KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Yoda vs TRoS Palpatine

Yoda vs TRoS Palpatine
Started by: Eon Blue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoda vs TRoS Palpatine

Yoda at his peak, vs Palps. Who owns?

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 07:38 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Sidious. Last time I checked Yoda didn't have all the Jedi...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:20 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

Yoda

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 11:56 AM
Emmy Evangeline is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy Evangeline a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy Evangeline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Yoda was equal to ROTS Sidious. Why do you think Yoda stands a chance against a grossly amped Sidious?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 12:02 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah Dumb thread

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 12:10 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prove that Sidious was amped. It was all hyperbole and heresay. He didn’t have a true amp. Yoda wins, as Snoke would. I hate Yoda and think he is pathetic and a fool, and a slight insect, but I am objective in this.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 01:06 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Palpatine said it himself. And theres no reason not to believe him given what he did and what it took to defeat him.

Snoke was a joke. I doubt he could even take Darth Maul.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 01:54 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Maul?

I doubt Snoke could beat a single Stormtrooper or a Tusken Raider.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 01:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Maul?

I doubt Snoke could beat a single Stormtrooper or a Tusken Raider.

laughing out loud

Actually he did need those Praetorian guards to protect him

Guy was basically a cripple.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 02:01 PM
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

Yoda should of beat him. His offense was more encroaching than Sidious. Sidious kept playing distance. Then he just threw shit at him. Yoda needed on more strike to kill him but landed wrong in the Senate

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 02:20 PM
Emmy Evangeline is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy Evangeline a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy Evangeline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hung on to every word Snoke said in every film. He gave an aura of menace and dark power. Simply Eon Magic, teehee!!

While Yoda was an insect-like-man, he was very powerful.

Last edited by Eon Blue on Jan 9th, 2020 at 02:27 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 02:24 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
Yoda should of beat him. His offense was more encroaching than Sidious. Sidious kept playing distance. Then he just threw shit at him. Yoda needed on more strike to kill him but landed wrong in the Senate

thumb up

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 02:24 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Eon Blue
I hung on to every word Snoke said in every film. He gave an aura of menace and dark power. Simply Eon Magic, teehee!!

None of that will help Him In A fight.

The guy was a cripple with no Saber.

Kylo killed him easily.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 02:31 PM
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

Well he should of never became old.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 02:33 PM
Darth Thor

I dont remember young Snoke ever being useful in the OT or PT either.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 02:38 PM
juggerman

The way Snoke ragdolled Rey and how he easily stopped an enraged charging Kylo with a gentle touch of lightning should show that he isn't defenseless

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 02:42 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggerman
The way Snoke ragdolled Rey and how he easily stopped an enraged charging Kylo with a gentle touch of lightning should show that he isn't defenseless

Rey has no training at the time. Like at all. Anything she could do was apparently just her beta attempt at imitating Kylo through their Dyad.

He caught Kylo off guard who had no chance to fight back. He didnt even have his Saber out to defend against lightning. And his guards immediately cane to his defence, so Kylo couldnt take further action until he had back up. The back up being Rey.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 03:05 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth, stop hating on Snokey.

Snoke sounds like a naughty name for female genitalia. Teehee!!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 06:05 PM
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

Neon Moon is damn more powerful. Snoke was only able to do all that because of Palpatine. Palpatine was only able to do all that because of Snoke. They're Neon Moon.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 06:49 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neon Moon is the amalgamation of Snoke and Palpatine. The true Dyad of the force lies in the synchronization of two equally worthy force users, Snoke and Palpatine. Snoke planned for Palpatine to use him, just as he was the true chosen one who partially saved a handful of Jedi from Order 66 before he was divinely conceived.

Neon Moon.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 07:01 PM