KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Untriggered: a story to make u happy

Untriggered: a story to make u happy
Started by: Raptor22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raptor22

Untriggered: a story to make u happy

On january 15th 11 year old Charlotte Moccia of springfield was abducted shortly after getting off her school bus.

An amber alert was sent out and Charlotte was rescued a few hrs later. This may not have been possible if not for a heroic couple that put their and their family's lives at risk to help rescue this little girl.

https://www.westernmassnews.com/cou...ec3f101d93.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ma...foutputType=amp

Im sure the cpl will face a good amount of criticism for their decision to endanger their own children but when ur decisions basicaly boil down to either risk my family's life or abandon an 11 year old girl to her abductor, there really is no great choice. U basically pick 1 and hope for the best.

Thankfully it worked out for Charlotte and the family that helped save her. Everyone here usually bickers and disagrees about most things. But i think we all can agree that this was a very happy ending for a type of story that usually doesn't have one.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 11:14 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Good thread thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 11:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

I enjoyed that. It's nice to have some positive news we can all agree on. Too many grinding axes around for a forum with so few active members.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 11:38 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Every time I see Raptor’s avatar, I keep thinking the glare on the forehead is Obi Wan’s third eye.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2020 12:27 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote