KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ricky Murdered Hollywood Last Night

Ricky Murdered Hollywood Last Night
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Given how many have shit on CK why would it be brave to add on?

Because they're actually friends.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 11:59 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would be weird to bring up CK at the Golden Globes though, agreed? He's not as relevant as the other people Ricky joked about.

I actually think it would feel weird and forced if he did it there. Like the entire reason he did it would be to appease lunatics who think it should happen.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:02 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No really, considering Louis CK has been nominated for GG awards and I think has won.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:03 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Recently? Was he nominated this year or last year?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:04 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Why would it be weird?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:04 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Why would it be weird?

Cuz...why? Ricky made jokes that are recently relevant and CK ain't that.

The college scandal, epstein, cats, etc.

CK is old news.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:05 AM
Silent Master

"mad"

Please link me to his stuff about Louis CK. I would like to see it.

google.com

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:05 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Recently? Was he nominated this year or last year?
Googles says 2015, so yeah, eons ago.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:06 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

IF 2015 was eons ago we can at least say CK's transgressions happened untold millennia ago.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:07 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Silent Master
google.com

In other words he hasn't. 👍

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:08 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

IF 2015 was eons ago we can at least say CK's transgressions happened untold millennia ago.

Just remember, if something is over four years old, it's irrelevant and shouldn't matter or be discussed. Cool, will remember that going forward.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the people he dissed were still relevant with ongoing shit happening.

CK is just...meh, somebody some whine about.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Just remember, if something is over four years old, it's irrelevant and shouldn't matter or be discussed. Cool, will remember that going forward.

It was a joke. Point is Ricky was joking about stuff relevant to 2020.

CK is not relevant to 2020.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:09 AM
Silent Master

In other words he hasn't. 👍

Sure he has, but if you're too lazy to use google. believe whatever you need to.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:21 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Sure he has, but if you're too lazy to use google. believe whatever you need to.

Makes a claim, wants other people to prove it.

Who's too lazy?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:24 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Makes a claim, wants other people to prove it.

Who's too lazy?

He's trying to time-waster-troll you, new year, same SM.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:26 AM
Silent Master

You are, I found it by using google. if you want to see his comments then you can do the same.

This isn't a debate, thus I have no "burden of proof" to meet.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:29 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

You are, I found it by using google.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:32 AM
Silent Master

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 12:35 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Well it was last decade.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 03:41 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote