KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Texas is worried about the Incels within

Texas is worried about the Incels within
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Texas is worried about the Incels within

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 11:49 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Re: Texas is worried about the Incels within

quote: (post)

PB, m’man, you gotta lay off these crazies’ website, brother. These things can rot your brain.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 11:52 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nibedicus
PB, m’man, you gotta lay off these crazies’ website, brother. These things can rot your brain.
The Texas Department of Public Safety included the warning in their 2020, “Texas Domestic Terrorism Threat Assessment”

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 12:01 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by Putinbot1
The Texas Department of Public Safety included the warning in their 2020, “Texas Domestic Terrorism Threat Assessment”

Not arguing that Texas issued such a warning. Just worried about your state of mind if you frequent such sites. I took 10 seconds to skim the content. Man, the stuff there sounds a bit coocoo. No offense.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 12:04 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not arguing that Texas issued such a warning. Just worried about your state of mind if you frequent such sites. I took 10 seconds to skim the content. Man, the stuff there sounds a bit coocoo. No offense.
Agreed the Incels in Texas are definately unbalanced.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 12:15 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Agreed the Incels in Texas are definately unbalanced.

Probably some of them are, no doubt. I’ve read some incel comments online, some appear either completely unhinged or just so goddamn immature at how they lash out. Hopefully, for the vast majority, it is the latter (just verbally lashing out due to immaturity, and not acting it out). Personally, functional sexbots cannot come too soon IMO. Will help these poor souls (as well as drastically lower the instances of prison rape).

Though, didn’t you mention in a separate thread:

however when you tar a culture with a brush be it all muslims are bad, all whites are bad or all blacks are bad. Lashing out will take place against what's there to kick against. It's not logical, but it happens.

I assumed you tried to frame this as a negative action? If so, maybe you should perhaps try not to paint in too wide a brush yourself? Specify, man, specity.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 12:33 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably some of them are, no doubt. I’ve read some incel comments online, some appear either completely unhinged or just so goddamn immature at how they lash out. Hopefully, for the vast majority, it is the latter (just verbally lashing out due to immaturity, and not acting it out). Personally, functional sexbots cannot come too soon IMO. Will help these poor souls (as well as drastically lower the instances of prison rape).

Though, didn’t you mention in a separate thread:

I assumed you tried to frame this as a negative action? If so, maybe you should perhaps try not to paint in too wide a brush yourself? Specify, man, specity.
ahh, the incels are like white supremacists undoubtedly capable of being moderate.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 01:01 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

ahh, the incels are like white supremacists undoubtedly capable of being moderate.

You mean incapable? Or was that sarcasm?

That’s not what I said, though. Regardless of whether you think they are “moderate” or not as incels come, some just essentially shitpost on the internet and some act on it. While both are pretty scummy, one is infinitely better than the other.

Kinda like a white supremacists for example. Some just like to shitpost online while others act on their hate via violence.

My point was that I hope that they get help soon. As I said, sexbots will solve most of the incel problem diddly squat IMO. Not much tech can do against white supremacy though (maybe VR in future can eliminate our fixation on our physical appearance?).

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 01:09 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean incapable? Or was that sarcasm?

That’s not what I said, though. Regardless of whether you think they are “moderate” or not as incels come, some just essentially shitpost on the internet and some act on it. While both are pretty scummy, one is infinitely better than the other.

Kinda like a white supremacists for example. Some just like to shitpost online while others act on their hate via violence.

My point was that I hope that they get help soon. As I said, sexbots will solve most of the incel problem diddly squat IMO. Not much tech can do against white supremacy though (maybe VR in future can eliminate our fixation on our physical appearance?).
incels like most things are merely a symptom of a system that doesn't work. I was at the pictures yesterday when an advert for the cinema chain showed they'd let a handful of deprived african children watch a movie with pop corn for free... how kind!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 01:12 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

incels like most things are merely a symptom of a system that doesn't work. I was at the pictures yesterday when an advert for the cinema chain showed they'd let a handful of deprived african children watch a movie with pop corn for free... how kind!

Well, seems like they’re mad cuz they can’t get sex and VR or AR (so that they would have a psuedo-personality in case they seek intimacy) plus sexdolls fixes it, don’t you think? Seems fixable enough. Although, I might not understand the condition all that much tbh.

I don’t get the point of you mentioning the advert? I guess it’s a good and generous gesture?, Idunno what you mean by it.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 01:21 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, seems like they’re mad cuz they can’t get sex and VR or AR (so that they would have a psuedo-personality in case they seek intimacy) plus sexdolls fixes it, don’t you think? Seems fixable enough. Although, I might not understand the condition all that much tbh.

I don’t get the point of you mentioning the advert? I guess it’s a good and generous gesture?, Idunno what you mean by it.
That incels are responding to a society they see as unequal... when society is unequal... For many though they are expected to thank society. To be honest no one understands the American dream of hard work leading to prosperity better than people in the third world. Incels are just the third workers of sexual relations.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 01:27 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

That incels are responding to a society they see as unequal... when society is unequal... For many though they are expected to thank society. To be honest no one understands the American dream of hard work leading to prosperity better than people in the third world. Incels are just the third workers of sexual relations.

I think you’re looking at the wrong thing here, man.

You believe they are responding over the inequality. But the inequality they feel is due to the fact that they can’t have sex/intimacy. Essentially: “Life’s not fair cuz I can’t have sex”.

Well you can’t fix life’s unfairness. But you can fix the sex part. Technology. If they want to continue being angry over life’s unfairness, they would need to find another injustice to be mad over.

I believe that the incel culture is just a very minor temporary cultural phase. It happened because a lot of people who can’t have love can get together and exchange some pretty bizarre ideas over the net (I didn’t even know about incels til I came to this forum, tbh, seems to have popped up very recently). It’s growing pains over the big world suddenly becoming connected. But it seems like it is a very temporary thing and will quickly become obsolete once technology catches up to it.

Question: Seeing as sexbots and AR/VR is quite expensive. Would you be open to a “companions law” being passed for the relationship-challenged peeps to find their artificial better half wherein the government pays (via taxation) for such purchases?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 01:55 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think you’re looking at the wrong thing here, man.

You believe they are responding over the inequality. But the inequality they feel is due to the fact that they can’t have sex/intimacy. Essentially: “Life’s not fair cuz I can’t have sex”.

Well you can’t fix life’s unfairness. But you can fix the sex part. Technology. If they want to continue being angry over life’s unfairness, they would need to find another injustice to be mad over.

I believe that the incel culture is just a very minor temporary cultural phase. It happened because a lot of people who can’t have love can get together and exchange some pretty bizarre ideas over the net (I didn’t even know about incels til I came to this forum, tbh, seems to have popped up very recently). It’s growing pains over the big world suddenly becoming connected. But it seems like it is a very temporary thing and will quickly become obsolete once technology catches up to it.

Question: Seeing as sexbots and AR/VR is quite expensive. Would you be open to a “companions law” being passed for the relationship-challenged peeps to find their artificial better half wherein the government pays (via taxation) for such purchases?
to solve a crime holistically you have to solve the problems in that society.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 02:13 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

to solve a crime holistically you have to solve the problems in that society.

Society is too complex to be solved holistically, I would think. One cannot make life “fair” (there is a bit of subjectivity to that notion even) nor can one make those who feel thusly to simply accept it. One fixes what one can. And the beauty of this is, the symptom (and the main cause of suffering) can be fixed by technology.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 02:49 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Society is too complex to be solved holistically, I would think. One cannot make life “fair” (there is a bit of subjectivity to that notion even) nor can one make those who feel thusly to simply accept it. One fixes what one can. And the beauty of this is, the symptom (and the main cause of suffering) can be fixed by technology.
The biggest lie propagated is society cant be fixed. The truth is far more insidious, those with the power to fix it prefer it this way.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 03:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A topic about incels that features a link to raw story?

Lol this peak PB.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 03:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The unsaid byline:

These "incel dangers" just happen to coincide with an exploding Indian population.

Have you any Indian friends, PB? They run the range of types like anyone else, but the "losers" man.. They out incel white incels.

Because a lot of them unashamedly believe women only exist to serve men and don't have any of their peers telling them different. Don't know if it's cultural or what, but there are a lot of them.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jan 12th, 2020 at 03:31 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 03:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Are we talking dot Indians or feather Indians?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 04:48 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Racist

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 04:58 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Are we talking dot Indians or feather Indians?

Not all Indians wear dots.

But I mean Indians with ties to India. Not Native Americans.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jan 12th, 2020 at 05:16 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 05:09 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote