KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 lightsaber duelists in canon?

Top 10 lightsaber duelists in canon?
Started by: Eli Vanto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Psychotron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Arguably there is no feat in canon higher than beating Dooku with sabers except maybe beating the man who beat Dooku. Luke and Kenobi defeated Vader so they are locked in as top tiers.

I guess Sheev did make a short work of (mostly lip-serviced) Fisto in pure sabers?

The Anakin that lost to Obi-Wan and the Anakin that beat Dooku may as well be two different people.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Psychotron
The Anakin that lost to Obi-Wan and the Anakin that beat Dooku may as well be two different people.

To an extent. But Obi would always put up a better fight against Anakin than Dooku having 1)instructed him and 2)having mastered the form best suited to tackle him

Though I agree Obi-Wan would lose to Anakin at the beginning of ROTS. But I also doubt Dooku would beat Anakin on Mustafa.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 09:27 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

I think Dooku could win that duel if Anakin was in the same emotional state as he was when fighting Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan stalemated him in a Force contest, so Dooku should be able to beat him with the Force.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 10:58 PM
Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I think Dooku could win that duel if Anakin was in the same emotional state as he was when fighting Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan stalemated him in a Force contest, so Dooku should be able to beat him with the Force.
I don't think Anakin was in his right mind in his fight with Kenobi but it's speculation.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 11:00 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

That force push stalemate was always weird.

That said in all of their fights in TCW, Dooku did push Anakin around quite a bit with the Force, but never anything decisive enough to give him the win. And I doubt Mustafa Anakin was < TCW S4 Anakin. Certainly not < TCW Movie Anakin.

So just seems either due to physicality or good natural force defences, that Anakin can take Dookus Force attacks better than Obi-Wan.

Dont get me wrong, would likely be a good fight, but I think in the end stamina would be Dookus downfall.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Sidious = Yoda
Mace
Anakin
Dooku
Obi Wan
Luke
Vader
Old Ben
Maul

Old Post Jan 18th, 2020 01:22 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote