KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nemesis vs Spiderman & Venom

Nemesis vs Spiderman & Venom
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Nemesis vs Spiderman & Venom

Wildstorm Nemesis w/creation blades

vs

Spiderman (Parker)
Venom (Flash Thompson)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 12:04 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Nemesis Prime steps on them.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 12:29 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Venom can be pretty dangerous at times.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 07:01 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Venom can be pretty dangerous at times.

Can a symbiont merge with a sentient robot?

I was being cute with Nemesis Prime, but I'm wondering. I know Carnage took over Surfer, and he isn't the least biological.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 04:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Carnage technopathically overpowered extremis Iron Man who tried to hack him.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 04:19 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by cdtm
Can a symbiont merge with a sentient robot?

I was being cute with Nemesis Prime, but I'm wondering. I know Carnage took over Surfer, and he isn't the least biological.

Shut up

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 04:20 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The problem is, this is spite against Nemesis.

Her speed is nowhere near Spidey's, so she's essentially less of a challenge then Silver Samurai would be.

Web steal the blades, then Venom eats.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 04:26 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Nemesis vs Spiderman & Venom

Originally posted by MrMind
Wildstorm Nemesis w/creation blades

vs

Spiderman (Parker)
Venom (Flash Thompson)

I thought you meant the one from Resident Evil.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 04:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Nemesis loses. Stealth suit is nice. Those grenades she has are nasty. Hmmmm...I still think she loses.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2020 05:55 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by cdtm
The problem is, this is spite against Nemesis.

Her speed is nowhere near Spidey's, so she's essentially less of a challenge then Silver Samurai would be.

Web steal the blades, then Venom eats.

you are a dork

Nemesis is much more superior than fodder like Silver Samurai

for starter she can predict attacks by sensing emotions,

She has empathy move reading + over 10 thousand of years fighting experience,

she's like a mixture of Mr X and Cassie but superior in every categories

her hover bike can blast plasma, she can create forcefields with her suit

her swords can cut through any material in the universe

Old Post Jan 18th, 2020 10:37 PM
Vanguard

One on one she could beat either of them. But at the same time, it would be hard for most mid tiers.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 12:12 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

anyone wanna have a legit discussion I'm here

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 11:07 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I have no idea who that is.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 11:11 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

read Wildcats Nemesis and Wildstorm Revalations

the quality of the art would surprise you that those books were published 15 years ago

story is amazing too

and she's sexy

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 11:39 PM