KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Iran Shot Down Ukrainian Airiner

Iran Shot Down Ukrainian Airiner
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indiana and Iran both start with an l

Just saying. Just a fact it might mean nothing.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 02:11 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
What he actually said:

"Innocent civilians are now dead because they were caught in the middle of an unnecessary and unwanted military *** for tat. My thoughts are with the families and loved ones of all 176 souls lost aboard this flight." -Petey

Oh, yeah, he clearly blames and hates America or something.

So Iran shot that plane down because of Trump-stuff even though they can easily check the flight destination and probably passenger manifest to see who is on the plane?

Riiiiiiiiight.

Or Iran made a mistake like they just admitted earlier today. So when do we decide Iran is lying and when they are telling the truth again? I can't tell because the Mainstream, TDS, Media is so psychotic that I can't tell what truth I'm suppose to be believing at the moment.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 03:19 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I knew somehow Iran shooting down that plane would be Trumps fault somehow

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 03:23 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Blaming Trump for this? I'm fully onboard.

Unlike the passengers of Flight 752, who are now everywhere else.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 03:31 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I knew somehow Iran shooting down that plane would be Trumps fault somehow

What is funny to me is the gas lighting and pretending like Pete wasn't implying this country shared some responsibility. We don't. It's not even a case of "Iran is 90% responsible and US is 10% responsible". No, this is 100% on Iran.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 11:07 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actions have consequences.

- According to Facebook Marilyn Monroe

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 11:15 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Democrats And The Media Are Blaming America Because Iran Shot Down A Passenger Plane. This Is Beyond Despicable.

This articles includes examples other than Pete. For instance this:

"Democratic Representative Jackie Speier called the tragedy “collateral damage from the actions that have been taken in a provocative way by the President of the United States.”

Seems pretty clear cut in blaming Trump.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 11:16 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Actions have consequences.

- According to Facebook Marilyn Monroe

Indeed, Iran's actions had consequences here and they were tragic. Agreed thumb up

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 11:17 AM
Darth Thor

It was gross negligence from Irans military.

Cant blame Trump or the U.S. military for this one.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 11:25 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 12:18 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by dadudemon

My take: it hasn't. They've progressed. Sounds stupid but they finally let women drive

Ive been there recently. And women dont just drive, but they are working everywhere. Like as soon as you get to immigration at the airport.

All that said even if they werent progressing and were on Irans level, Regime change is such a lousy reason to wage war, and the no.1 way to get the rest of the world to hate you and maybe even call you guys the terrorists.

Support the people with some targeted air strikes but only when they are actually attempting to rebel on a large scale and overthrow their own governments. Like with the Arab spring. Or when they successfully manage to do so, like they did for a short period in Egypt, help the new government out to keep it that way with weapons support and stuff. But help the new government there irrespective of whether you like them or not, (on the condition that they have democracy or whatever).

But dont just say - That country sucks, lets do a regime change...

That makes nobody trust your intentions.

Honestly best thing for America to do right now, who’d be to just leave that region alone. But they wont. Not to mention the economic Benefits to certain people of war in general.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 01:18 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ive been there recently. And women dont just drive, but they are working everywhere. Like as soon as you get to immigration at the airport.

All that said even if they werent progressing and were on Irans level, Regime change is such a lousy reason to wage war, and the no.1 way to get the rest of the world to hate you and maybe even call you guys the terrorists.

Support the people with some targeted air strikes but only when they are actually attempting to rebel on a large scale and overthrow their own governments. Like with the Arab spring. Or when they successfully manage to do so, like they did for a short period in Egypt, help the new government out to keep it that way with weapons support and stuff. But help the new government there irrespective of whether you like them or not, (on the condition that they have democracy or whatever).

But dont just say - That country sucks, lets do a regime change...

That makes nobody trust your intentions.

Honestly best thing for America to do right now, who’d be to just leave that region alone. But they wont. Not to mention the economic Benefits to certain people of war in general.

The last 3 sentences in your post are spot on. thumb up

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 02:47 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

It's the same old song.

https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler

quote:
War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.
From a speech (1933)
I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.
From a speech (1933)
I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.
From a speech (1933)

War is a racket. It always has been.
I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
From a speech (1933)
"My interest is, my one hobby is, maintaining a democracy. If you get these 500,000 soldiers advocating anything smelling of Fascism, I am going to get 500,000 more and lick the hell out of you, and we will have a real war right at home."
Reply to Gerald MacGuire, after being asked to organize WWI veterans (for military support) in a fascist-coup of FDR, as related by Butler in testimony before Congress, 1934. A reporter (a Butler confidant) testified MacGuire said, "We might go along with Roosevelt and then do with him what Mussolini did with the King of Italy." Which was, made him a figure-head.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2020 05:28 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iran is literally bulldozing the evidence to cover this up

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-usi...-023111590.html

Old Post Jan 11th, 2020 03:08 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Nah theyve owned up to it.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2020 07:58 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Nah theyve owned up to it.

Yeah, calling it a horrible accident. I mean, I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt, but this is right in the middle of the shit-show that's been the last couple of weeks.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2020 04:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

What does Iran have to gain from blowing up an airplane full of Iranians, and then admitting that they're the ones who blew it up.

Alternative viewpoint: they're bumbling retards who blew up what they thought was a spyplane or something.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2020 11:58 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

They only "owned up to it" after it became obvious that nobody was buying their coverup attempt.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 12:00 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Tzeentch
What does Iran have to gain from blowing up an airplane full of Iranians, and then admitting that they're the ones who blew it up.

Alternative viewpoint: they're bumbling retards who blew up what they thought was a spyplane or something.

I'd go with the latter. They would've known they'd have been getting watched by the US SBIRS satellites. The US knows exactly where the missles were launched from.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 12:09 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Tzeentch

They wanted to murder US citizens, yet not admit they wanted to murder US citizen's while accidentally murdering their own people.

Yet could not sweep it under the rug.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 01:32 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote