KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Texas is worried about the Incels within

Texas is worried about the Incels within
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
To be fair we used to have incels, but I think Bash left the forum I haven't seen him post in a while.

Show us on the doll where Bash hurt you, surt.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 09:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

Sorry my facts upset you. Condolences thumb up

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 09:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you are in fact just butthurt his obsession with incels was noted and have no examples of people defending it? Noted. Moving on thumb up

Robbie is just being his typical jackass self cucking for his butt buddy pooty.

Pointing out someone is obsessed with incels = the person pointing it out being an incel. Oooookaaay lol. Gotta love his dumbass "logic."

"Nothing to see here, moving on," indeed lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 10:09 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Nibedicus
A lot of incels are likely too introverted/scared to go out and get a prostitute. A lot of times, there is the risk of STD’s and possibly the risk of getting caught (prostitution is illegal in most places). And getting a prostitute still requires one to actually go out and interact with people.

And you seem to be underestimating the impact sexbots have as technology for it improves. These will be devices made to simulate women/men that are specifically designed to a person’s preference. In both looks and personality.They can be made to look like your favorite celeb/character (my guess is that a lot of incels may pattern them after their favorite anime/movie character) and you can change their appearance/personality as you see fit. They will never talk back, always say/do what you want, never nag/cheat/be abusive (unless of course you are into that) and be there when you need them and leave you alone (shutdown) when you don’t. If anything, they may be TOO effective and drastically impact relationships and birthrates for most first world societies. Of course, for the short term, the “relationship” interactions will likely be via AR/VR while the sexbot itself will be for the physical acts. And as soon as the demand for this product starts becoming relevant, the huge multinationals (apples, google, amazon, etc) will start investing HUGE amounts of capital/research (likely not the sexbots but the “Personal relationship simulation” AR/VR experience products). At that time, the tech will grow by leaps and bounds. Another alternative is that people can go into VR/AR chatrooms and find human contact there and simply use the sexbots themselves for the physical acts. I can likely go on and on, but the potential is there. I see a booming industry for this and we are just scratching the surface at the moment. Personally, I find it sad, but this may well be the future as each generation realizes that relationships take hard work and compromise. Sexbots need neither.

Too scared to visit a prostitute but they'll queue up outside their local Robo-ho superstore? Don't see it personally.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 11:06 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

psssh no in the future drones will deliver sex bots right to your door

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 11:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by samhain
Too scared to visit a prostitute but they'll queue up outside their local Robo-ho superstore? Don't see it personally.

Because the robo-whores don't talk back?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 11:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Mail order. Amazon, etc.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 12:00 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Query: are my b*tches the finest in this sector? 12 credits and their orifices are yours. beep boop

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 01:40 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Human whores say whatever you pay them to say.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 02:32 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Mail order. Amazon, etc.

My mistake, you've obviously thought of everything.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 02:33 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

psssh no in the future drones will deliver sex bots right to your door

You've hit on something there Surt. Sex Drones! Completely obviating the need for sexbots.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 02:35 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I can barely wait for the incel rebellions to begin.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 10:35 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You've hit on something there Surt. Sex Drones! Completely obviating the need for sexbots.

Drones that can transform into sexbots. Sexformers.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 01:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I can barely wait for the incel rebellions to begin.

Wtf. Millions died from the first incel rebellion caused by the film "Joker" and now you want more bloodshed? You're a god damned animal.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 01:25 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Drones that can transform into sexbots. Sexformers.

And ones that can swap sexes in an instant. Transformers... oh no wait.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 01:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Newest slogan, Transformers: It's not really a guy.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 01:46 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds sexy. I need some transformers in my life (other than myself, of course). Being the narcissist I am, and all.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 01:48 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You really out-gayed yourself there.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 01:53 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Wtf. Millions died from the first incel rebellion caused by the film "Joker" and now you want more bloodshed? You're a god damned animal.

I know it was terrible, thousands died in my city and God knows how many women were turned into sex slaves. Still, it was a good movie so I suppose it was all worth it.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 02:08 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

To be fair we used to have incels, but I think Bash left the forum I haven't seen him post in a while.

smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 11:37 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote