KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kylo Ren runs a PT gauntlet

Kylo Ren runs a PT gauntlet
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xPRIMEx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
Choreography? I use scaling just like you do.

The Knights Of Ren were pre-schooler-Padawans that Kylo took with him when he burned down Luke's temple.

Then they grew up into fodder-mooks.

Padawan-Anakin could absolutely slaughter the Knights Of Ren without breaking a sweat.

And again, Kylo's skill is around ESB-Luke at best - he sucks.

Qui-Gon would stomp Kylo easily.

And Dooku or Windu would easily shitstomp Kylo while being blindfolded, with one hand tied behind their back.

All of the PT Jedi and Sith shit all over Kylo.

You’re not using scaling dude your just assuming that they’re weak because they have no feats. All I’m saying is that we’ll see how strong they really are when they fight Luke.

No need to get all mad and call me names like a ****ing child. Grow up

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 10:03 PM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

The Knights Of Ren were pre-schooler-Padawans that Kylo took with him when he burned down Luke's temple.

Padawan-Anakin could absolutely slaughter the Knights Of Ren without breaking a sweat.

And Dooku or Windu would easily shitstomp Kylo while being blindfolded, with one hand tied behind their back.

Also the KoR weren't Lukes students. Get your facts straight before you start talking shit.

Your entire argument is based off of choreography and assumptions. We won't be able to scale Kylo from the KoR until we see them fight Luke. All we know is that they are force sensitive and comparable to the inquisitors per the authors statement.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 10:52 PM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by xPRIMEx
Also the KoR weren't Lukes students. Get your facts straight before you start talking shit.

Luke says that after Kylo burned down his temple, he took a handful of his students and fled.

Did he eat them, or what? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Your entire argument is based off of choreography and assumptions. We won't be able to scale Kylo from the KoR until we see them fight Luke. All we know is that they are force sensitive and comparable to the inquisitors per the authors statement.

Scaling, retard. My argument is based off scaling. smile

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 11:21 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Luke says that after Kylo burned down his temple, he took a handful of his students and fled.

Scaling, retard. My argument is based off scaling. smile

The knights of ren weren’t Luke’s students, they were already a group when Kylo was still studying under Luke.

Your scaling is based off assumptions. You don’t even have your facts straight dumbass. Go cry in your room aka your parents basement about it you ****ing loser.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 12:07 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Ren doesn't get past Ventress. I have spoken.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 12:21 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

The knights of ren weren’t Luke’s students, they were already a group when Kylo was still studying under Luke.

Your scaling is based off assumptions. You don’t even have your facts straight dumbass. Go cry in your room aka your parents basement about it you ****ing loser.

laughing laughing laughing Your mom and I share the same bedroom, son.

And who cares? Fodder-mooks are still fodder-mooks.

Kylo and none of his loser underlings come anywhere close to even Qui-Gon Jinn.

PT Jedi and Sith shit all over them.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 01:26 AM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Sabers skills is way too speculative to gauge given that it ALL looks likes shitty swordsmanship going by appearances in every movie. That spinning crap Anakin and Obiwan do in Rots would you get you killed by any decent swordsman. laughing out loud

I'll have to see something more concrete out of a novelization or comic. Noob Rey getting the better of the dude who beat Darth Vader's ass doesn't bode well though. Not to mention the woman who trained Rey made this same dude look like a chump as well without even officially becoming a jedi. no

Then there's the force techniques RoS introduces. The entire reason Anakin F-cking Skywalker went to the darkside was so that he could save Padme from death, right? He didn't even know if the ability existed, but continued doing the Star Wars equivalent of the devil's bidding in the HOPES that there would be a way, right? He's the f-cking chosen one, but the f-cking chosen one has limitations. Sounds legit. Now RoS comes around and it turns out Rey and Kylo have these sorts of abilities with no special training, research or nothing. They're just THAT good. Kind of makes the chosen one look like a cuck and an idiot when you think about it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on Jan 1st, 2020 at 03:51 AM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 03:37 AM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lDarth Nihilusl
Lord of Hunger

confused

Last edited by lDarth Nihilusl on Jan 1st, 2020 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 06:14 PM
Click here to Send lDarth Nihilusl a Private Message Find more posts by lDarth Nihilusl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Noob Rey getting the better of the dude who beat Darth Vader's ass doesn't bode well thou

What? Luke was just defending himself and still owned her. She just pulled a lightsaber to a stick fight like a psycho.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

First of all, the Knights of Ren weren’t Luke’s students. They’re seen in the Rise of Kylo Ren comic book when Kylo is still a child.

And you said that Rey and Kylo look like padawans so I was assuming you were referring to the choreography. If not, what were you referring to?

Your scaling relies on the assumptions that the knights of ren were Luke’s students, which they weren’t, and that Rey is fodder, which she isn’t. If the knights put up a good fight against Luke in the upcoming comic, that could be a very good scaling for Kylo.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 10:55 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Oops I forgot to quote. I was replying to this

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 10:57 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

I mean the Knights of Ren are presumably low tier-Inquisitor level except without lightsabers or lightsaber resistant weapons.

The North Remembers

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 06:02 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Their weapons are somewhat lightsaber resistant, I think.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 06:06 PM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Apparently he did.

Neither Abrams nor Johnson had any idea on what to do with the Knights of Ren.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 06:07 PM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Originally posted by Lord Stark
I mean the Knights of Ren are presumably low tier-Inquisitor level except without lightsabers or lightsaber resistant weapons.

Their weapons are lightsaber resistant.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 07:00 PM
Rebel95

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Apparently he did.

Neither Abrams nor Johnson had any idea on what to do with the Knights of Ren.

I think originally they were meant to be Luke’s students, but that was retconned. This trilogy was a mess

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 07:02 PM
Scizard

Either gets stopped at Maul or Dooku.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 08:42 PM
Click here to Send Scizard a Private Message Find more posts by Scizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Originally posted by Rebel95
First of all, the Knights of Ren weren’t Luke’s students. They’re seen in the Rise of Kylo Ren comic book when Kylo is still a child.

And you said that Rey and Kylo look like padawans so I was assuming you were referring to the choreography. If not, what were you referring to?

Your scaling relies on the assumptions that the knights of ren were Luke’s students, which they weren’t, and that Rey is fodder, which she isn’t. If the knights put up a good fight against Luke in the upcoming comic, that could be a very good scaling for Kylo.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 10:23 PM
truejedi

I don't see any reason to assume untrained swordsmen would be superior to men and women with a lifetime of training in a sabers only contest. Being a quarter skywalker probably gives him a chance to overpower a few opponents with the force- but he would need almost a ragdoll level of domination to keep from getting sliced up everytime he crossed sabers with anyone at a master level.

He would also need to KNOW that going in and try to stay out of sabers reach. That really isn't his default style in his fights we see in the movies.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2020 02:48 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Rebel95
I think originally they were meant to be Luke’s students, but that was retconned. This trilogy was a mess

Seems like it.

And yes, it was a mess.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2020 03:02 AM