KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why is the MSM and Democrats Allied with Iran?

Why is the MSM and Democrats Allied with Iran?
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Is someone ****ing up the rotation?

It was me.

Being the uncultured Mormon I am, I don't know how to smoke. So I put it in my butt*. Silent Master had to roll another one.

*My butt = your butt, but I am covering for your butt.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 09:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I've yet to hear anyone say we're in an active war with Iran right now. Do you have links?

The concerns/fears I've seen are of the potential in getting us into another war.

The "WWIII" comments are stupid, but seem to be mostly not serious commentary.

Nobody here has, Slate declared us at war with Iran already, if you need an example(and no I won't be digging up more). But it's mostly people being hysterical dumb f*cks and acting like we're going to be going to war with Iran. It's highly unlikely. You can worry about retaliation without thinking we're gonna go to war.

I've seen articles about "how to talk to your kid about the draft". Insanity.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 09:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
So I'm not allowed to respond to your posts and their actual content

No, you are and it's what I prefer, so do that. You didn't do that though, you did a non sequitur and then trolled me when I pointed that out.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 09:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Democrats only love war when a Democrat is in the White House and the Democrats control Capitol Hill.

Edit - TRIPLE POST, because this is not like Discord or Slack.

Can u just imagine the adulation we'd be seeing heaped on Obama if our embassy had been attacked and he responded by taking out the murderous general responsible? And yes yes I'm sure republicans would complain, but democrats wouldn't. They wouldn't be out there lying and going "he didn't have the authority!".

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 09:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Nobody here has, Slate declared us at war with Iran already, if you need an example(and no I won't be digging up more). But it's mostly people being hysterical dumb f*cks and acting like we're going to be going to war with Iran. It's highly unlikely. You can worry about retaliation without thinking we're gonna go to war.

I've seen articles about "how to talk to your kid about the draft". Insanity.

I don't really read Slate, but I googled "Slate Iran War" and I didn't see them saying we're at war right now with Iran. This recent article seems to be arguing about the fear of getting into another war: Are We Dumber Now Than We Were in 2003?

What are the context of those? Cos again, googling lead to me first article and it's benign: "Phrases like "World War 3" have been trending across social media after U.S. airstrikes in the Middle East killed a powerful Iranian general last week.

Whether the posts are meant to be funny, dismissive or serious, they're out there for children to see. So, just how do parents talk to their kids about the conflict with Iran and the fears, and jokes, around the possibilities of war?"
-snip

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 09:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't read Slate, but I googled "Slate Iran War" and I didn't see them saying we're at war right now with Iran. This recent article seems to be arguing about the fear or getting into another war: Are We Dumber Now Than We Were in 2003?

What are the context of those? Cos again, googling lead to me first article and it's benign: "Phrases like "World War 3" have been trending across social media after U.S. airstrikes in the Middle East killed a powerful Iranian general last week.

Whether the posts are meant to be funny, dismissive or serious, they're out there for children to see. So, just how do parents talk to their kids about the conflict with Iran and the fears, and jokes, around the possibilities of war?"
-snip

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...-iran-iraq.html

First sentence. Any other questions? And No: do not come try to defend Slate. Don't die on that hill lol.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 09:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...-iran-iraq.html

First sentence. Any other questions?

And No: do not come try to defend Slate. Don't die on that hill lol.
Thanks, that's an opinion piece and I don't really agree with it. The concern parts are real, but the statement/title as fact is silly.

Calm down Surt, we're having a normal convo, no need to ePuff your chest out cos someone is watching.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 09:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

*yawn* We doing the "u mad" thing again? Okie dokie.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 09:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

My post wasn't a "you mad".

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 10:05 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can u just imagine the adulation we'd be seeing heaped on Obama if our embassy had been attacked and he responded by taking out the murderous general responsible? And yes yes I'm sure republicans would complain, but democrats wouldn't. They wouldn't be out there lying and going "he didn't have the authority!".

"Bingo."

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 10:36 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My post wasn't a "you mad".

U did the whole "calm down" stuff. Seems like it, don't gas light me.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 10:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

U did the whole "calm down" stuff. Seems like it, don't gas light me.

If you only take the "Calm down" part, sure. Take it as a whole; the way it was intended.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 10:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you only take the "Calm down" part, sure. Take it as a whole; the way it was intended.

So u either did the "u mad" or "u upset" thing.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 10:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Neither, but whatever. Moving on.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 10:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So a person who needs to calm down isn't mad or upset? Okay.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 10:41 PM
dadudemon

No, you are and it's what I prefer, so do that. You didn't do that though, you did a non sequitur and then trolled me when I pointed that out.

So you don't like the stupid thing you said when I pointed it out so you moved the goalposts?

Bingo.

But we'll go ahead and play your game for a bit. Because it's very obvious what you said but you are bored and need the game.

What spin and silence about what war with Iran are you talking about? There is no war with Iran.

How can these people that you're referring to have a problem with a war that is not occurring?

FYI, before you try it: military conflict redirects to "War" on Merriam Webster's dictionary definition:

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Military+conflict

(please log in to view the image)

So don't try to lawyer and word game out of the stupid thing you said. smile

And, don't worry!!! The Geneva Convention also defined conflict for us, too! big grin

https://legalanswers.sl.nsw.gov.au/...-armed-conflict

Isn't this great?

So who is trying to silence the war that we are having that doesn't exist?

Or is that war not happening and it is what I said? To refresh your memory, this is what I said:

"What war? There is no war. The media is pushing a war narrative because TDS."

You can't silence opposition to a war that doesn't exist. You can support the killing of those 10 people or you can be against it. But what the MSM is doing, doing the war fearmongering, is typical TDS.

Please, enlighten me, why the MSM is aligning with the Authoritarian Regime of Iran, against Trump, for any reason other than classic TDS?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 10:46 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 10:49 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Jesus Christ, we don't want unnecessary war and conflict. It has nothing to do with being allied with Iran. That shouldn't be a partisan issue.

Face-fu#king-palm.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:36 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think you or others like you want war. Most people don't. The problem comes from how some are reacting to this. Some have pushed a "Trump is gonna cause WW3!" narrative. They accused him of hypocrisy for saying Obama would try to start a war with Iran, while ignoring that Trump didn't try to start a war...the other side did.

And when the Pentagon came out and said the guy was planning even more attacks? Suddenly it was time to question intelligence agencies again. It's all very convenient. I get questioning the intelligence agencies, but there is something underneath it IMO with some where they are questioning this specific thing because if it's true what Trump did was especially valid and they just don't want him to have anything resembling a victory.

That is a sickness, that is TDS. It is possible for people to worry about what Iran will do while acknowledging there was valid reason for attack given the actions taken by this general and those under him. Unfortunately I do think Iran will retaliate in some way, but I don't think we will see thousands of deaths. Even one will be bad, but it won't be on Trump. Yet we all know he will be blamed because people will ignore what Iran did. Hence TDS again.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:53 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

It was me.

Being the uncultured Mormon I am, I don't know how to smoke. So I put it in my butt*. Silent Master had to roll another one.

*My butt = your butt, but I am covering for your butt.

#MeToo

I was doobiemolested by the Mormonazi.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 04:19 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote