05 PM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by CaveDude33211
Martin Luther King Jr hated Jews?

Surprising.

Do you have any articles about it?

News to me too. X I could see, since he believed anyone not in his group were his enemies. Especially before his pilgrimage to Maca.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 05:40 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Surtur
Even if we did allow them, your example wouldn't count IMO because I don't view that as an act of "mass murder" I view it as an act of war. No this doesn't mean mass murder isn't possible during war, just that I don't view the dropping of the atomic bombs the same way I do some terrorists flying planes into a building or a butthurt civilian piece of trash exploding a building in Oklahoma.

Having said that: I'd rather not spend the next 10 pages arguing with you and Rob over if American servicemen who dropped bombs during WW2 are now mass murderers(cuz u know we obliterated cities with non-atomic bombs too, it just took more of them) and I know I could trigger some people here into arguing with me if I said the sky was blue, so before folk argue(if they argue) I'd ask them to ask themselves if they truly wanna label these servicemen mass murderers or if it's just Surtur Derangement Syndrome going on.

Uwotm8

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 07:18 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by SquallX
News to me too. X I could see, since he believed anyone not in his group were his enemies. Especially before his pilgrimage to Maca.

Here is what MLK Jr. had to say about anti-Zionism:

quote:
You declare, my friend; that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely ‘anti-Zionist’. . . . And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God’s green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews. . . . Anti-Semitism, the hatred of the Jewish people, has been and remains a blot on the soul of mankind. In this we are in full agreement. So know also this: anti-Zionist is inherently anti-Semitic, and ever will be so.

Preeeeeeety sure MLK Jr. wasn't anti-Semitic. Seems obvious he was opposite.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 10:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Uwotm8

To sum up: I don't view the soldiers in WW2 who dropped bombs as mass murderers, and since Rob was asking about mass murderers I don't feel your example applies.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 10:29 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Aye it's called a joke, Surt. Probably best not to get all serious about it.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 11:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

this shit f*cking matters!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 11:40 PM