KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hancock vs. Homelander

Hancock vs. Homelander
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stan5677

There is no way for Homewrecker to harm Hancock

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 05:19 PM
stan5677 is currently offline Click here to Send stan5677 a Private Message Find more posts by stan5677 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stan5677
Homewrecker

It's not his fault Butcher's wife is a whore.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 08:53 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Psychotron
It's not his fault Butcher's wife is a whore.

He could've said no if he didn't want to be a home wrecker, it's not as if someone like Homelander couldn't get some unmarried love.

Let's not perpetrate the notion that guys will try to get every pussy they can get, men are human beings with feelings

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 09:28 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

The blame should still fall on the married person. Banging a married a woman is alpha.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 10:15 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I'm not saying Butch's wife has no blame just that the term homewrecker is used exactly in the context of Homelander's fling, he had the choice not to be a homewrecker and he left it at the door

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 10:27 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Butcher is still a cuck tho.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 10:47 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

How is Butcher a cuckold? He didn't know shit and still killed the shit out of homelander's pussy baby on the spot.

You would have probably thanked homelander afterwards and offered to raise that baby for him.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 11:27 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
How is Butcher a cuckold? He didn't know shit and still killed the shit out of homelander's pussy baby on the spot.

You would have probably thanked homelander afterwards and offered to raise that baby for him.

Like baby Jesus.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 12:35 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Homelander stomps

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 12:52 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stan5677

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Homelander stomps

Not at all.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 02:50 AM
stan5677 is currently offline Click here to Send stan5677 a Private Message Find more posts by stan5677 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Butcher isn't going to kill his wife's son in the show. Count on it, fanboy.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 08:38 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by riv6672
Fun reading since I last came in here, and nothing to change my mind. If anything, i’m even more convinced Hancock wins.

Homelander can beat Hancock, easily.

Hancock is a chicken and I have the evidence to bock up my claims. As soon as the fight starts, Hancock will have an eggistential crisis of infinite earths.

Hancock knows the pecking order and will lose like the mother clucker he is.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 02:39 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Wrong medium.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 07:32 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Homelander can beat Hancock, easily.

Hancock is a chicken and I have the evidence to bock up my claims. As soon as the fight starts, Hancock will have an eggistential crisis of infinite earths.

Hancock knows the pecking order and will lose like the mother clucker he is.

You got it

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 09:18 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

If Homelander goes up against a few fellow a-tier superpowered individuals in season 2, I can see him giving Big Willie Style a run for his money. However, John just doesn't have the feats to face a Superman, Thor, Cap Marvel, or especially casual whale-throwing, train-stopping Hancock right now.

Everything Hancock did apart from the horribly-written third act when Mary was passively weakening him was easy as can be for him. Hancock could erase all of the Seven from the histories if he wanted to at this point, and the only two that could see him coming are Homelander and A-Train. Alas, they could SEE Hancock coming, but not stop him.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 04:49 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote