KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kylo Ren runs a PT gauntlet

Kylo Ren runs a PT gauntlet
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xPRIMEx

Kylo Ren runs a PT gauntlet

Canon only. How does Kylo stack up against these PT characters?

1. Qui Gon Jinn
2. Asajj Ventress
3. Kit Fisto
4. Darth Maul
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi
6. Count Dooku
7. Mace Windu

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 04:47 AM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forschbewithu

Right now, the biggest problem with Kylo is understanding how good he really is with a saber.... He's only faced Rey, who she herself is completely featless.

My opinion, his saber skills are likely comparable to Jinn/ventress/kit until we get something more. Force-wise, he has more raw power & potential than anyone on that list. In terms of actualized power, I'd maybe put him right around Dooku's level, perhaps a bit under.

I'd say Kylo makes it to 4 and stops there.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 07:02 AM
Click here to Send Forschbewithu a Private Message Find more posts by Forschbewithu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Tbh I could see Kylo losing to everyone here. I think he is outclassed in sabers tbh, while he should have and edge in the force. If he abuses his force edge I'd say he gets to 4. Maul is just too much.

also, Ventress should be>Fisto

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 08:57 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Kylo's unnatural chest makes him an easy target...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
If he abuses his force edge

That's a big "if", considering how he got gangraped by Losers of Ren.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 10:02 AM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

laughing

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 10:20 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

That's a big "if", considering how he got gangraped by Losers of Ren.
the dark side of the force is a pathway to many chests, some of them considered unnatural

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 11:05 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

This thread is funny as f*ck. laughing thumb up

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 01:40 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Tbh I could see Kylo losing to everyone here. I think he is outclassed in sabers tbh, while he should have and edge in the force. If he abuses his force edge I'd say he gets to 4. Maul is just too much.

Agreed - I think in a mostly pure saber battle, Kylo loses to Qui-Gon.

Kylo's skill-level realistically is probably around ESB-Luke.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 01:43 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

I think you’re underestimating his skill with a saber. He beat Rey pretty easily and easily killed the knights of Ren, who are all force sensitive, once he got a saber.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 05:55 PM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Originally posted by xPRIMEx
I think you’re underestimating his skill with a saber. He beat Rey pretty easily and easily killed the knights of Ren, who are all force sensitive, once he got a saber.

This. Not to mention Kylo wasn't even trying to kill Rey in their duel.

Kylo makes it anywhere 4-clear, depending on how Luke does against the KoR in the Rise of Kylo Ren comic book.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Rebel95
This. Not to mention Kylo wasn't even trying to kill Rey in their duel.

Kylo makes it anywhere 4-clear, depending on how Luke does against the KoR in the Rise of Kylo Ren comic book.

You gotta be joking. laughing

Kylo and Rey both have the skills of half-trained padawans - and it shows.

Not only does Kylo NOT make it to 4 - if he faced Obi-Wan, Count Dooku or Mace Windu, he would get fvcking demolished.

Kylo and even Rey has no chance against the top-tier PT Jedi and Sith.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 08:22 PM
CaveDude33211

I remember Rey beating him.

And the Knights Of Ren are basically the pre-schooler Padawans that Kylo decided to take with him, after burning down the Jedi Temple.

They're all jokes.

The top-tier PT Jedi and Sith absolutely shit all over Rey, Kylo and the Knights Of Ren.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 08:24 PM
CaveDude33211

Without plot-armor for Kylo and Rey, Qui-Gon solos both of them.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 08:29 PM
Rebel95

Originally posted by CaveDude33211
You gotta be joking. laughing

Kylo and Rey both have the skills of half-trained padawans - and it shows.

Not only does Kylo NOT make it to 4 - if he faced Obi-Wan, Count Dooku or Mace Windu, he would get fvcking demolished.

Kylo and even Rey has no chance against the top-tier PT Jedi and Sith.

You can’t base your argument off the choreography of the movie.

Kylo easily killed all Knights of Ren when he got a saber. The knights of Ren are going to fight Luke in an upcoming comic, so based off Luke’s performance against them, Kylo could contend with anyone on this list. And logically, with Skywalker potential and year’s of training, Kylo should be a better fighter than most of them, barring maybe Dooku and Windu.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 08:30 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Kylo also stomped 3 Jedi at once in the rise of Kylo Ren comic

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 08:39 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Those 3 Jedi were fodder. And if I recall correctly, he used the force against them. But still, they are fodder, any named Jedi can take on 3 fodders

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:00 PM
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Rebel95
You can’t base your argument off the choreography of the movie.

Kylo easily killed all Knights of Ren when he got a saber. The knights of Ren are going to fight Luke in an upcoming comic, so based off Luke’s performance against them, Kylo could contend with anyone on this list. And logically, with Skywalker potential and year’s of training, Kylo should be a better fighter than most of them, barring maybe Dooku and Windu.

Choreography? I use scaling just like you do.

The Knights Of Ren were pre-schooler-Padawans that Kylo took with him when he burned down Luke's temple.

Then they grew up into fodder-mooks.

Padawan-Anakin could absolutely slaughter the Knights Of Ren without breaking a sweat.

And again, Kylo's skill is around ESB-Luke at best - he sucks.

Qui-Gon would stomp Kylo easily.

And Dooku or Windu would easily shitstomp Kylo while being blindfolded, with one hand tied behind their back.

All of the PT Jedi and Sith shit all over Kylo.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:32 PM
CaveDude33211

Those had to be some incredibly shitty Jedi to be stomped by Kylo Ren. laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:34 PM
CaveDude33211

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-ky...students-fight/

You fvcking retard - they were just Luke's other students.

Those aren't Jedi, dumbshit.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:37 PM
xPRIMEx

Originally posted by CaveDude33211
https://screenrant.com/star-wars-ky...students-fight/

You fvcking retard - they were just Luke's other students.

Those aren't Jedi, dumbshit.

Why you so mad? Do you really care that much that you have to insult me? ****ing loser

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:58 PM