KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs. The Silver Surfer

Superman Vs. The Silver Surfer who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Superman 38 55.88%
The Silver Surfer 30 44.12%
Total: 68 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman Vs. The Silver Surfer
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Pr?

Pr has no sense of humour.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 04:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

PR died a long time ago

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 05:00 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Before he joined this forum, I suspect.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 05:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definitely before he joined

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 05:03 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Set Superman's votes back to 12.

That seem fair, or..?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 07:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I looked Supes was 3 ahead Galan.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 07:29 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Okay.

I put Superman 3 votes ahead of Surfer. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 07:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Okay.

I put Superman 3 votes ahead of Surfer. thumb up
Thank you Galan. Look upon my works Goober and despair.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 07:42 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Putinbot1
When I looked Supes was 3 ahead Galan.

I voted for Surfer before Galan changed it, so should probably be at least one vote closer.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 09:14 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman one shots surfer and he ceases to exist. Superman wasn’t even afraid of Perpetua or Manhattan. Surfer is a bug on a windshield to him.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 09:55 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
says who? What happens when Surfer traps Superman in his board, or speed steals?

Assuming he can't just break the board, by vibrating. Surfer speed stealing? I have a feeling you're making this up, or it's another stars exploding.

Originally posted by cdtm
Surfer. Too many ways he can win, like energy drain, green K projection (He showed he can detect weaknesses with his cosmic awareness and recreate them against Gladiator), red sun projection.

Or an old fashioned beat down. Say, by opening a black hole in his brain.

laughing NLF for Surfer wasn't included.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 04:52 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Delta1938
Assuming he can't just break the board, by vibrating. Surfer speed stealing? I have a feeling you're making this up, or it's another stars exploding.

laughing NLF for Surfer wasn't included.

laughing out loud laughing out loud It's always entertainment for me when people that don't read comics assume they don't know what your talking about. Surfer always had an ability similar to of speed steal for years.

http://i.imgur.com/uNV9AVV.jpg

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 05:21 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

WTF.

That's DOOM WITH SURFER'S POWERS lmao. Not Surfer.

What Doom does or doesn't do with Surfer's PC has ZERO to do with Surfer.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 05:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

laughing out loud laughing out loud It's always entertainment for me when people that don't read comics assume they don't know what your talking about. Surfer always had an ability similar to of speed steal for years.

http://i.imgur.com/uNV9AVV.jpg

Showing an obscure decades old scan and telling me I don't read comics. This is a great example of how desperate you are, or how stupid amd arrogant you are. Or both. I bet you'd be throwing a hissy fit if I showed an obscure scan and went "LULZ you don't read comics n00b!! PWN3D!!!"

And while that scan text was bad, I was able to make it out. You're arguing Surfer is going to pull that off on Superman because Doctor Doom did it to Thing. laughing

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 05:34 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
WTF.

That's DOOM WITH SURFER'S POWERS lmao. Not Surfer.

What Doom does or doesn't do with Surfer's PC has ZERO to do with Surfer.

Don't want to whiteknight Alberto of all people, but Doom was still learning how to use Surfer's power, as Grimm points out.

Still, yeah, not really usable.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 05:57 PM
DarkSaint85

Very true; in which case, having SURFER, the primero expert, do the exact same thing should be incredibly easy to find.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 07:16 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Very true; in which case, having SURFER, the primero expert, do the exact same thing should be incredibly easy to find.

And against someone as fast and powerful as Superman while getting his face smashed, not some scrub like Thing.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 07:19 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Delta1938
Showing an obscure decades old scan and telling me I don't read comics. This is a great example of how desperate you are, or how stupid amd arrogant you are. Or both. I bet you'd be throwing a hissy fit if I showed an obscure scan and went "LULZ you don't read comics n00b!! PWN3D!!!"

And while that scan text was bad, I was able to make it out. You're arguing Surfer is going to pull that off on Superman because Doctor Doom did it to Thing. laughing

It was Doom getting used to Surfer's power, you would know that if you read the comic laughing

and It's CANON regardless of how old it is.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 10:02 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It was Doom getting used to Surfer's power, you would know that if you read the comic laughing

and It's CANON regardless of how old it is.

Have you got a scan of SURFER doing it?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 10:12 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was DOOM with SURFER'S power cosmic, and him getting used to learning it, and YOU'RE asking me if surfer can replicate it when he's more EXPERIENCED with his OWN power cosmic?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Nah, not entertaining your whiteknighting. do that with carver

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 10:25 PM