KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Who is the most powerful Sith ever in cannon wise ?

Who is the most powerful Sith ever in cannon wise ?
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Who is the most powerful Sith ever in cannon wise ?

Who is the most powerful Sith cannon wise and who will you rank as top 10 ?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 11:51 AM
Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Re: Who is the most powerful Sith ever in cannon wise ?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ozz81
Who is the most powerful Sith cannon wise

Palpatine obviously

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

SNOKE

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 12:55 PM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Sidious was the strongest Sith in canon before RoS. Now it's not even remotely comparable.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 01:33 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Listing my top 10 Dark side Users:

1) The Son
2) Darth Sidious
3) Darth Vader
4) Count Dooku
5) Quinlan Vos (when he fell to the dark side)
6) Darth Maul
7) Kylo Ren
8) Savage Oppress
9) Assajj Ventress
10) Lord Momin

Special mentions to Dark Yoda (the vision Yoda fought), Darth Bane, Darth Plagueis who have little feats in Canon.

If I counted only Sith Lords I don't think we'd have a top 10 in canon, there aren't many we know

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Kylo is below all of those TBH.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 03:23 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Listing my top 10 Dark side Users:

1) The Son
2) Darth Sidious
3) Darth Vader
4) Count Dooku
5) Quinlan Vos (when he fell to the dark side)
6) Darth Maul
7) Kylo Ren
8) Savage Oppress
9) Assajj Ventress
10) Lord Momin

Special mentions to Dark Yoda (the vision Yoda fought), Darth Bane, Darth Plagueis who have little feats in Canon.

If I counted only Sith Lords I don't think we'd have a top 10 in canon, there aren't many we know

Snoke doesnt Make your list...

Goooood

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 03:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

ahahahah I legit forgot about him. However, I can justify by saying that snoke and palpatine are the same person no? :P

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 03:44 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by ares834
Kylo is below all of those TBH.
In sabers yes, However he should have a force edge. I gave him the benefit of the doubt

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 03:46 PM
ares834

Using the Force he wasn't even able to overcome the KoR. It isn't going to help him against the characters you listed.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 03:48 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

ahahahah I legit forgot about him. However, I can justify by saying that snoke and palpatine are the same person no? :P
If you take Luke's word on Snoke's power at face value, then he should be on your list, tbh.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 04:02 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by Galan007
If you take Luke's word on Snoke's power at face value, then he should be on your list, tbh.
Ok, unfortunately I can’t edit it anymore. Could you maybe do it and put him right under Sheev?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 04:15 PM
Darth Thor

Ok, unfortunately I can’t edit it anymore. Could you maybe do it and put him right under Sheev?

Ugh dude thats wayyy too high.

After all the guy is a cripple. So unless hes gonna immediately Force own his opponent the guy is screwed.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 04:30 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Assuming he is as powerful as Sidious, could you see Vader or Dooku beating him before he force abuses them? Guess it depends on the distance

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 05:21 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Emperor

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 06:34 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

If this is strictly Sabers then Dooku shifty

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Assuming he is as powerful as Sidious, could you see Vader or Dooku beating him before he force abuses them? Guess it depends on the distance

Sidious level definitely isnt owning Vader in the Force alone, not unless he catches him off guard with lightning.

With Dooku, I know Sidious Force chokes him over a hologram, but thats kind of different to owning him without a Saber with Dooku standing right in front of him with a Saber...

So nah, pretty sure theyd both kill Snoke, even if we take the Snokes Force powers being equal to Palpatines statement completely literally.

If we just go by feats however, I think Maul also takes him.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 07:24 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Who is the most powerful Sith ever in cannon wise ?

Originally posted by ozz81
Who is the most powerful Sith cannon wise
Palpatine. He is "all the Sith." They literally all are him. The f*ck do you want?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scizard

Originally posted by ares834
Using the Force he wasn't even able to overcome the KoR. It isn't going to help him against the characters you listed.

wdym this happens all the time for the sake of actually being able to see interesting lightsaber battles

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Scizard a Private Message Find more posts by Scizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I feel like if a sufficient enough gap in force power exists, lightsabers should be irrelevant.

Palpatine, for example, clearly didn't *need* to indulge Maul and Savage in a saber battle -- he could have annihilated them at any time with the force. He simply chose to fight them physically.

That could be the case with Snoke as well. Yes, he is a physical cripple, but if he's really RotJ Palpatine-level, there would be a scarce few that he would have to engage in a h2h battle with.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 09:03 PM