KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Stage set for Trump's assassination?

Stage set for Trump's assassination?
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stage set for Trump's assassination?

Before the recent incidents with Iran, the Deep State was afraid to make Trump a martyr because of the obvious uprising it would cause with Trump's base and the military (which is mostly pro-Trump).

However, with the Iranian government putting an $80 million bounty on Trump's head at the funeral of their dead commander it gives the DS cover for assassinating him. They could now kill him (or even let some Iranian do it or be a fallguy for them the same way Oswald was for the JFK assassination) and Iran would end-up taking the blame which would allow the Deep State to get off scott-free.

Of course the leftist media (and probably even FOX) would go along with that narrative that Iran would be responsible and anyone who questioned this would of course be branded a "crazy conspiracy theorist". Then the DS would probably use the narrative that Iran was responsible to start a real war against Iran (not just airstrikes but actual invasion and regime change).

https:www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G6BvhoD_uE

I fear our great president is in more danger now than ever from the Deep State.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 06:49 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Before the recent incidents with Iran, the Deep State was afraid to make Trump a martyr because of the obvious uprising it would cause with Trump's base and the military (which is mostly pro-Trump).

However, with the Iranian government putting an $80 million bounty on Trump's head at the funeral of their dead commander it gives the DS cover for assassinating him. They could now kill him (or even let some Iranian do it or be a fallguy for them the same way Oswald was for the JFK assassination) and Iran would end-up taking the blame which would allow the Deep State to get off scott-free.

Of course the leftist media (and probably even FOX) would go along with that narrative that Iran would be responsible and anyone who questioned this would of course be branded a "crazy conspiracy theorist". Then the DS would probably use the narrative that Iran was responsible to start a real war against Iran (not just airstrikes but actual invasion and regime change).

https:www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G6BvhoD_uE

I fear our great president is in more danger now than ever from the Deep State.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 08:55 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1

Pretty much.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 06:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Harvey Lee was a fallguy lol.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 06:17 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Whirly was the second gunman on the grassy knoll...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 06:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes

It's Lee Harvey. Lee Harvey Oswald.

But yeah no I don't think anyone is gonna try to kill Trump.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 06:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Whirly was the second gunman on the grassy knoll...
I like a good snipe... smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 07:00 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur

But yeah no I don't think anyone is gonna try to kill Trump.

Considering there have already been several attempts on his life even before Trump got this huge bounty put on his head why do you think it's unlikely now? I'd say it's far more likely now. This whole business with Iran gives the Deep State the perfect cover for doing it.

Anyway, I hope you're right but I get the feeling there will be several more attempts on his life before he leaves office regardless of whether that is in 2021 or 2025 and I fear the DS will arrange it to make it easy for the assassin.

You know, sorta of like the Epstein situation where the cameras conveniently stopped working before his so-called "suicide." Perhaps the people protecting the president will be conveniently "on break" or something similar to make it easy for the would-be assassin.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jan 8th, 2020 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:11 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes

As Surtur said, it''s Lee Harvey Oswald lol. And of course he was the fallguy for the Deep State lol. You disputing this? Are you one of those naive souls who actually believe the BS story that he actually did it and acted alone?

I bet you're also one of those fools that believe the entire BS story the government fed us all regarding 9/11 as well lol.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jan 8th, 2020 at 09:18 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:14 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh, okay my bad. Thanks. thumb up

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:42 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

As Surtur said, it''s Lee Harvey Oswald lol. And of course he was the fallguy for the Deep State lol. You disputing this? Are you one of those naive souls who actually believe the BS story that he actually did it and acted alone?

I bet you're also one of those fools that believe the entire BS story the government fed us all regarding 9/11 as well lol.
Is this persona of you also a mild schizoid?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Actually surprised Star/fly has started ranting how "9/11 was an inside job!" again.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:44 PM
dadudemon

This is a dangerous thread to make and post in.

Assassinating any government officials is a very stupid thing to talk about on the internet.

I want 0 assassinations to take place. If US Citizens commit treason and get Americans killed, let them be tried in an American Court of Law under the Sixth Amendment.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:44 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Making actual threats, especially against the president is, indeed, a very dangerous thing to do. However, I didn't do that though (though many leftists have gotten away with doing it w/out so much as a slap on the wrist). I would never threaten the president even if it was a president I didn't like.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:54 PM
dadudemon

Making actual threats, especially against the president is, indeed, a very dangerous thing to do. However, I didn't do that though (though many leftists have gotten away with doing it w/out so much as a slap on the wrist). I would never threaten the president even if it was a president I didn't like.

Facilitating the conversation can be seen as an indirect way to incite this type of action. It gets you put on lists by AIs that crawl the internet and aggregate behaviors.

They work on risk indicators and the more entries, with a severity rating, you get, the higher your risk score becomes. If it passes a certain threshold, an event is generated and a set of human eyes must review the logs.

It's really smart stuff that can figure out the identity of the person posting or commenting, across sites. Even if you use multiple aliases, computers, and networks. Even if you anonymize your network traffic with certain technologies: it can still do an aggregate and build a profile that has a likely match to a "real human." It will say stuff like, "These 8 online personas have a 88% match with Bill Houser of 123 Same St. Parsons TX."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 10:01 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I forwarded this page and Star/fly's profile and other socks to the FBI, they have a link for these types of whacky comments/threats on their webpage. They'll escalate it as deemed necessary.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 10:03 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Facilitating the conversation can be seen as an indirect way to incite this type of action. It gets you put on lists by AIs that crawl the internet and aggregate behaviors.

They work on risk indicators and the more entries, with a severity rating, you get, the higher your risk score becomes. If it passes a certain threshold, an event is generated and a set of human eyes must review the logs.

It's really smart stuff that can figure out the identity of the person posting or commenting, across sites. Even if you use multiple aliases, computers, and networks. Even if you anonymize your network traffic with certain technologies: it can still do an aggregate and build a profile that has a likely match to a "real human." It will say stuff like, "These 8 online personas have a 88% match with Bill Houser of 123 Same St. Parsons TX."

I understand all of that but leftists routinely make actual death threats to the president and his family and they never really pay the price for it.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 10:05 PM
dadudemon

I forwarded this page and Star/fly's profile and other socks to the FBI, they have a link for these types of whacky comments/threats on their webpage. They'll escalate it as deemed necessary.

You joke but that might actually increase his risk score if the system is smart enough to link this thread to your report. I don't know if it is.

Also, I'd recommend a mod change the title of this thread. It's just not a kosher thread and you don't want this kind of thing showing up on your site.

No, I am not joking.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 10:06 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Oh, I am soooo shakin' in my boots right now, robbie. messed

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 10:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I understand all of that but leftists routinely make actual death threats to the president and his family and they never really pay the price for it.

Yeah like that democrat missouri lawmaker who called for his assassination

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 10:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote