KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What Does a Legit Trump Win Look like?

What Does a Legit Trump Win Look like?
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

What Does a Legit Trump Win Look like?

Most of us did not vote for Trump. But he clearly didn't do 100% bad things so far.

What would you define, with a specific example, a Trump win? Something you think a president should or did do that you would applaud?

With all the talk about how terrible Trump is, we should be able to settle for what we can get. Again, most of us are not Trump voters but Trump surely did not do 100% bad things this whole time.

Real Clear Politics put together a top 10 list:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...019_142047.html

But there are more. And we don't have to stop with Trump. What do you want the 2020 president to do for their 4 year term?

I know it is not possible but please check your bias. We are looking for things that are good or can be good about President 45 and potentially president 46.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

An example of a legit win:

Trump signs animal cruelty act into law

This is something that you genuinely can't be opposed to unless you're an awful human being.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

For me, Trump's biggest achievements, the things that we can give Trump credit for, not him stealing credit:

1. Better funding for our military veterans
2. His harder stance with China (but I don't like some of the things he has done)
3. His combative stance with the corruption and power that the Mainstream Media - it was truly a toxic and overly powerful machine that needed to be depowered and Trump did a great job de-fanging the MSM Machine (but not all the way).

But other than that, I am not really super excited about much else. Space Force? Not really.

What I want our 2020 elected president to do is implement a true universal healthcare option like Medicare for All, make internet a utility and make it open, end all of our foreign wars, better invest in the sciences, stop wasting so much money on "green energy" and focus far more on clean energy, and better invest in education.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:56 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur

This is something that you genuinely can't be opposed to unless you're an awful human being.

Yes, this is something good. I think some things should not be handled at the state or municipal level and this is one of them. Good call.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 10:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

yep thats defiantly a good thing.

Also from what i read in the link the previous statutes were ****ing retarded.

"Federal law had previously only prohibited animal fighting and only criminalized animal cruelty if the wrongdoers create and sell videos depicting the act."

Am i missing something? Because before, it seems to me that someone could not only beat an animal to death but video tape it also and as long as they didnt sell the video they couldnt be charged federally instead only under whatever that particular states statutes were.

Wtf was that about?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:27 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

this is a very good thing also. If someone did this decades ago the Great Alan Turing probably would have lived much longer.

Apologies in advance ddm for derailing ur thread a bit.

For those that dont know Alan Turing was the most instrumental figure in cracking the nazi enigma machine in ww2. This was one of if not the most pivotal moments of the war. It is estimated that between 9-14 million lives were saved as a direct result of being able to decipher the enigma massages.

In the 50's in the UK because homosexuality was against the law there still, Alan Turing was arrested and chemically castrated for the crime of being gay. His castration lead to his suicide a short time later.

"Turing was prosecuted in 1952 for homosexual acts; the Labouchere Amendment of 1885 had mandated that "gross indecency" was a criminal offence in the UK. He accepted chemical castration treatment, with DES, as an alternative to prison. Turing died in 1954, 16 days before his 42nd birthday, from cyanide poisoning. An inquest determined his death as a suicide, but it has been noted that the known evidence is also consistent with accidental poisoning.

In 2009, following an Internet campaign, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown made an official public apology on behalf of the British government for "the appalling way he was treated". Queen Elizabeth II granted Turing a posthumous pardon in 2013. The Alan Turing law is now an informal term for a 2017 law in the United Kingdom that retroactively pardoned men cautioned or convicted under historical legislation that outlawed homosexual acts."

Alan Turing is perhaps the only historical figure that i feel any genuine connection with, as its more than likely that he directly affected my life. Both of my grand parents fought in and survived ww2. if it wasnt for Alan, either one or both probably would not have survived and one or both of my parents along with myself (and probably many of u and your parents) would never have been born.

If something like this was made global back then, one of histories greatest minds might have been saved.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 12:09 AM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Alan was a great man who the world failed.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 12:12 AM
SquallX

Didn’t know who he was until I watched the film Imitation Games, good film, but such a sad end to a great man.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 12:36 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killjoy12

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6% over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion dollars poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR & Approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.e reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs--saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try Legislation.
Secured $6 billion dollars in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16% during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60%; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion dollars in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion dollars more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the armed forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch; Nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued executive order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded an historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the EU to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign Steel & Aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion dollars this year.
Improved vetting & screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 01:55 AM
Killjoy12 is currently offline Click here to Send Killjoy12 a Private Message Find more posts by Killjoy12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Killjoy12
Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6% over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion dollars poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR & Approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.e reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs--saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try Legislation.
Secured $6 billion dollars in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16% during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60%; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion dollars in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion dollars more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the armed forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch; Nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued executive order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded an historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the EU to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign Steel & Aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion dollars this year.
Improved vetting & screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
hi bot.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 05:40 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Putinbot1
hi bot.

Why don’t you refute what he wrote instead of being an edge lord.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 07:13 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because he can't. It's hard to argue against hard, actual facts as much as leftists may try.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 08:03 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Because he can't. It's hard to argue against hard, actual facts as much as leftists may try.

You sound like a broken record.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 08:16 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

For starters, he should apologize for Celebrity Apprentice.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 02:15 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sensing a lot of winning.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 9th, 2020 at 02:21 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 02:17 PM
juggerman

Originally posted by cdtm
For starters, he should apologize for Celebrity Apprentice.
laughing out loud

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 02:22 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sensing a lot of winning.

Yep.

Nope, not tired of winning yet.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 07:44 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Raptor22
Apologies in advance ddm for derailing ur thread a bit.

No need to apologize, your comments and asides are always welcome. thumb up

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 07:50 PM