KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Who is the most powerful Sith ever in cannon wise ?

Who is the most powerful Sith ever in cannon wise ?
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

The statement is very clear on the matter. Even if Luke were only comparing Snoke to Sith Lords in general (which he isn’t,) Luke’s only frame of reference....would be Vader and Palpatine. So it”s nothing more than DT trying to worm his way out of Snoke = ROTJ Palpatine, (even though, ironically, the idea only serves to wank Palpatine all the more).

DT, I”ve watched you debate for years, but you really seem to wear your biases on your sleeve these days. Tried to destroy Quan so hard that you became him. sad

Wrong on the first point, because Luke has acquired a wealth of knowledge as Galan keeps pointing out.

And even if he hadnt he knows Vader and Sidious are exceptionally powerful for a Sith.

How about you actually tackle the point Supreme instead of hiding behind your observations of me. We have debated Snoke before and you blew his power wel out of proportion. I even came to ask if youre okay after TROS.

Even Galan admits that at most his force powers are = Palpatine but being a cripple with no Saber hed have to force own his opponent.

Now read the following statement and tell me what it means:

Supreme took over the senior finance officer position. Unlike Darth Thor before him, he wasnt a qualified accountant, but his grasp of numbers was equally as impressive.

In this statement are you equally as impressive with numbers as me, or equally as impressive as a qualified accountant?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 10:48 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Why are we even discussing this...

No amount of lip service is going to change the fact that Snoke sucked ass.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 03:57 AM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Snoke's only importance at this point is to potentially help gauge/scale canon Luke's power. stick out tongue

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 04:44 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Why are we even discussing this...

No amount of lip service is going to change the fact that Snoke sucked ass.

thumb up

This.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 05:51 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote