KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can superman survive this...

Can superman survive this...
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Superman looks at him mildly confused at first and proceeds to one-slap Surfer for doing silly stuff.
also very good! thumb up

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 09:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lmao no that's not what happened, Alberto.

But yes, I am sure if Surfer stopped Superman's consciousness from jumping into another body (like Superman usually does) Superman would survive that.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 09:13 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lmao no that's not what happened.
thumb up

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 09:14 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Yeah. He stilled the surrounding molecules that would have propagated sound. He didnt still the avatar's molecules. What he did to the avatar was bound his conciousness at a particular area so it would have been useless for him to create another body somewhere else.

Thanks, that's what I thought. Good find though.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 09:15 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
If I asked a 10 year old this question I promise you he would've understood what i meant

The scan spells it out for you, who consciousiness IS BEING bonded to the spot? Can SUPERMAN survive his CONSCIOUSNESS being bonded to a spot? Surfer ceased the vibrations in his molecules, thus, immobilizing him. CLEAR. as day. This is ridiculous.
He bound the Swamp Thing ripoff's consciousness to a single spot to prevent him from body-hopping. Why couldn't Superman(or any character for that matter) survive something like that?

He then ceased movement at the molecular level to prevent the Swamp Thing ripoff from speaking. Why couldn't Superman(or any character for that matter) survive something like that?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 09:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean it was a general question

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 09:21 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lmao.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 09:21 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

If I asked a 10 year old this question I promise you he would've understood what i meant

The scan spells it out for you, who consciousiness IS BEING bonded to the spot? Can SUPERMAN survive his CONSCIOUSNESS being bonded to a spot? Surfer ceased the vibrations in his molecules, thus, immobilizing him. CLEAR. as day. This is ridiculous.

Not what he did.

He stilled the molecules in the air preventing vibration.

Doom went one step further with his powers and stilled the Thing's own molecules.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 09:29 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I mean it was a general question
laughing out loud

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 09:39 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Oh wait nvm.
He actually did it to PoO's mistform. I guess he has done it offensively to someone.

https://i.imgur.com/QPTSgRG.jpg

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 09:44 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 09:48 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Oh wait nvm.
He actually did it to PoO's mistform. I guess he has done it offensively to someone.

https://i.imgur.com/QPTSgRG.jpg

Lol not quite...

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 09:53 PM
SquallX

Yes, because Clark has already moved in complete time stop before. What’s so hard to understand?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 10:16 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Lol not quite...

I thought he rendered his form inert...

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 10:26 PM
h1a8

I disagree. If you asked me that when I was 10 then I would be saying the same things as the others.

You should know better. Don't cover up a dumb ass moment you had. What's the meaning of survive?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 10:37 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Lmao no that's not what happened, Alberto.

But yes, I am sure if Surfer stopped Superman's consciousness from jumping into another body (like Superman usually does) Superman would survive that.
laughing out loud wait, moving his consciousness from body to body, site to site isn’t one of Superman’s powers?

Last edited by Diesldude on Jan 20th, 2020 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 11:30 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

He is obviously not immobilized

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 11:33 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Superman has overcome complete molecular suspension and time stop, and people trying to manipulate Superman's form have failed spectacularly a number of times. Supes has probably overcome these more often than Surfer has even tried them.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 12:57 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Galan007
He bound the Swamp Thing ripoff's consciousness to a single spot to prevent him from body-hopping. Why couldn't Superman(or any character for that matter) survive something like that?

He then ceased movement at the molecular level to prevent the Swamp Thing ripoff from speaking. Why couldn't Superman(or any character for that matter) survive something like that?
Exactly.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 12:59 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I thought he rendered his form inert...

He just KOd him. I mean, great feat because Prince was in mist form, but that's it.

I just think Al erto doesn't know what's going on in that scan, and needs us to gently lead him through it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 06:57 AM