KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Texas is worried about the Incels within

Texas is worried about the Incels within
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I visit india probably twice a year... india has many different regions, Syrian Christian orthodox in Kerala, Hindu, Seikh, Chistians, Muslims... I've actually seen women auctioned as slaves in Delhi, but not for nearly thirty years. What is your point?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 07:55 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I visit india probably twice a year... india has many different regions, Syrian Christian orthodox in Kerala, Hindu, Seikh, Chistians, Muslims... I've actually seen women auctioned as slaves in Delhi, but not for nearly thirty years. What is your point?

That the rise in Incels may include Indians, and not strictly whites.

As I said, Texas has a large Indian population. And at least in my limited experience, certain Indians are as likely to fit white Incel stereotypes.

Mainly the sorts who can't even seal an arranged marriage, and feel they're owed things to the point of full blown stalking.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 08:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
That the rise in Incels may include Indians, and not strictly whites.

As I said, Texas has a large Indian population. And at least in my limited experience, certain Indians are as likely to fit white Incel stereotypes.

Mainly the sorts who can't even seal an arranged marriage, and feel they're owed things to the point of full blown stalking.
Self identifying Incels tend to be linked to the Alt-right. The army in the US are highly worried about Incels for instance.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 08:08 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
A topic about incels that features a link to raw story?

Lol this peak PB.

Just another example of his sad obsession with incels.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 11:09 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

The biggest lie propagated is society cant be fixed. The truth is far more insidious, those with the power to fix it prefer it this way.

Idunno man. Seems that society is a product of people being different and thinking differently from each other. While, with time, society improves as we humans learns and grows and evolves, the differences will always remain.

We all want to “fix” society (although this can become pretty subjective), problem is this isn’t happening soon unless one goes full on genocidal maniac purge or full on dystopic mass brainwashing/mind control (think Demolition Man), this just isn’t close enough to happening within our lifetimes to even be considered a viable short term solution. And by then, the Incel problem that you seem so concerned about will likely fix itself via tech (see below).

Now AR and Sexbots, that can happen in 10-15 years. In 10-15 years Incel-hood may well go the way of the Dodo.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 11:31 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Self identifying Incels tend to be linked to the Alt-right. The army in the US are highly worried about Incels for instance.

The army is not worrying about such a small inconsequential thing. When big army says shit like that, it’s all pr.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2020 11:53 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're not wrong.

In the article you posted, Eliot Rodgers, is of mixed race. Chinese mother, and his father and father's father are prominent filmmakers. A far cry from a "white nationalist" background, yet absolutely an incel murderer.

The Toronto van attacks also don't fit the white nationalist profile, as the perpetrator didn't seem allied with any known groups, had several learning disabilities, and lives in Toronto (Maybe Canada had their own groups of white nationalists, but Toronto wouldn't be my first place to look for them.)

Even the Tallahassee Yoga shooter doesn't really have links to white supremacy, seeming like a garden variety creep and 40 year old loser.

I mean, yes, white nationalist probably make up a good list of self identifying violent incels, but being one who has all the markings of one can happen anywhere (And I'm sorry to say I've met my share of Indian creeps who have markings of Incels. And I single them out, because their very culture seems geared towards it. Women simply are not at a point of suffrage where the US is, being more locked in US 1930's)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 12:37 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, long day, no idea why I wrote "suffrage".

Was thinking in general terms of feminism, and I guess "Woman's suffrage" popped into my head. Of COURSE the right to vote isn't the issue. Indian women being seen and not heard homemakers, cooks, and trophy's is.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 01:03 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by cdtm
Sorry, long day, no idea why I wrote "suffrage".

Was thinking in general terms of feminism, and I guess "Woman's suffrage" popped into my head. Of COURSE the right to vote isn't the issue. Indian women being seen and not heard homemakers, cooks, and trophy's is.

Makes sense that if you're from India, it might be harder to form a Western-like relationship. Arranged marriage is still a thing and quite common.

Going from an arranged marriage society to a "you have to attract someone and then make a relationship work" society will produce a ton of incels. A ton.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 12:50 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Idunno man. Seems that society is a product of people being different and thinking differently from each other. While, with time, society improves as we humans learns and grows and evolves, the differences will always remain.

We all want to “fix” society (although this can become pretty subjective), problem is this isn’t happening soon unless one goes full on genocidal maniac purge or full on dystopic mass brainwashing/mind control (think Demolition Man), this just isn’t close enough to happening within our lifetimes to even be considered a viable short term solution. And by then, the Incel problem that you seem so concerned about will likely fix itself via tech (see below).

Now AR and Sexbots, that can happen in 10-15 years. In 10-15 years Incel-hood may well go the way of the Dodo.

Not sure sexbots is the answer you think it is, I mean it could help some people in some instances but they would be few and far between and they would likely be so 'helpable' that an easier alternative would likely be at hand. Why wouldn't/don't prostitutes provide the same 'fix' that sexbots would?

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 04:49 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL, this thread. Had a giggle.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 08:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by samhain
Not sure sexbots is the answer you think it is, I mean it could help some people in some instances but they would be few and far between and they would likely be so 'helpable' that an easier alternative would likely be at hand. Why wouldn't/don't prostitutes provide the same 'fix' that sexbots would?

A lot of incels are likely too introverted/scared to go out and get a prostitute. A lot of times, there is the risk of STD’s and possibly the risk of getting caught (prostitution is illegal in most places). And getting a prostitute still requires one to actually go out and interact with people.

And you seem to be underestimating the impact sexbots have as technology for it improves. These will be devices made to simulate women/men that are specifically designed to a person’s preference. In both looks and personality.They can be made to look like your favorite celeb/character (my guess is that a lot of incels may pattern them after their favorite anime/movie character) and you can change their appearance/personality as you see fit. They will never talk back, always say/do what you want, never nag/cheat/be abusive (unless of course you are into that) and be there when you need them and leave you alone (shutdown) when you don’t. If anything, they may be TOO effective and drastically impact relationships and birthrates for most first world societies. Of course, for the short term, the “relationship” interactions will likely be via AR/VR while the sexbot itself will be for the physical acts. And as soon as the demand for this product starts becoming relevant, the huge multinationals (apples, google, amazon, etc) will start investing HUGE amounts of capital/research (likely not the sexbots but the “Personal relationship simulation” AR/VR experience products). At that time, the tech will grow by leaps and bounds. Another alternative is that people can go into VR/AR chatrooms and find human contact there and simply use the sexbots themselves for the physical acts. I can likely go on and on, but the potential is there. I see a booming industry for this and we are just scratching the surface at the moment. Personally, I find it sad, but this may well be the future as each generation realizes that relationships take hard work and compromise. Sexbots need neither.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 09:08 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, this thread. Had a giggle.
Only two things come from Texas boy, steers and Incels.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 09:14 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nibedicus
A lot of incels are likely too introverted/scared to go out and get a prostitute. A lot of times, there is the risk of STD’s and possibly the risk of getting caught (prostitution is illegal in most places). And getting a prostitute still requires one to actually go out and interact with people.

And you seem to be underestimating the impact sexbots have as technology for it improves. These will be devices made to simulate women/men that are specifically designed to a person’s preference. In both looks and personality.They can be made to look like your favorite celeb/character (my guess is that a lot of incels may pattern them after their favorite anime/movie character) and you can change their appearance/personality as you see fit. They will never talk back, always say/do what you want, never nag/cheat/be abusive (unless of course you are into that) and be there when you need them and leave you alone (shutdown) when you don’t. If anything, they may be TOO effective and drastically impact relationships and birthrates for most first world societies. Of course, for the short term, the “relationship” interactions will likely be via AR/VR while the sexbot itself will be for the physical acts. And as soon as the demand for this product starts becoming relevant, the huge multinationals (apples, google, amazon, etc) will start investing HUGE amounts of capital/research (likely not the sexbots but the “Personal relationship simulation” AR/VR experience products). At that time, the tech will grow by leaps and bounds. Another alternative is that people can go into VR/AR chatrooms and find human contact there and simply use the sexbots themselves for the physical acts. I can likely go on and on, but the potential is there. I see a booming industry for this and we are just scratching the surface at the moment. Personally, I find it sad, but this may well be the future as each generation realizes that relationships take hard work and compromise. Sexbots need neither.

Watch the first session of the Russian TV show (its on Netflix) called Better Than Us.

Imagine a show set in the near future with bots that finally get the equivalent of Data's positronic matrix - but with the full emotions already available but set in "learning mode." That's the premise. It was created by Chinese scientists to act as the wives for the single Chinese businessman who doesn't have the opportunity to have a relationship due to the gender disparity (one child policy resulted in the murder of lots of female babies).

I give that show a 7 out of 10. They have neat technology gimmicks in the show such as integrated technology (into your body). The main character is frustrating and stupid despite being a top-notch Neurosurgeon.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 09:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Only two things come from Texas boy, steers and Incels.

Still odd how KMC's incels still rally to defend inceldom when you threaten it.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 09:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Still odd how KMC's incels still rally to defend inceldom when you threaten it.
Yes it is. Hilariously so, but no Incels at KMC... move along, nothing to see here folks. laughing it's the thread type that just keeps giving.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 09:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who defended inceldom?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 09:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes it is. Hilariously so, but no Incels at KMC... move along, nothing to see here folks. laughing it's the thread type that just keeps giving.

To be fair we used to have incels, but I think Bash left the forum I haven't seen him post in a while.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 09:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Here are two examples:

Originally posted by Surtur
A topic about incels that features a link to raw story?

Lol this peak PB.

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Just another example of his sad obsession with incels.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 09:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you are in fact just butthurt his obsession with incels was noted and have no examples of people defending it? Noted. Moving on thumb up

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 09:34 PM