KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin/Thanos vs Darkseid/Despero

Odin/Thanos vs Darkseid/Despero
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Anyway, doesn't DS amp off gods?
Gods are well below Darkseid, and yes he can power himself from them.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 12:46 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Trans tier, maybe less. He needed help from Young Thanos to beat Norrin which is insane because mjolnir is not that great a boost.

Norrin is enhanced by black matter before wielding Mjolnir. OKThanos is shown one shot decapitating Galactus and is the destroyer of all the cosmics, yet mainstream Thanos matched him in battle.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 12:51 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Odin/Thanos vs Darkseid/Despero

Originally posted by carver9
CIS and PIS is off for this battle. This isnt weakened Odin (or anyone) either, let's use classic, all powerful Odin. No bfr. Who's taking this? Let's use Darkseid before the reboot.

*Let's use Darkseid before the reboot*. Did Darkseid before DCNU absorb Gods?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 12:54 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Re: Odin/Thanos vs Darkseid/Despero

Yes. Killing gods across all reality is literally his origin.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 01:02 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Why would I waste time arguing for/against Thanos? He's a non factor. If it's full powered Darkseid, he solos. If it's Avatar Darkseid (watered down JLA version) Odin solos. Thanos and Despero don't really matter. Sure he'd beat Despero but anyone here could. And sure he could stand against an Avy but again anyone could. Not sure what your point is.
I get it, so you don’t know. You need to read what the OP has said, he’s using “avatar” version of DS.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 06:05 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

He’s the one that made the Olympians split into their Roman’s counterparts.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 07:18 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Senor Cage
It's still established, though. Even Simonson (Orion run) explored a little bit of the avatar concept. Either way, Darkseid is fighting guys like AM, which is way beyond the likes of Thanos.

An Avatar of Darkseid is doing all of that? Really? I thought that the Darkseid that fought against the Anti Monitor was his true form? Thanos at his best before his ascension to Supreme being was certainly able to contend with the Darkseid that recently went at it with Wonder Woman. He went up against a Phoenix Avatar, and no matter what people say, Marvel has never once nerfed a Phoenix Avatar.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 08:47 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Norrin is enhanced by black matter before wielding Mjolnir. OKThanos is shown one shot decapitating Galactus and is the destroyer of all the cosmics, yet mainstream Thanos matched him in battle.

Where was this stated that he was enhanced? He was essentially the same Surfer only worthy and having control of the A wave. You're overselling Old Thanos and those comics.. Black Bolt took a bunch out for God's sakes.
Originally posted by Insane Titan
I get it, so you don’t know. You need to read what the OP has said, he’s using “avatar” version of DS.

I get you're butthurt I made an off handed jab at your lord and savior and now you're just being annoying asf Mr. Starlin
Originally posted by Stoic
An Avatar of Darkseid is doing all of that? Really? I thought that the Darkseid that fought against the Anti Monitor was his true form? Thanos at his best before his ascension to Supreme being was certainly able to contend with the Darkseid that recently went at it with Wonder Woman. He went up against a Phoenix Avatar, and no matter what people say, Marvel has never once nerfed a Phoenix Avatar.

Not all Phoenix Avatars are the same

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 11:34 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Where was this stated that he was enhanced? He was essentially the same Surfer only worthy and having control of the A wave. You're overselling Old Thanos and those comics.. Black Bolt took a bunch out for God's sakes.

I get you're butthurt I made an off handed jab at your lord and savior and now you're just being annoying asf Mr. Starlin

Not all Phoenix Avatars are the same
laughing out loud butthurt , didn’t think it would be long before you pulled the victim card out to hide the fact you know about any of the subjects at hand whilst pretending to be in the know as usual. I see through your bs everytime.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 12:29 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Stoic

Theres no evidence to suggest that current Darkseid have avatars. Would love to see what started this entire avatar ordeal.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 12:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

laughing out loud butthurt , didn’t think it would be long before you pulled the victim card out to hide the fact you know about any of the subjects at hand whilst pretending to be in the know as usual. I see through your bs everytime.

Victim? Um no. You were just triggered simple as that. I honestly don't care either way because like I said initially Thanos is irrelevant.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 12:44 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Victim? Um no. You were just triggered simple as that. I honestly don't care either way because like I said initially Thanos is irrelevant.
lmao trying to you a buzz word “triggered” to hide your bs again. All you do is ignore every point because it helps your case. It’s standard with you every time.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 12:52 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Theres no evidence to suggest that current Darkseid have avatars. Would love to see what started this entire avatar ordeal.

You never read Final Crisis?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 12:52 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

lmao trying to you a buzz word “triggered” to hide your bs again. All you do is ignore every point because it helps your case. It’s standard with you every time.

Ok Starlin what case? That Thanos is irrelevant? That he can't contend with Classic Odin and True Form Darkseid? That unless he gets an outside, duex machina, amo from fanboy writers he's only Despero level? That he couldn't even beat his scrub newb son till after the witches took Thane's Phoenix force? That unless he has the HOTU, a cosmic cube, the regulator, the gauntlet he's uninteresting asf? Why am I even talking to you, you add nothing to the conversation.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 01:05 PM
DarkSaint85

Are we using current Darkseid or not? confused

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 01:21 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Ok Starlin what case? That Thanos is irrelevant? That he can't contend with Classic Odin and True Form Darkseid? That unless he gets an outside, duex machina, amo from fanboy writers he's only Despero level? That he couldn't even beat his scrub newb son till after the witches took Thane's Phoenix force? That unless he has the HOTU, a cosmic cube, the regulator, the gauntlet he's uninteresting asf? Why am I even talking to you, you add nothing to the conversation.
haha starlin and you say I’m butthurt put your tampon back in ffs. This isn’t true form darksied learn to read what thread starter says. Thane had the full PF, it doesn’t matter if you don’t like thane to discount his feats. It was shown on panel he overpowers Death curse she has on Thanos and death herself banked down from thane when he threatened her( I’ve shown these scans multiple times which you constantly ignore like a troll) cry more about everything regarding Thanos I laugh at your pettiness . You keep saying classic Odin like it’s something great, Odin couldnt convincingly put down a weaker version of Thanos. And I don’t give Odin didn’t try etc , his used his gungnir spear as it focuses his energy better therefore not destroying Asgard.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 01:41 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Alternate Galactus.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 02:14 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Thread starter said pre reboot Darkseid. What does that even mean? It means he wants to use the Darkseid that loses to Superman or is challenged by Orion. Because he simply can't have him stomp his Marvel characters by being at full power.

Thane had the full Phoenix force? Did he because so did Quentin Quire at the exact same time. But let's say writer's intent was that it was full PF. He lacked skill with it, unless punching is how to properly utilize a cosmic being. Doesn't really matter as he was on his knees after a fight with his son. The guy was losing..deal with it

Lol at death backing down. Sure guy

At least Classic Odin has like you know his own power and doesn't need an extension cord to an outside source to be relevant..but I digress you're not worth the discussion because you can't be impartial.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 02:22 PM
carver9

Dark, why are you struggling to grasp which Darkseid I'm talking about. I said BEFORE the reboot. Maybe it's due to how jacked up DC is with all of these resettings, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe a picture will help...

(please log in to view the image)

BEFORE DCNU.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 02:34 PM
Insane Titan

Thread starter said pre reboot Darkseid. What does that even mean? It means he wants to use the Darkseid that loses to Superman or is challenged by Orion. Because he simply can't have him stomp his Marvel characters by being at full power.

Thane had the full Phoenix force? Did he because so did Quentin Quire at the exact same time. But let's say writer's intent was that it was full PF. He lacked skill with it, unless punching is how to properly utilize a cosmic being. Doesn't really matter as he was on his knees after a fight with his son. The guy was losing..deal with it

Lol at death backing down. Sure guy

At least Classic Odin has like you know his own power and doesn't need an extension cord to an outside source to be relevant..but I digress you're not worth the discussion because you can't be impartial.
more excuses.

Yeah even the writer says it was the full PF. He reversed a curse place by death herself then turned Thanos mortal, does that just seem like punching to you? Plus he was destroying planets using his EP. Lmao Thanos wasn’t on his knees losing , stop lying you sad troll. Thanos has the upper hand after Punching Thane through a Planet.

It’s shown on panel , I know you’ve not read the comic or the scans ever show as it destroy your troll stand as always like I said.

Again this shows how little you know about anything regarding Thanos regarding his power or where it comes from.

Why don’t come up with more excuses while you’re at it. The don’t know what impartial means , you can judge anything you don’t like or agree with fairly. I know Thanos limits and hate siesta said so.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 02:38 PM